- Supreme Court Justice Loughry speaking at Law Day event Updated: Apr-27-16 5:04 am
WELCH, West Virginia - A West Virginia Supreme Court justice will speak this week in Welch during the McDowell County Law Day event.
- Outside money in West Virginia high court race nears $500K Updated: Apr-26-16 2:51 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Almost a half-million dollars in outside interest group money is influencing West Virginia's five-way Supreme Court race through advertising.
- State Supreme Court reverses age discrimination ruling Updated: Apr-18-16 2:13 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Supreme Court has reversed a previous ruling it made that dismissed a lawsuit alleging age discrimination.
- State Supreme Court says DHHR case should get hearing Updated: Apr-15-16 3:17 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Supreme Court has ruled that a jury should decide whether two former Department of Health and Human Resources officials were retaliated against for raising issues about an advertising contract.
- State Supreme Court affirms murder conviction of Donald Dunn Updated: Apr-14-16 12:37 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals has affirmed a Beckley man's conviction for the shooting death of his stepfather and attempted killing of his mother.
- College of Law to have sole management of education program Updated: Apr-13-16 4:47 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - The West Virginia University College of Law is assuming exclusive management of the legal education program for lawyers in the state.
- 2 West Virginia high court candidates use public financing Updated: Apr-05-16 4:08 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Candidates for the West Virginia Supreme Court are spending in the six-figure range using public money.