- AP Source: Trail Blazers give Aminu 4 years, $30 million Updated: Jul-01-15 12:58 am
A person with direct knowledge of the situation tells The Associated Press that the Portland Trail Blazers have agreed to terms with veteran forward Al-Farouq Aminu on a four-year, $30 million deal.
- Bill would create special license plates for Trail Blazers Updated: Jun-30-15 10:07 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Portland Trail Blazers fans may soon be able to display their love for the team on their license plates.
- Thunder deal Luke Ridnour, his 4th trade in less than a week Updated: Jun-30-15 1:53 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Luke Ridnour may be in need of a rest - or a good travel agent - after being traded for the fourth time in less than a week.
- Westbrook unveils Jordan Brand shoe, cologne, eyeglass frame Updated: Jun-30-15 11:52 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Thunder guard Russell Westbrook's imprint on fashion has expanded to include a signature Jordan Brand shoe, a cologne and an eyeglass frame collaboration with a high-end retailer.
- Oklahoma City Thunder complete team's coaching staff Updated: Jun-30-15 9:36 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder have completed the team's coaching staff.
- Newcomers Henderson, Plumlee, Vonleh introduced by Blazers Updated: Jun-29-15 8:56 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - On the first day in his new NBA city, Gerald Henderson was asked Monday about his impressions of Portland. Before he was able to answer, Trail Blazers general manager Neil Olshey mentioned the city's recent naked bicycle race.
- Murray State's Cameron Payne, Oklahoma City seem a good fit Updated: Jun-27-15 5:05 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - In an NBA draft full of stars from the likes of Kentucky, Duke and Wisconsin, Cameron Payne's pedigree enticed the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Jazz show off draft picks, but growth must come from within Updated: Jun-26-15 9:35 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The last 48 hours have been all about the draft picks for the Utah Jazz as the team introduced former Kentucky forward Trey Lyles and Boston College Olivier Hanlan during a Friday news conference.
- Nuggets pick Mudiay ready to step into lineup Updated: Jun-26-15 8:46 pm
DENVER - Emmanuel Mudiay says he's ready to step into the Denver Nuggets' lineup and help lead the franchise to its first championship.
- Towns and Tyus arrive, Bjelica coming next to Timberwolves Updated: Jun-26-15 6:11 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Jacqueline Cruz-Towns sat on a bench in the Minnesota Timberwolves' sparkling new practice facility, proudly wearing a Wolves hat on her head and a big smile on her face as she recalled a pre-draft visit her son Karl-Anthony made to Minneapolis last week.
- Wolves to hold open house for prospective ticket-buyers Updated: Jun-26-15 2:57 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Timberwolves have scheduled an open house for fans considering season tickets, trying to build off the buzz created by their high-profile draft picks.
- Big nights for the biggest markets in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 2:53 am
NEW YORK - From coast to coast, the NBA draft was a big night for the biggest markets.
- Blazers select forward Hollis-Jefferson, trade him Updated: Jun-26-15 2:05 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Portland Trail Blazers continued a retooling of their roster Thursday night when they selected Arizona forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson with the 23rd pick of the NBA draft then sent him to Brooklyn as part of a four-player deal.
- Utah Jazz select Kentucky forward Trey Lyles Updated: Jun-26-15 1:56 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Lyles certainly wasn't a "sexy" pick for the Utah Jazz at No. 12.
- Nuggets select guard Mudiay 7th in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 1:52 am
DENVER - Denver Nuggets general manager Tim Connelly failed in several attempts to watch Emmanuel Mudiay play in person.
- Thunder take Cameron Payne with No. 14 pick in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 1:44 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Cameron Payne can't wait to challenge Russell Westbrook.
- Joy in Minnesota after Timberwolves take Towns, Tyus Updated: Jun-26-15 1:27 am
MINNEAPOLIS - More than 8,000 Minnesota Timberwolves fans filed into Target Center on Thursday night, knowing that Karl-Anthony Towns was coming. They hoped Tyus Jones might be sticking around, too.
- Nuggets select PG Radicevic with 57th pick in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 12:40 am
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets selected point guard Nikola Radicevic with the 57th pick in the NBA draft on Thursday night.
- Timberwolves select Towns with No. 1 pick in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 12:34 am
NEW YORK - The Minnesota Timberwolves got their man in the middle. The Lakers got a playmaking partner for Kobe Bryant.
- Timberwolves acquire hometown kid Jones from Cavs Updated: Jun-26-15 12:23 am
- Thunder take Dakari Johnson with 48th pick Updated: Jun-26-15 12:09 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Thunder selected Kentucky center Dakari Johnson with the 48th pick in the NBA draft Thursday.
- Utah Jazz select Olivier Hanlan with No. 42 pick Updated: Jun-25-15 11:47 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz have selected Olivier Hanlan with the No. 42 pick of the NBA draft. The team used its first second-round pick on the 6-foot-4, 186-pound guard from Boston College after taking Kentucky forward Trey Lyles with the No. 12 overall pick.
- The Latest: Lanky commissioner stands tall during NBA draft Updated: Jun-25-15 11:31 pm
The Latest from the NBA draft at Barclays Center in New York (All times local):
- Grizzlies acquire Matt Barnes from Charlotte Hornets Updated: Jun-25-15 3:05 pm
- Hornets to send Henderson, Vonleh to Blazers for Batum Updated: Jun-24-15 10:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets continue to revamp their roster after a disappointing season in which they didn't shoot the ball well and failed to make the playoffs.