- Korver, Millsap lead Hawks past Jazz Updated: Mar-11-14 12:03 am
- Jefferson, Walker lead Bobcats past Nuggets 105-98 Updated: Mar-10-14 11:15 pm
- Minnesota GOP lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet Updated: Mar-10-14 4:16 pm
- Rockets rally for 118-113 OT win over Blazers Updated: Mar-09-14 11:38 pm
- Surging Raptors beat Timberwolves 111-104 Updated: Mar-09-14 10:56 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans past Nuggets, 111-107 in OT Updated: Mar-09-14 10:50 pm
- Meeks powers Lakers past Durant, Thunder 114-110 Updated: Mar-09-14 8:09 pm
- Jazz end skid, send 76ers to 16th straight loss Updated: Mar-08-14 10:56 pm
- Faried, Lawson lead Nuggets past Lakers 134-126 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:53 am
- Mavs blow 30-point lead, rally past Blazers 103-98 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:32 am
- Timberwolves beat Pistons 114-101 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:44 pm
- Anthony, Knicks enjoy easy 108-81 win over Jazz Updated: Mar-07-14 11:23 pm
- Green's 41 points leads Suns past Thunder 128-122 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:56 pm
- Blazers rout Hawks 102-78; Korver's streak ends Updated: Mar-06-14 2:18 am
- Nuggets end skid by beating Mavericks 115-110 Updated: Mar-06-14 12:02 am
- Melo, Knicks snap 7-game skid, top Wolves 118-106 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:52 pm
- 'AARP group' helps Wizards top Jazz 104-91 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:47 pm
- Westbrook, Durant lead Thunder past 76ers 125-92 Updated: Mar-05-14 12:50 am
- Mavs need to beat best of West in playoff pursuit Updated: Mar-04-14 6:38 pm
- Nuggets fortify defense in effort to end skid Updated: Mar-04-14 6:27 pm
- Lakers hold off Blazers 107-106 Updated: Mar-04-14 2:06 am
- Timberwolves outlast Nuggets for 132-128 win Updated: Mar-04-14 1:33 am
- Ilyasova scores 31, Bucks beat Jazz 114-88 Updated: Mar-03-14 11:32 pm
- Lawson set to return from rib injury for Nuggets Updated: Mar-03-14 8:54 pm
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder past Bobcats Updated: Mar-02-14 11:12 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Bobcats are getting used to big nights from Al Jefferson and Kemba Walker.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A Minnesota lawmaker apologized Monday for his tweet about NBA players that some saw as racist, saying he was rightly held accountable for inaccurate stereotyping.
HOUSTON - Coach Kevin McHale said it first and then player after player echoed his sentiment: Early in the season Houston wouldn't have won the type of game they did Sunday night.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Toronto Raptors have had every excuse to give in this season. They've had injuries to key players, turned the roster over significantly with an early season trade and had low expectations after a regime change portended a possible tear down and rebuild.
NEW ORLEANS - With a quick step to his left, Anthony Davis bolted from the man he was supposed to guard and launched himself toward the backboard in time to swat away Ty Lawson's driving layup.
LOS ANGELES - From Jodie Meeks' big day to the final result, this was definitely a surprise.
PHILADELPHIA - The Utah Jazz finally found a way to win on their six-game road trip: Play a team that can't win anywhere.
DENVER - Reflecting on his game during a monthlong recovery from a broken left rib has helped Ty Lawson come back strong.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki says he wasn't thinking about the last time the Dallas Mavericks blew a 30-point lead and lost.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Timberwolves can't afford any more lazy starts like the one that got them beat two nights ago. They can't afford any more losses to teams with inferior records. Their one last, desperate playoff push begins right now.
NEW YORK - There's little margin for error, and the New York Knicks know it.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Wesley Matthews had a simple goal going into the Blazers' game against the Hawks: Don't let Kyle Korver get the ball.
DENVER - Even though the losses have piled up this season for the Denver Nuggets, they still have the Dallas Mavericks' number.
MINNEAPOLIS - In a season full of turmoil for the New York Knicks, Raymond Felton has dealt with more of it than any other player on the team.
WASHINGTON - Drew Gooden scored his first points of the season and had his first double-digit game since April 2012. Andre Miller tallied his most assists since December. Al Harrington played his most minutes since November.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook taught rookie Michael Carter-Williams a swift and thorough lesson.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki joked after a loss to San Antonio that the Mavericks don't "want to see anyone" in the playoffs, given their recent record against winning teams.
DENVER - Brian Shaw found himself in a downright defensive mood at practice.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Wesley Johnson was hard-pressed to think of a more memorable shot he's had than his game-winner against Portland.
DENVER - Minnesota built up a big advantage at the free throw line throughout the game, and it was just enough to hold off Denver's furious rally.
MILWAUKEE - With Hall of Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in the house, the Milwaukee Bucks played like NBA champions.
DENVER - Nuggets point guard Ty Lawson was set to return for Monday night's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves after missing nearly a month because of a left rib fracture.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Thunder fans who braved ice, snow and single-digit temperatures got a special treat - a look at the old Russell Westbrook.