- UAB Everywhere: Ex-Blazers stay connected as they branch out Updated: Sep-30-15 2:39 am
UAB football is both nowhere and everywhere this season.
- Arkansas State senior named Sun Belt special teams player Updated: Sep-28-15 1:14 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Sun Belt Conference has named an Arkansas State senior as its special teams player of the week after his performance during the weekend.
- Georgia Southern beats Idaho 44-20 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:36 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - Matt Breida ran for 179 yards and two touchdowns as Georgia Southern beat Idaho 44-20 in Sun Belt Conference play on Saturday night.
- Dayes' 3 TDs power NC State past South Alabama, 63-13 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:10 am
MOBILE, Alabama - Matthew Dayes ran for three touchdowns, including a 77-yard sprint, and North Carolina State put up 42 first-half points en route to a 63-13 victory over South Alabama.
- Ward leads Houston past Texas State 59-14 Updated: Sep-26-15 11:48 pm
HOUSTON - Greg Ward Jr. accounted for six touchdowns - four passing and two running - and Houston overwhelmed Texas State 59-14 Saturday night.
- Toledo remains unbeaten with 37-7 defeat of Arkansas State Updated: Sep-26-15 11:20 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - Terry Swanson ran for two short touchdowns, Jameson Vest kicked three field goals and Toledo remained undefeated with a 37-7 win over Arkansas State on Saturday night.
- Akron beats Louisiana-Lafayette 35-14 Updated: Sep-26-15 10:45 pm
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Thomas Woodson passed for two touchdowns and ran for another, Conor Hundley ran for two scores and Akron capitalized on turnovers to beat Louisiana Lafayette 35-14 on Saturday.
- No. 12 Alabama rides defense to 34-0 win over ULM Updated: Sep-26-15 9:04 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama 's defense rebounded with a vintage performance while Jake Coker and the offense overcame a sputtering start.
- NC State aims for another road win at South Alabama Updated: Sep-25-15 1:10 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - North Carolina State seems to have learned how to win on the road. Now, the Wolfpack will try to keep that success going in an unfamiliar venue.
- Free tickets for kids to see Louisiana-Lafayette-Akron game Updated: Sep-24-15 4:10 am
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Louisiana-Lafayette's football game against Akron on Saturday night has been tapped as "Take a Kid to the Game" by the Ragin' Cajuns athletic department.
- Metz TD pass in OT lifts UTEP past New Mexico State, 50-47 Updated: Sep-20-15 2:22 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Cedrick Lang caught his only pass of the game, a 6-yard strike from Ryan Metz in overtime, to lift UTEP to a 50-47 win over New Mexico State on Saturday night.
- Johnson leads South Alabama past San Diego St., 24-27, in OT Updated: Sep-20-15 12:23 am
SAN DIEGO - Xavier Johnson ran for a career-high 142 yards and two touchdowns, including the winner in overtime, to help South Alabama beat San Diego State 34-27 on Saturday night.
- Richard runs Southern Miss to 56-50 win over Texas State Updated: Sep-19-15 11:12 pm
SAN MARCOS, Texas - Jalen Richard ran for a career-high 230 yards and four touchdowns, and Southern Mississippi hung on to beat Texas State 56-50 Saturday night.
- Tabary leads Arkansas State over Missouri State 70-7 Updated: Sep-19-15 11:05 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - James Tabary threw three touchdown passes and Arkansas State routed Missouri State 70-7 on Saturday night.
- Georgia Southern runs past The Citadel, 48-13 Updated: Sep-19-15 10:17 pm
STATESBORO, Georgia - Kevin Ellison and Matt Breida each ran for a pair of first-half touchdowns as Georgia Southern roared to a 31-0 halftime lead and cruised to 48-13 win over The Citadel Saturday night.
- Idaho needs comeback to beat Wofford 41-38 Updated: Sep-19-15 9:32 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - Aaron Duckworth ran for three touchdowns and Matt Linehan threw for 334 yards and ran for 50 to lead Idaho past Wofford 41-38 on Saturday.
- Ejections, fire alarm, but No. 24 Wisconsin beats Troy 28-3 Updated: Sep-19-15 8:57 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A sluggish start, two ejections and a brief delay caused by an errant fire alarm at Camp Randall Stadium made for an odd afternoon for No. 24 Wisconsin.
- Lockie starts, No. 12 Oregon rolls over Georgia State 61-28 Updated: Sep-19-15 7:36 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Jeff Lockie was low-key about his first career start, satisfied that he helped his team win a game.
- Oregon QB Adams out, Lockie gets 1st start for No. 12 Ducks Updated: Sep-19-15 2:14 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Junior quarterback Jeff Lockie will make his first career start for No. 12 Oregon on Saturday against Georgia State.
- Start time for Wyoming-Appalachian State game set Updated: Sep-18-15 10:52 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The start time for Wyoming's non-conference game at Appalachian State on Oct. 3 has been set for 1:30 p.m. Mountain Time.
- Big play shows Oregon's Addison back from knee injury Updated: Sep-17-15 5:12 pm
Oregon receiver Bralon Addison declared his return from a knee injury with a dynamic 81-yard touchdown run.
- Frosh Ronald Jones II up to speed in No. 6 USC's backfield Updated: Sep-14-15 4:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California running back Ronald Jones II is fast, and those wheels are generating big comparisons.
- Nebraska's Rose-Ivey couldn't get back on field fast enough Updated: Sep-13-15 5:48 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Michael Rose-Ivey was so hyped to play a football game for the first time in 620 days that he prematurely sprinted out to his linebacker spot as the field cleared after the opening kickoff against South Alabama.
- Georgia State holds off New Mexico State 34-32 Updated: Sep-13-15 1:02 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Nick Arbuckle threw for 372 yards and two touchdowns and Georgia State held off New Mexico State 34-32 on Saturday night.
- Kessler passes for 410 yards, No. 8 USC blasts Idaho 59-9 Updated: Sep-13-15 12:48 am
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler settled in the pocket and calmly surveyed his receivers, eventually choosing JuJu Smith-Schuster as he sprinted down the middle for a beautiful 50-yard touchdown.