- Timberwolves beat Pistons 121-94 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:20 pm
- Durant scores 30, Thunder beats Hawks 101-92 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:08 pm
- NAIA player can keep $20K won on half-court shot Updated: Dec-10-13 2:32 pm
- Aldridge has 24 to lead Blazers past Jazz 105-94 Updated: Dec-10-13 12:56 am
- Faried has key block, dunk as Nuggets edge Wizards Updated: Dec-09-13 11:24 pm
- Timberwolves' Brewer fined $5,000 for flopping Updated: Dec-09-13 5:15 pm
- Westbrook, Durant rounding into form for Thunder Updated: Dec-09-13 2:41 pm
- Durant's 36 points lift Thunder past Pacers 118-94 Updated: Dec-08-13 10:57 pm
- Ellis hits winner and Mavs beat Blazers 108-106 Updated: Dec-08-13 1:53 am
- Cousins leads Kings past Jazz 112-102 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 1:14 am
- James' rebounding sparks Heat over Wolves Updated: Dec-07-13 11:53 pm
- Hamilton leads Nuggets over 76ers 103-92 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:53 pm
- Jazz missing 2 starters for game against Kings Updated: Dec-07-13 9:24 pm
- Matthews scores 24, Trail Blazers rout Jazz 130-98 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:03 am
- Durant leads Thunder over Pelicans, 109-95 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:20 am
- Celtics get quick start, beat Nuggets 106-98 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:11 pm
- Pelicans G Evans rolls left ankle Updated: Dec-06-13 10:14 pm
- Nuggets' Nate Robinson fined $25,000 by NBA Updated: Dec-06-13 2:32 pm
- Love leaves team to mourn grandmother's passing Updated: Dec-05-13 9:30 pm
- Return of Trey Burke boosts Utah Updated: Dec-05-13 7:48 pm
- Blazers snap Thunder's streak with 111-104 win Updated: Dec-05-13 1:51 am
- George leads Pacers over Jazz, 95-86 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:41 am
- NBA game in Mexico City postponed Updated: Dec-04-13 11:27 pm
- Irving, Cavaliers snap Nuggets' win streak 98-88 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:21 pm
- Williams, Evans out for Jazz against Pacers Updated: Dec-04-13 10:08 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons are building their franchise around a talented frontcourt.
ATLANTA - Kevin Durant scored 30 points. As usual, there was so much more to his performance.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A college basketball player who won $20,000 by hitting a half-court shot during an Oklahoma City Thunder game can keep the money for use as a scholarship, the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics announced Tuesday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Blowing out Utah for a second time this month was not in the cards for Portland. With the Jazz making a fourth-quarter rally, the Blazers struggled to fight through offensive sluggishness and escape with a win.
WASHINGTON - To prepare for the playoffs, Denver coach Brian Shaw said he wants his high-scoring team to learn to win tough games.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Timberwolves small forward Corey Brewer has been fined $5,000 by the NBA for violating the league's anti-flopping rules for the second time this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook have been one of the top duos in the NBA since 2008.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City insisted there was no extra motivation playing against an Indiana team sporting the NBA's best record.
PORTLAND, Oregon - On Saturday morning, the Trail Blazers added a play designed for Monta Ellis.
SALT LAKE CITY - Sacramento blew a big lead in the fourth quarter and the Kings' began to show that look of defeat.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Miami Heat walked into Target Center with a big problem over the previous two games - they had been dominated on the glass.
PHILADELPHIA - Playing their fourth game in five nights and missing their leading scorer, the sluggish Nuggets appeared well on their way to their third straight loss.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Trail Blazers had the perfect recipe for a record shooting night - nice ball movement, open shooters, a good rhythm, and one of the NBA's worst teams as an opponent.
NEW ORLEANS - When Pelicans 7-footer Jason Smith stepped outside for the type of mid-range jumper he hits routinely, Oklahoma City's Serge Ibaka sprang out to the perimeter and blocked the shot.
BOSTON - Kris Humphries didn't play 20 minutes in a game for the whole month of November. Five times this season he never got off the bench at all.
NEW YORK - The NBA has fined Nuggets guard Nate Robinson $25,000 for criticizing the officials following Denver's 97-95 victory over the Knicks last week.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Love has left the team to mourn the passing of his maternal grandmother.
SALT LAKE CITY - During the first 14 games of the season, the Utah Jazz offense was often politely described as sputtering and disjointed. Over the last six games, Jazz players and opponents have started using words like rhythm and flow.
PORTLAND, Oregon - As time wound down in the Trail Blazers' victory over the Oklahoma City, LaMarcus Aldridge was showered with shouts of "MVP! MVP!" from the Portland fans.
SALT LAKE CITY - A game after he scored a career-high 43 points, nothing seemed to be going right for Paul George.
CLEVELAND - Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers' best performance of the season brought an end to the Denver Nuggets' seven-game winning streak.