- Neymar hat trick, Ronaldo record in WCup warmups Updated: Mar-06-14 12:29 am
- Brazil warms up in style; Spain, France win Updated: Mar-06-14 12:26 am
- Okazaki pair leads Japan to 4-2 win over NZ Updated: Mar-05-14 8:45 am
- Japan names 23-man squad for New Zealand friendly Updated: Feb-27-14 3:45 am
- Rust-proof Marquez going to a 4th World Cup Updated: Feb-24-14 3:42 pm
Neymar scored his second international hat trick to lead Brazil over South Africa 5-0 Wednesday night and Cristiano Ronaldo had a pair of goals to set Portugal's career scoring record in a 5-1 win over Cameroon as all 32 World Cup teams prepared for the tournament.
LONDON - Brazil showed its national team is in better shape than the country's stadiums with a 5-0 thrashing of South Africa on Wednesday, and defending champion Spain overcame Italy 1-0 in its final big test before the tournament kicks off, as teams prepared for the World Cup in a series of friendly matches.
TOKYO - Japan scored four times in 13 minutes and cruised past New Zealand 4-2 in a friendly on Wednesday.
TOKYO - Japan coach Alberto Zaccheroni has named Milan's Keisuke Honda and Manchester United midfielder Shinji Kagawa to a 23-man squad for next week's World Cup warm-up against New Zealand.
MEXICO CITY - Visibly upset after Mexico was eliminated from the 2010 World Cup in South Africa in the round of 16, long-time captain Rafael Marquez announced he had just played his last international.