- South Alabama routs Louisiana-Lafayette 30-8 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:35 pm
- Petersen leaves big shoes to fill at Boise State Updated: Dec-06-13 4:36 pm
- Ark. State accepts bid to GoDaddy Bowl in Mobile Updated: Dec-02-13 1:48 pm
- Louisiana-Monroe defeats Louisiana-Lafayette 31-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:17 pm
- South Alabama dominates Georgia State 38-17 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:43 pm
- Okla. St., Ark. St. coaches are Broyles nominees Updated: Nov-30-13 2:21 pm
- Troy's bowl eligible with 42-28 win over Texas St. Updated: Nov-29-13 5:52 pm
- Western Kentucky hosts Arkansas State in finale Updated: Nov-29-13 5:41 pm
- Western Kentucky beats Texas State 38-7 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:20 pm
- South Alabama gets past UL Monroe 36-14 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:59 pm
- Arkansas St. edges winless Georgia St. 35-33 Updated: Nov-23-13 8:02 pm
- Ark. St.-W. Kentucky game to be on ESPN3.com Updated: Nov-19-13 7:20 pm
- Arkansas St bowl eligible for third straight year Updated: Nov-17-13 3:35 pm
- Arkansas State pulls away from Texas State, 38-21 Updated: Nov-16-13 11:17 pm
- Navy tops South Alabama 42-14, qualifies for bowl Updated: Nov-16-13 8:20 pm
- Navy tops South Alabama 42-14, qualifies for bowl Updated: Nov-16-13 7:29 pm
- Louisiana-Lafayette beats winless Georgia St 35-21 Updated: Nov-16-13 6:02 pm
- Wallace's 4 TDs lifts Mississippi over Troy 51-21 Updated: Nov-16-13 5:32 pm
- Wallace's 4 TDs lifts Mississippi over Troy 51-21 Updated: Nov-16-13 4:18 pm
- Ark. St's Kennedy wins Sun Belt Conference award Updated: Nov-11-13 5:47 pm
- Arkansas State beats Louisiana-Monroe 42-14 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:08 pm
- Western Kentucky edges Army in 21-17 comeback win Updated: Nov-09-13 5:12 pm
- Western Kentucky edges Army in 21-17 comeback win Updated: Nov-09-13 4:11 pm
- Army hosts Western Kentucky in Michie finale Updated: Nov-08-13 10:46 am
- Broadway leads La.-Lafayette past Troy, 41-36 Updated: Nov-07-13 11:29 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Kendall Houston rushed for two short-yardage touchdowns, and South Alabama took advantage of three first half turnovers to rout Louisiana-Lafayette 30-8 Saturday night.
BOISE, Idaho - Chris Petersen finally did what Boise State fans have feared for years: Bring to an end his wildly successful run as Broncos coach and take a job with a bigger program in a more competitive conference.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State says it has accepted a bid to play in the GoDaddy Bowl in Mobile, Alabama, for the third year in a row.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Kolton Browning threw two touchdown passes and Louisiana-Monroe held on to defeat Louisiana-Lafayette 31-28 Saturday night.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Assistant football coaches at Arkansas State University and Oklahoma State University are among the nominees for the 2013 Broyles Award.
TROY, Alabama - Jordan Chunn rushed for two touchdowns to help Troy became bowl eligible for the sixth time in eight seasons with a 42-28 win over Texas State on Friday.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Most everything good offensively that happens for Western Kentucky begins with senior running back Antonio Andrews.
SAN MARCOS, Texas - Antonio Andrews ran 21 times for 204 yards and three touchdowns and Western Kentucky added a 38-7 win over Texas State to its bowl resume on Saturday night.
MOBILE, Alabama - Ross Metheny ran for one touchdown and threw for three more and Southern Alabama defeated Louisiana-Monroe 36-14.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Bowl-eligible Arkansas State foiled a two-point conversion and recovered an onside kick with 2 minutes left to avoid a potential loss to winless Georgia State on Saturday, holding on for a 35-33 win.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State's final regular season football game will be broadcast by ESPN3.com.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State University's 38-21 win over Texas State makes the Red Wolves bowl-eligible for a third straight season.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Michael Gordon ran for 184 yards and three touchdowns while Arkansas State blanked Texas State in the second half, posting a 38-21 victory Saturday night.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - South Alabama coach Joey Jones knew his team was going to have to score early and often to have any chance of knocking off Navy and its high-powered offense Saturday night.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Darius Staten had a career-high 127 yards on seven carries with a touchdown to lead Navy to a 42-14 victory over South Alabama on Saturday night.
ATLANTA - Terrance Broadway threw four touchdown passes as Louisiana-Lafayette beat Georgia State 35-21 Saturday.
OXFORD, Mississippi - With postseason bowl eligibility hanging in the balance, the Troy Trojans responded Saturday with a solid offensive performance.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Bo Wallace threw for three touchdowns and ran for another as Mississippi set a school record for total offense with 751 yards Saturday as the Rebels defeated Troy 51-21.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Sun Belt Conference has named Arkansas State quarterback Adam Kennedy its Offensive Player of the Week.
MONROE, Louisiana - Adam Kennedy threw for one touchdown and rushed for two more to lead Arkansas State to a victory over Louisiana-Monroe, 42-14 Saturday night.
WEST POINT, New York - Army had hoped to be nearing a bowl game by this point in the season. Instead, the Black Knights bid farewell to Michie Stadium with more questions than answers after a last-minute loss Saturday.
WEST POINT, New York - Antonio Andrews, the nation's leading rusher once recruited to play at West Point, ran for 117 yards and the game-winning touchdown with 32 seconds left as Western Kentucky came back to beat Army 21-17 Saturday in the teams' first meeting.
WEST POINT, New York - Nine games into the season, Army coach Rich Ellerson is certain about two things - the team is hurting and there's not much time left.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Terrance Broadway threw two touchdown passes and ran for two scores to help Louisiana-Lafayette beat Troy 41-36 on Thursday night for its seventh straight victory.