- Thunder beat Pelicans; teams mourn Ingrid Williams' death Updated: Feb-11-16 11:21 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Playing with heavy hearts a night after Thunder assistant and former Pelicans coach Monty Williams' wife died, Russell Westbrook led Oklahoma to a 121-95 victory over New Orleans on Thursday.
- Thunder hold moment of silence for assistant Williams' wife Updated: Feb-11-16 8:18 pm
- Lillard scores 31 as surging Blazers beat Rockets 116-103 Updated: Feb-11-16 3:00 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Houston Rockets are "broken," according to their coach and star player. The Portland Trail Blazers are in the middle of their best run of basketball all season.
- Davis, Pelicans snap Jazz's 7-game win streak, 100-96 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:11 am
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis wasn't about to leave the court with any regrets.
- Nuggets hold off short-handed Pistons 103-92 Updated: Feb-10-16 11:41 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Will Barton lifted the Denver Nuggets with another impressive fourth quarter.
- OKC Thunder assistant coach's wife dies after car accident Updated: Feb-10-16 11:38 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The wife of Oklahoma City Thunder assistant coach Monty Williams died Wednesday evening at a hospital from injuries suffered in a car crash, police said.
- Timberwolves come back from 18 down to stun Raptors, 117-112 Updated: Feb-10-16 10:56 pm
- Pistons retire Billups' jersey at halftime against Denver Updated: Feb-10-16 9:26 pm
AUBURN HIILS, Michigan - Moments before his jersey went up to the rafters, Chauncey Billups spoke to the crowd about the night the Detroit Pistons wrapped up the 2004 NBA title by routing the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 5 of the Finals.
- US adds Blazers' Lillard to Olympic basketball roster pool Updated: Feb-10-16 4:02 pm
Portland guard Damian Lillard has been added to the U.S. national basketball team pool, giving the Americans 31 players for 12 spots.
- Hayward lifts Jazz over Mavs 121-119 in OT for 7th straight Updated: Feb-10-16 12:39 am
DALLAS - Gordon Hayward and the Utah Jazz now have a win that coach Quin Snyder views as validation for the hot streak his young team is enjoying.
- Durant, Thunder pull away to beat Suns 122-106 Updated: Feb-09-16 1:04 am
PHOENIX - Once Oklahoma City star Kevin Durant found his shot, it was all over for slumping Phoenix.
- Lillard has 33 to lead Blazers past Grizzlies 112-106 Updated: Feb-09-16 12:45 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - C.J. McCollum struggled with his shooting until overtime when a trio of field goals provided Portland with a winning boost.
- Pelicans snap 4-game skid with easy win over Wolves Updated: Feb-08-16 11:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Mired in a four-game losing streak and sinking further out of contention in the Western Conference, the New Orleans Pelicans were in desperate need of a confidence builder.
- Johnson hits 3-pointer at buzzer, Nets beat Nuggets 105-104 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:16 pm
NEW YORK - Joe Johnson has been known as a clutch player during his tenure with the Brooklyn Nets and he came through again Monday night.
- Mudiay, Nuggets hand Knicks 5th straight loss Updated: Feb-07-16 5:05 pm
NEW YORK - Emmanuel Mudiay's first game at Madison Square Garden was going so poorly that he apologized to his coach at halftime.
- Warriors win 41st straight home game, 116-108 over Thunder Updated: Feb-07-16 1:01 am
OAKLAND, California - With a Super Bowl-sized stage, a celebrity-filled crowd and two championship contenders on the floor, it felt more like late May in Oracle Arena than early February.
- Hood, Jazz best reeling Suns 98-89 for 6th straight win Updated: Feb-07-16 12:18 am
PHOENIX - A fast start was enough to propel the Utah Jazz to their season's-best sixth straight victory.
- Timberwolves close out Bulls with 12-0 run to win 112-105 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:52 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - It didn't take long for Andrew Wiggins to show the Chicago Bulls just how badly they're going to miss Jimmy Butler.
- Lillard scores 21 to help Portland beat Houston 96-79 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:05 pm
HOUSTON - The Portland Trail Blazers were determined that this trip to Houston would end much better than their last visit here when they were stung by a tough overtime loss to the Rockets.
- Bulls' Butler has strained left knee, no ligament damage Updated: Feb-06-16 8:27 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - When All-Star guard Jimmy Butler elevated during the second quarter of a game against Denver on Friday night, he heard a pop in his left knee - the last noise any basketball player wants to hear. The Chicago Bulls braced for the worst when Butler went in for an MRI exam.
- Nuggets rally for win after Bulls lose Butler to injury Updated: Feb-06-16 1:51 am
DENVER - Chicago lost All-Star Jimmy Butler, and then the game. An impressive rally by Danilo Gallinari and the Denver Nuggets pushed aside the Bulls.
- Jazz pull away in fourth quarter for 84-81 win over Bucks Updated: Feb-06-16 12:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz struggled offensively for the second straight game. Once again, it didn't matter.
- Reigning dunk champ LaVine: 'I've got tricks up my sleeve' Updated: Feb-05-16 5:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Zach LaVine came to All-Star weekend in New York last year as an under-the-radar rookie toiling away for one of the league's worst teams. He left as the Savior of Slam after a scintillating performance breathed new life into the dunk contest.
- Postponed Jazz-Wizards game rescheduled for Feb. 18 Updated: Feb-05-16 4:32 pm
- Raptors hold off Blazers for 110-103 victory Updated: Feb-05-16 11:23 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Kyle Lowry credited backcourt teammate DeMar DeRozan for Toronto's latest win.