- Jazz win tiebreaker, get No. 4 spot for lottery Updated: Apr-18-14 4:59 pm
- Utah's rebuilding season proves difficult Updated: Apr-17-14 8:30 pm
- Burke's 32 lift Jazz over Wolves in the finale Updated: Apr-17-14 12:09 am
- Young scores 41 to lead Lakers past Jazz, 119-104 Updated: Apr-15-14 12:29 am
- Lakers' Nash, Kaman, Gasol out vs. Jazz Updated: Apr-14-14 9:57 pm
- Faried helps Nuggets rally past Jazz 101-94 Updated: Apr-13-14 1:57 am
- Trail Blazers topple Jazz 111-99 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:44 am
- Curry, Thompson lead Warriors past Jazz 130-102 Updated: Apr-07-14 12:27 am
- Bogut back for Warriors, Lee still out with injury Updated: Apr-06-14 8:02 pm
- Jazz slip past Pelicans for 100-96 victory Updated: Apr-05-14 1:11 am
- Anthony Davis set to start against Jazz Updated: Apr-04-14 9:38 pm
- Knicks beat Jazz 92-83 to finish 3-2 road trip Updated: Apr-01-14 1:02 am
- Bobcats battle back to top Wizards 100-94 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:41 pm
- Durant leads Thunder past Jazz 116-96 Updated: Mar-30-14 7:23 pm
- Evans leads Pelicans over Jazz 102-95 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:04 am
- Pelicans' Davis leaves with left ankle injury Updated: Mar-28-14 8:56 pm
- Randolph lifts Grizzlies to 91-87 win over Jazz Updated: Mar-27-14 2:21 am
- Drummond, Pistons blow by Jazz 114-94 to snap skid Updated: Mar-25-14 1:02 am
- Jazz beat Magic on Burke's 3-pointer Updated: Mar-23-14 12:53 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The long, difficult season showed on the faces of Utah Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin and leading scorer Gordon Hayward.
MINNEAPOLIS - Rick Adelman trudged off the basketball court for maybe the final time in his professional life and he couldn't hide the disappointment.
SALT LAKE CITY - Nick Young gave the Lakers a reason to smile near the end of this gloomy season.
DENVER - Kenneth Faried joined the 20/20 club just 48 hours after sinking his first winning basket.
SALT LAKE CITY - Portland's Damian Lillard just needed to make one shot to get going.
OAKLAND, California - After another weird week in a season full of drama, the Golden State Warriors figured winning was the best way to quiet the growing chatter surrounding coach Mark Jackson's job.
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut is back in the starting lineup, while power forward David Lee is sitting out for the sixth straight game with an injured right hamstring.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward knows the Utah Jazz have their best chance to win when they play together and share the ball.
SALT LAKE CITY - Momentum on defense is a powerful thing. Force an opponent into a dry spell and a team can seize an opportunity to win big games.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Al Jefferson laughed when told he finished three stitches shy of a triple-double.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The drama was sapped early from Oklahoma City's blowout win over Utah, except for one detail.
NEW ORLEANS - By necessity, the Pelicans keep heaping more responsibility in Tyreke Evans' lap - and he keeps coming through.
NEW ORLEANS - Forward Anthony Davis has left New Orleans' game against Utah with a left ankle injury.
SALT LAKE CITY - Marc Gasol saw the doubt in the eyes of the Utah players and, with help from Zach Randolph and Mike Conley, he knew just when to pounce.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Detroit Pistons hadn't played this well in Utah since John Stockton and Karl Malone were on the Jazz.
SALT LAKE CITY - When the game is on the line, Trey Burke wants the ball.