- Court: West Virginia judge wrong about self-representation Updated: Nov-29-15 11:47 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia's highest court says a judge can't require people who want to act as their own attorney to get approval before filing a civil lawsuit.
- State Supreme Court upholds 2012 conviction of man Updated: Nov-23-15 3:37 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals has upheld the conviction of a man sentenced in a sexual abuse case.
- Court upholds 2009 suspensions of 7 Charles Town jockeys Updated: Nov-19-15 11:06 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Supreme Court says the state Racing Commission didn't engage in improper rule-making when it suspended the permits of seven jockeys for improper weigh outs before races.
- W.Va. Supreme Court: Lawsuit against police can proceed Updated: Nov-11-15 2:57 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Supreme Court says a Middlebourne man's lawsuit against a deputy sheriff and a state trooper can go forward.
- West Virginia Supreme Court dismisses ex-school chief's suit Updated: Nov-10-15 5:01 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A former West Virginia schools superintendent cannot sue the state Board of Education over its decision to fire her, the state's Supreme Court ruled Tuesday.