- Western Carolina upsets SoCon leader Chattanooga 67-61 Updated: Feb-11-16 10:44 pm
CULLOWHEE, North Carolina - Torrion Brummitt scored 16 points and collected 10 rebounds and Western Carolina knocked off Southern Conference leader Chattanooga 67-61 on Thursday night.
- East Tennessee edges Samford in overtime 94-90 Updated: Feb-11-16 10:02 pm
JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee - Ge'Lawn Guyn scored 25 points, including nine in overtime, to lead East Tennessee over Samford 94-90 on Thursday night.
- Furman cruises to 95-75 win over The Citadel Updated: Feb-11-16 9:46 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Matt Rafferty scored 21 points and hauled in 10 rebounds to propel Furman to a 95-75 win over The Citadel on Thursday night.
- Wofford leads throughout, beats Mercer 79-70 Updated: Feb-11-16 9:19 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Justin Gordon and Fletcher Magee combined for 46 points to lead Wofford to a 79-70 win over Mercer on Thursday night.
- VMI downs UNC-Greensboro 86-72 with big first half Updated: Feb-11-16 9:03 pm
LEXINGTON, Virginia - QJ Peterson scored 19 points with five assists to lead a balanced attack and VMI used a big first half to beat UNC-Greensboro 86-72 on Thursday night to end a six-game skid.
- Chattanooga gets 72-66 OT win over Mercer in SoCon showdown Updated: Feb-08-16 9:48 pm
MACON, Georgia - Eric Robertson hit six 3-pointers and scored 20 points and Chattanooga won its ninth straight game by edging Mercer 72-66 in overtime Monday night.
- Furman holds off UNC Greensboro, 79-72 Updated: Feb-08-16 9:25 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Stephen Croone scored 17 points to help lead Furman to a 79-72 win over UNC-Greensboro on Monday night.
- Magee scores career-best 34; Wofford beats VMI 92-60 Updated: Feb-08-16 8:57 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Fletcher Magee hit career-high nine 3-pointers and scored a career-best 34 points to lead Wofford to an easy 92-60 win over VMI on Monday night.
- Samford ends 6-game skid with 95-86 win over The Citadel Updated: Feb-08-16 8:42 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Wyatt Walker had 22 points, 10 rebounds and five blocks and Samford ended a six-game losing streak by beating The Citadel 95-86 Monday night.
- Chattanooga tops Furman, 62-54; improves to go 10-1 in SoCon Updated: Feb-06-16 7:31 pm
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Justin Tuoyo scored 19 points and Tennessee-Chattanooga won its eight-straight game to remain alone on top of the Southern Conference standings, avenging its lone loss by posting a 62-54 win over second-place Furman Saturday.
- East Tennessee overtakes Greensboro 68-65 Updated: Feb-06-16 7:22 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Deuce Bello scored 16 points, T.J. Cromer added 13 and East Tennessee overtook UNC Greensboro in the final minute for a 68-65 win Saturday.
- Mercer beats The Citadel 88-72 while mourning teammate Updated: Feb-06-16 7:04 pm
MACON, Georgia - Andrew Fishler recorded a career-high 20 points and 10 rebounds to lead Mercer over The Citadel 88-72 on Saturday.
- W. Carolina breaks through with 69-60 road win at VMI Updated: Feb-06-16 3:55 pm
LEXINGTON, Virginia - Mike Brown scored 17 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as Western Carolina earned its first road win of the season, edging VMI 69-60 on Saturday.
- Wofford wins close game with Samford, 78-75 Updated: Feb-06-16 3:39 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Spencer Collins scored 18 points and added seven rebounds to help lead Wofford to a 78-75 win over Samford on Saturday.
- Chattanooga wins 7th straight, cruises past Wofford 79-63 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:33 pm
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Tre' McLean scored 21 points, and Justin Tuoyo added 20 points and blocked five shots to lead Chattanooga to a 79-63 victory on Thursday night for its seventh-straight win.
- Furman rallies to beat Samford 67-65 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:18 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Matt Rafferty scored a career-high 20 points and hit a go-ahead 3-pointer with 20 seconds left and Furman rallied to beat Samford 67-65 on Thursday night to win its fifth straight.
- UNC-Greensboro dominates Western Carolina in 75-58 win Updated: Feb-04-16 9:35 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Kayel Locke scored 17 points, and Asad Lamot added 13 points to lead North Carolina-Greensboro past Western Carolina 75-58 on Thursday night.
- Guyn has 20 points in ETSU's 71-60 win over VMI Updated: Feb-04-16 9:07 pm
LEXINGTON, Virginia - Ge'Lawn Guyn scored 20 points and East Tennessee State defeated VMI 71-60 on Thursday night.
- Mocs set program scoring mark in 125-85 win over The Citadel Updated: Feb-01-16 10:47 pm
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Greg Pryor scored 21 points to pace Chattanooga's single-game scoring record against a Division I opponent as the Mocs beat The Citadel 125-85 on Monday night.
- Lewis, Jelks lead Mercer to 85-70 win over Samford Updated: Feb-01-16 9:05 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Jestin Lewis hit four 3-pointers and scored 26, and Stephon Jelks added 20 points and 12 rebounds to lead Mercer past Samford 85-70 Monday night.
- Sibley scores 19 to lead Furman past VMI 68-56 Updated: Jan-25-16 9:15 pm
LEXINGTON, Virginia - Devin Sibley scored 19 points with a career-high five assists to help Furman beat Virginia Military Institute 68-56 Monday night.
- Western Carolina beats Mercer in 2 overtimes, 86-80 Updated: Jan-24-16 3:35 pm
CULLOWHEE, North Carolina - Mike Brown scored 25 points, including seven in the second overtime, and Rhett Harrelson added key points in Western Carolina's 86-80 win over Mercer on Sunday.
- UNC Greensboro tops Samford 86-78 behind Smith's 20 Updated: Jan-24-16 3:17 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Marvin Smith scored 20 points with five 3-pointers and UNC Greensboro rallied on a late run to beat Samford 86-78 on Sunday.
- ETSU beats The Citadel in overtime, 101-92 Updated: Jan-23-16 6:55 pm
JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee - Ge'Lawn Guyn and Isaac Banks scored 20 points apiece and Eastern Tennessee State defeated The Citadel 101-92 in overtime on Saturday.
- Croone layup for Furman sinks Wofford, 63-62 Updated: Jan-23-16 6:44 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Stephen Croone scored 17 points, including a layup at the buzzer, and Furman came back from an eight-point deficit in the final 3:13 to beat Wofford 63-62 on Saturday.