- Red Wings upend Devils 3-1 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:09 pm
- Canadiens top Devils 4-3 in shootout Updated: Dec-04-13 11:24 pm
- Galchenyuk helps Canadiens top Devils 3-2 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:51 am
- Devils slip past Sabres 1-0 in OT Updated: Nov-30-13 11:02 pm
- Hurricanes score 3 times in 2nd to beat Devils 4-3 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:20 pm
- Pavelec makes 25 saves, wins 100th NHL game Updated: Nov-25-13 10:47 pm
- Hannan, Kennedy score in SJ victory over Devils Updated: Nov-24-13 2:02 am
- Jagr's OT goal helps Devils beat Kings 2-1 Updated: Nov-22-13 2:59 am
- Devils rally past Ducks late, winning 4-3 in OT Updated: Nov-21-13 1:47 am
- Devils top Penguins 4-1 Updated: Nov-16-13 10:44 pm
- Kings shut out Devils 2-0 Updated: Nov-15-13 10:57 pm
- Brodeur, Devils snap Rangers' streak at 3 Updated: Nov-12-13 11:16 pm
- Jagr's 1,700th point helps Devils blank Predators Updated: Nov-10-13 10:53 pm
- Van Riemsdyk leads Maple Leafs past Devils in SO Updated: Nov-09-13 12:29 am
- Devils end scoreless skid with 3-0 win over Flyers Updated: Nov-07-13 10:59 pm
- Jason Arnott announced retirement from NHL Updated: Nov-05-13 3:42 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - The New Jersey Devils struggled to slow down David Desharnais on Wednesday.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Jhonas Enroth lost sight of the puck for just one second.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Carolina forward Patrick Dwyer and goalie Cam Ward didn't have time to think about what they were doing on the ice during the biggest moments of the game. Their instincts were good enough to carry the Hurricanes to victory.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Having Ondrej Pavelec earn his 100th NHL win and seeing Mark Scheifele and Evander Kane break goal droughts were nice highlights for the Winnipeg Jets.
SAN JOSE, California - Brent Burns kept waiting to see a replay of his shot that struck Martin Brodeur in the back of the neck and left the New Jersey Devils goalie flat on his back on the ice.
ANAHEIM, California - Nobody had beaten the Anaheim Ducks at home all season long, and they had another late lead until Jaromir Jagr got the New Jersey Devils to overtime.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Jaromir Jagr and Martin Brodeur still know how to make the key plays that lead to wins.
NEWARK, New Jersey - For the second straight game, the Los Angeles Kings used a strong third period to get a road victory.
NEW YORK - New Jersey's Martin Brodeur outdueled Rangers counterpart Henrik Lundqvist, and that wasn't lost on New York coach Alain Vigneault.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Jaromir Jagr and Martin Brodeur, two 41-year-old veterans, did what they've done throughout their brilliant careers on Sunday night for New Jersey.
TORONTO - On Hall of Fame Night in Toronto, Maple Leafs coach Randy Carlyle reached back in history to describe a goal by Phil Kessel.
PHILADELPHIA - Martin Brodeur has blanked all types of Flyers teams over two decades.
TORONTO - Jason Arnott has announced his retirement after playing 1,244 games in 18 NHL seasons.