- Pit bull at center of W.Va. Supreme Court case euthanized Updated: May-03-15 1:04 pm
BLUEFIELD, West Virginia - Authorities have euthanized a pit bull that was at the center of a West Virginia Supreme Court case involving municipal court powers.
- W.Va. court denies appeals by couple convicted in 3 slayings Updated: Apr-26-15 12:58 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Supreme Court has denied appeals by a Webster County couple convicted of charges stemming from the slayings of three people.
- W.Va. Supreme Court to hear 3 cases in Point Pleasant Updated: Apr-19-15 1:46 pm
POINT PLEASANT, West Virginia - The West Virginia Supreme Court will travel to Mason County this week to hear arguments in three cases.
- Judges to hear removal petition against Parkersburg mayor Updated: Apr-17-15 4:17 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The state Supreme Court has appointed a three-judge panel to hear a petition to remove Parkersburg mayor Robert Newell from office.
- W.Va. Supreme Court upholds Va. man's murder conviction Updated: Apr-12-15 11:46 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Supreme Court has upheld a Virginia man's murder conviction in the slaying of War Mayor Thomas Hatcher.