- Quinton Marshall leads The Citadel over Bob Jones 121-81 Updated: Nov-27-15 10:18 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Quinton Marshall had a career-high 26 points and The Citadel beat Bob Jones 121-81 in the second night of the Palmetto State Shootout on Friday night.
- Mercer trips Appalachian State in final seconds, 71-70 Updated: Nov-27-15 8:27 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Phillip Leonard's layup with five seconds left lifted Mercer to a 71-70 win over Appalachian State at the Challenge in Music City tournament on Friday night.
- Furman tops Mount St. Mary's from the free-throw line, 69-60 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:05 pm
ELON, North Carolina - Furman knocked down 10 straight free throws, four-in-a-row by Stephen Croone, and Furman held off Mount St. Mary's, 69-60, in the mainland portion of the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament at Elon University on Friday night.
- College of Charleston swats down Western Carolina 57-56 Updated: Nov-27-15 6:28 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Jarrell Brantley and James Bourne stepped up with key blocked shots in the final seconds to preserve College of Charleston's 57-56 victory over Western Carolina on Friday.
- Chattanooga blasts past Alabama State 95-58 Updated: Nov-27-15 3:40 pm
NICEVILLE, Florida - Tre' McLean scored 18 points on 7-for-9 shooting to lead Chattanooga to a 95-58 win over Alabama State in the Emerald Coast Classic on Friday.
- Mercer gets past Tulane in 71-61 win Updated: Nov-26-15 10:42 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Phillip Leonard scored 14 points to lead Mercer to a 71-61 win over Tulane at The Challenge in Music City on Thursday night.
- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi beats Furman 73-69 Updated: Nov-26-15 7:08 pm
ELON, North Carolina - Brandon Pye scored 19 points with five 3-pointers and Texas A&M-Corpus Christi beat Furman 73-69 Thursday in the Battle 4 Atlantis regional tournament.
- Henry, Sledge lead The Citadel past Georgia Southern 95-90 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:28 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Derrick Henry scored 18 points and Warren Sledge added 17, including five 3-pointers, to help The Citadel beat Georgia Southern 95-90 in the Palmetto State Shootout on Wednesday night.
- Samford beats Idaho 75-58 to win Mean Green Showcase Updated: Nov-25-15 5:52 pm
DENTON, Texas - Christen Cunningham scored 26 points, Darius Jones-Gibson added 21 and Samford beat Idaho 75-58 on Wednesday in the championship game of the Mean Green Showcase.
- Samford tops North Texas 74-72 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:24 pm
DENTON, Texas - Darius Jones-Gibson scored 23 points, Wyatt Walker had 13 points with 11 rebounds, and Samford outlasted North Texas 74-72 Tuesday night.
- Western Carolina tops Hiwassee 88-63 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:31 pm
CULLOWHEE, North Carolina - Torrion Brummit had 18 points and 10 rebounds, and Mike Brown scored 17 as Western Carolina pulled away in the second half en route to an 88-63 win over Hiwassee Tuesday night.
- Charleston Southern holds off ETSU 77-76 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:50 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Armel Potter scored 18 points and Charleston Southern pulled out a 77-76 victory Tuesday night over East Tennessee State after A.J. Merriweather missed a pair of free throws with 3.6 seconds left.
- Columbia rides 2nd-half rally to beat Wofford 70-59 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:40 pm
NEW YORK - Alex Rosenberg scored 14 points and Isaac Cohen had nine assists as Columbia used a big second half to defeat Wofford 70-59 in the Hall of Fame Classic on Tuesday night.
- Peterson with 25 points, VMI beats Presbyterian 76-61 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:22 pm
LEXINGTON, Virginia - QJ Peterson had 25 points with five assists and VMI rolled to a 76-61 victory over Presbyterian on Tuesday night.
- No. 4 Iowa State beats Chattanooga 83-63 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:28 pm
AMES, Iowa - Iowa State has become known as one of the nation's top 3-point shooting teams.
- Aldridge has 23 points, Davidson holds off Mercer 77-71 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:07 pm
DAVIDSON, North Carolina - Peyton Aldridge hit 7 of 10 field goal attempts and was good on all six free throws to total 23 points as Davidson held off Mercer for a 77-71 victory on Monday night.
- Samford holds off Troy 83-79 Updated: Nov-23-15 8:58 pm
DENTON, Texas - Darius Jones-Gibson scored 16 points, Christen Cunningham and Marcus Johnson each scored 15, and Samford beat Troy 83-79 on Monday at the Mean Green Showcase.
- ETSU beats Georgia Tech 69-68 at wire Updated: Nov-22-15 5:34 pm
ATLANTA, Georgia - Even though time was running out, East Tennessee State coach Steve Forbes was happy to see senior Ge'Lawn Guyn square up to take the game-winning shot, even with two defenders in his face.
- Chattanooga gets past Illinois 81-77 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:39 am
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Chuck Ester and Chattanooga had led Illinois all game Saturday, much of it by double digits, and suddenly faced a nine-point deficit with just over six minutes to play.
- Allen scores 17 to help Virginia Tech beat VMI 76-52 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:29 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Virginia Tech fans had been waiting to see the real Seth Allen, the one who averaged in double figures as a sophomore at Maryland two seasons ago.
- Presbyterian takes out The Citadel 95-79 behind Drew Updated: Nov-21-15 10:23 pm
CLINTON, South Carolina - Ed Drew scored 26 points and had six rebounds as Presbyterian beat The Citadel 95-79 Saturday night.
- Samford tops Kennesaw State 77-65 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:49 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Darius Jones-Gibson had 13 points, and Samford used a balanced offensive attack to top Kennesaw State 77-65 Saturday night.
- John Brown leads High Point over Western Carolina 75-69 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:43 pm
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - John Brown scored 20 points, including a key pair of free throws with 36 seconds left, to help High Point beat Western Carolina 75-69 on Saturday night.
- No. 19 UConn cruises past Furman 83-58 to move to 3-0 Updated: Nov-21-15 3:39 pm
STORRS, Connecticut - Shonn Miller is fitting right in for No. 19 UConn.
- Wofford beats Maryland-Eastern Shore 71-61 Updated: Nov-21-15 2:42 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Spencer Collins scored 21 points and Wofford picked up its first victory with a 71-61 win Saturday over Maryland-Eastern Shore in the Terriers' home opener.