- Panthers jump Sabres to win NHL draft lottery Updated: Apr-15-14 9:59 pm
- Devils on the outside of playoffs looking in again Updated: Apr-14-14 2:44 pm
- Pete DeBoer will return to coach the Devils Updated: Apr-13-14 8:06 pm
- Brodeur wins what might be final start for Devils Updated: Apr-13-14 7:32 pm
- Islanders beat Brodeur in his possible last start Updated: Apr-11-14 11:34 pm
- Devils TV analyst Resch to retire Sunday Updated: Apr-11-14 9:19 pm
- Karlsson lifts Senators past Devils in shootout Updated: Apr-11-14 12:12 am
- Ramo makes 31 saves as Flames edge Devils 1-0 Updated: Apr-07-14 11:26 pm
- Carter's late goal lifts Devils past Capitals Updated: Apr-05-14 1:24 am
- Ennis, Leino lead Sabres to 3-2 win over Devils Updated: Apr-01-14 11:19 pm
- Zajac scores 3 goals, Devils beat Panthers 6-3 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:32 pm
- Nielsen lifts Islanders to 2-1 SO win over Devils Updated: Mar-29-14 11:23 pm
- Greiss leads Coyotes past Devils 3-2 in shootout Updated: Mar-27-14 11:18 pm
- Devils need a winning streak to make the playoffs Updated: Mar-26-14 4:51 pm
- Elias, Merrill score in 32-second span, Devils win Updated: Mar-23-14 11:17 pm
- Lundqvist posts Rangers record 50th shutout Updated: Mar-22-14 11:02 pm
- Rangers D John Moore out; Diaz makes NY debut Updated: Mar-22-14 6:58 pm
NHL draft lottery losers last year, the Florida Panthers had their number come up this year.
NEWARK, New Jersey - After missing the playoffs for the second straight season and for the third time in four, New Jersey Devils president and general manager Lou Lamoriello wanted to take a step back to ponder the future rather than rip off a list of changes that the franchise needed to get back to the postseason.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Pete DeBoer is keeping his job as coach of the New Jersey Devils despite missing the playoffs in two straight seasons.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Standing on the podium after what might have been his final game of his record-setting, 20-year career with the New Jersey Devils, Martin Brodeur's eyes welled with tears when he was asked to explain his emotions.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Television analyst Glenn "Chico" Resch says he is retiring from the New Jersey Devils broadcast booth after 18 years.
OTTAWA - Already eliminated from the playoff race, the Ottawa Senators are still playing to win games.
NEWARK, New Jersey - The New Jersey Devils know the odds are against them as they chase a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Their latest win preserved their chances.
BUFFALO, New York - Ville Leino was happy to bask in some rare cheers after netting the winning goal in the shootout.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers.
UNIONDALE, New York - Once the game goes to a shootout, the New Jersey Devils are already a beaten team.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Phoenix captain Shane Doan started laughing when asked if the Coyotes suddenly had a goalie controversy.
NEWARK, New Jersey - With 10 games left in the regular season, the New Jersey Devils are in danger of missing the playoffs for the second straight year, and third out of four.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Don't write off the New Jersey Devils' playoff chances, just yet.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Henrik Lundqvist has done more than set a couple of franchise records for the New York Rangers this week. The Swedish goalie is keeping the Blueshirts in the thick of playoff contention.