- Utah's rebuilding season proves difficult Updated: Apr-17-14 8:30 pm
- Disappointed Wolves enter offseason of uncertainty Updated: Apr-17-14 6:27 pm
- Nuggets staying home for first time in decade Updated: Apr-17-14 3:00 pm
- Blazers defeat Clippers 110-102 Updated: Apr-17-14 2:42 am
- Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets Updated: Apr-17-14 2:19 am
- Durant has 42, Thunder beat Pistons 112-111 Updated: Apr-17-14 12:24 am
- Burke's 32 lift Jazz over Wolves in the finale Updated: Apr-17-14 12:09 am
- Clippers beat Nuggets 117-105 for record 57th win Updated: Apr-16-14 2:35 am
- A season of frustration for Adelman, Timberwolves Updated: Apr-15-14 9:08 pm
- Warriors beat Wolves 130-120, secure 6th seed Updated: Apr-15-14 2:26 am
- Young scores 41 to lead Lakers past Jazz, 119-104 Updated: Apr-15-14 12:29 am
- Evans, Pelicans stun Thunder 101-89 Updated: Apr-15-14 12:24 am
- Lakers' Nash, Kaman, Gasol out vs. Jazz Updated: Apr-14-14 9:57 pm
- Thunder's Collison, Pelicans' Rivers ejected Updated: Apr-14-14 9:11 pm
- Thunder resting Westbrook vs. Pelicans Updated: Apr-14-14 7:27 pm
- Curry has 47, but Warriors fall 119-117 to Blazers Updated: Apr-14-14 1:20 am
- McCallum, Cousins rally Kings past Timberwolves Updated: Apr-14-14 12:32 am
- Pacers hold on to top spot in East by beating OKC Updated: Apr-13-14 5:36 pm
- Vogel to use regular starters against Thunder Updated: Apr-13-14 11:50 am
- Faried helps Nuggets rally past Jazz 101-94 Updated: Apr-13-14 1:57 am
- Trail Blazers topple Jazz 111-99 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:44 am
- Brewer's 51 lifts Wolves over Rockets 112-110 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:17 am
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder past Pelicans Updated: Apr-12-14 12:05 am
- Love misses game with elbow injury Updated: Apr-11-14 8:00 pm
- Faried's shot lifts Nuggets over Warriors 100-99 Updated: Apr-11-14 2:32 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The long, difficult season showed on the faces of Utah Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin and leading scorer Gordon Hayward.
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Love sat in front of his locker after the Minnesota Timberwolves' season came to a close, his sixth year in the NBA and his sixth without a trip to the playoffs.
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets aren't accustomed to cleaning out their lockers in April.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Leaving the Trail Blazers' locker room following the regular-season finale, Wesley Matthews was wished well in the playoffs.
DENVER - Fresh legs beat fatigue.
MINNEAPOLIS - Rick Adelman trudged off the basketball court for maybe the final time in his professional life and he couldn't hide the disappointment.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin won't be playing in Portland, regardless of whether his 16th technical of the season is rescinded.
MINNEAPOLIS - As the clock ticks down on the Minnesota Timberwolves' regular season finale on Wednesday night, one of the most quietly successful coaching careers the NBA has ever seen could be coming to a close right with it.
OAKLAND, California - As the buzzer sounded at the end of the final home game of the regular season, players surrounded Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson for a group hug - then began jumping and dancing around him.
SALT LAKE CITY - Nick Young gave the Lakers a reason to smile near the end of this gloomy season.
NEW ORLEANS - Not long after Pelicans coach Monty Williams said he expected Tyreke Evans to take the night off to rest his sore right knee, Evans surprised his team by suiting up.
NEW ORLEANS - Thunder forward Nick Collison and Pelicans guard Austin Rivers both have been ejected following a brief scuffle in the second quarter of Monday night's game between Oklahoma City and New Orleans.
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge said an overtime thriller over Golden State was good preparation for the looming postseason.
SACRAMENTO, California - Barring a change of heart from the league offices, Sacramento center DeMarcus Cousins has played his last game of the season.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers were back to being themselves Sunday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Pacers coach Frank Vogel said Sunday that he will use his regular starters Sunday against Oklahoma City.
DENVER - Kenneth Faried joined the 20/20 club just 48 hours after sinking his first winning basket.
SALT LAKE CITY - Portland's Damian Lillard just needed to make one shot to get going.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Not much about Oklahoma City point guard Russell Westbrook goes unnoticed.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota forward Kevin Love missed the Timberwolves' game against Houston on Friday night because of a hyperextended right elbow.