- Boeing incentives clear Mo. House committees Updated: Dec-05-13 2:57 pm
- Mo. congressman meets with Boeing CEO Updated: Dec-04-13 6:16 pm
- 5 schools form Mo. aerospace training consortium Updated: Dec-04-13 5:20 pm
- Mo. Senate vote on incentives aimed at Boeing Updated: Dec-04-13 3:49 pm
- Mo. education committee releases report Updated: Dec-04-13 5:19 am
- Missouri's Boeing incentives could total $1.7B Updated: Dec-03-13 9:23 pm
- St. Louis officials urge Mo. incentives for Boeing Updated: Dec-03-13 7:24 pm
- US senators tout Missouri to Boeing for 777X Updated: Dec-03-13 6:28 pm
- Missouri lawmaker resigns amid criminal case Updated: Dec-02-13 10:22 pm
- Court sets aside guilty verdict of Mo. lawmaker Updated: Nov-18-13 6:34 pm
- Mo. lawmaker wants AG opinion on gay tax policy Updated: Nov-18-13 5:06 am
- Analysis: Wariness greets call for KC-area truce Updated: Nov-17-13 1:58 pm
- Committee: State should keep control of KC police Updated: Nov-12-13 10:15 am
- Judge rejects Mo. lawmaker's birth control suit Updated: Nov-11-13 5:59 pm
- Mo. lawmakers to review catfish regulation Updated: Nov-09-13 11:25 am
- GOPs want special election for Mo. House seat Updated: Nov-07-13 5:22 pm
- Ex-Mo. lawmaker fined for campaign materials Updated: Nov-07-13 10:27 am
- Missouri lawmaker charged with stealing Updated: Nov-06-13 5:30 pm
- Nixon invites Mo. lawmakers to Medicaid discussion Updated: Nov-06-13 5:05 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A package of tax incentives for Boeing Co. is just one vote away from final passage in the Missouri Legislature.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri congressman Blaine Luetkemeyer (LOOT'-keh-my-er) says the CEO of Boeing has plenty of good things to say about Missouri - but he isn't tipping his hand about whether Missouri will get a new airplane assembly plant.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Gov. Jay Nixon says five community colleges in the St. Louis area have formed a consortium to train workers for advanced manufacturing jobs at aerospace companies.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The 23-8 vote Wednesday by which the Missouri Senate approved legislation offering up to $1.7 billion of incentives over two decades for Boeing to assemble a commercial airplane in St. Louis.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri House interim education committee is recommending changes to student transfers, more funding for early childhood education and increased learning time for students.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri senators hoping to land production of a new Boeing airplane were set to begin debate Wednesday on a package of incentives valued at up to $1.7 billion over two decades.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - St. Louis leaders are urging Missouri lawmakers to approve incentives for Boeing to build a new commercial airplane in their region.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri's two U.S. senators say their home state is the right place for Boeing Co. to build its new 777X commercial airplane.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A three-term state lawmaker has resigned from the Missouri House amid charges of stealing and campaign finance violations.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri judge has set aside a misdemeanor guilty verdict against a state lawmaker whose cattle escaped last year.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon generated skepticism in two state capitols by calling publicly for a moratorium on the use of incentives by his state and Kansas to lure businesses across the state line in the Kansas City area.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - An effort to remove the Kansas City Police Department from state control suffered a setback when a special committee rejected a proposal to put the department under local control.
ST. LOUIS - A federal judge has thrown out a Missouri lawmaker's lawsuit seeking an exemption from contraceptive coverage under the new Affordable Care Act's insurance provisions.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Changes aimed at boosting numbers of large blue catfish in Missouri's lakes will be considered by a state Legislature committee.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Republicans want Gov. Jay Nixon to call a special election for a rural Missouri House seat that has been vacant since June.
ST. LOUIS - A former Missouri House member and her campaign consultant have been fined $6,000 each for campaign materials mailed during last year's election.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri House member was charged Wednesday with stealing and numerous campaign finance violations for allegedly diverting political donations to his personal use.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Gov. Jay Nixon is proposing a Thanksgiving week meeting with Missouri lawmakers to discuss potential changes to the Medicaid health care system.