- Staffer re-hired after senator accused of harassment resigns Updated: Aug-25-15 5:51 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri Senate staff member was back at work Tuesday, a month after being fired by a senator who was facing allegations of sexually harassing interns.
- Former Missouri House speaker gives $562K to GOP committee Updated: Aug-24-15 7:46 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Former Republican Missouri House Speaker Steve Tilley has given more than half a million dollars to a GOP political action committee.
- Blunt backed by agriculture groups at Missouri State Fair Updated: Aug-20-15 6:08 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Several state agriculture groups are backing Missouri's U.S. Sen. Roy Blunt to run for re-election.
- Missouri Senate hires Moy as communications director Updated: Aug-13-15 3:35 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A former spokeswoman for various causes backed by conservative donor Rex Sinquefield has been hired as the communications director for the Missouri Senate.
- Ex-Missouri Sen. Dempsey joins Gate Way Group lobbying firm Updated: Aug-12-15 6:15 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri's former top senator has taken a new job with a St. Louis-based lobbying firm.
- Ethics complaint against Missouri lawmaker dismissed Updated: Aug-10-15 8:25 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri Ethics Commission has dismissed a complaint against a state House member over allegations that he allowed lobbyist gifts for others to be reported as his.