- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June Updated: Feb-05-16 5:44 pm
LOS ANGELES - The University of Southern California hired Pat Haden to guide its storied athletic department through the toughest time in its history.
- Correction: UCLA-USC story Updated: Feb-05-16 12:43 pm
LOS ANGELES - In a story Feb. 4 about the UCLA-USC game, The Associated Press erroneously reported the final score. Southern California beat UCLA 80-61.
- Balance leads USSC to 81-71 win over Washington State Updated: Jan-29-16 1:47 am
LOS ANGELES - Fans at home were embarrassingly hard to come by in previous years for Southern California. Now they are showing up in bunches, and the Trojans are rewarding them.
- No. 21 USC too soft in paint, falls to Oregon State 85-70 Updated: Jan-24-16 7:06 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Southern California coach Andy Enfield says his team needs to focus on defense, especially after giving up 50 points in the paint to Oregon State on Sunday.
- Payton II leads Oregon State over No. 21 USC 85-70 Updated: Jan-24-16 6:49 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Gary Payton II tried to be aggressive from the start against No. 21 Southern California.
- Cook helps Oregon upset No. 21 Southern Cal 89-81 Updated: Jan-22-16 1:05 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Being nationally ranked for the first time in seven seasons didn't serve No. 21 Southern California very well Thursday night.
- Cook helps Oregon upset No. 21 Southern Cal 89-81 Updated: Jan-22-16 1:00 am
EUGENE, Oregon - After getting dominated on the glass in Sunday's loss at Colorado, Oregon coach Dana Altman had a pointed message for Elgin Cook and Dwayne Benjamin.
- Southern California beats UCLA 89-75 on road Updated: Jan-14-16 2:14 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California has worked its way to the top of the Pac-12 standings in quite a leap for a team that was picked to finish 10th.