- Jazz beat Clippers 102-91 to snap 13-game skid against LA Updated: Nov-26-15 2:34 am
LOS ANGELES - Gordon Hayward uncorked the emotions that had been building through nearly four years of losing to the Clippers.
- Durant, Thunder rout Jazz 111-89 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:26 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Kevin Durant quickly answered any questions about his hamstring injury.
- Williams, Nowitzki lead Mavericks past Jazz, 102-93 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:41 am
DALLAS - Deron Williams' homecoming, taking place three seasons after many Dallas Mavericks fans hoped, keeps getting better.
- Jazz use fourth-quarter rally to defeat Raptors 93-89 Updated: Nov-19-15 12:54 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz turned a sloppy start into a fantastic finish.
- Jazz beat Hawks 97-96 to end 3-game skid Updated: Nov-15-15 10:06 pm
ATLANTA - France native Rudy Gobert wore his country's flag on his shoes and stood for its national anthem before Sunday night's game.
- Fournier scores 21, Magic runs to 102-93 win over Jazz Updated: Nov-13-15 10:32 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - For a while Friday night, the Orlando Magic seemed well on their way to a much-needed victory by a blowout.
- Bosh scores 25, Johnson adds 17 and Heat top Jazz 92-91 Updated: Nov-12-15 10:58 pm
MIAMI - When Miami traded Mario Chalmers earlier this week, Heat President Pat Riley decided it was time for a chat with reserve guard Tyler Johnson.
- Wade out for Heat-Jazz with family emergency Updated: Nov-12-15 6:13 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade was excused from Miami's home game against Utah on Thursday night because one of his sons was admitted to a hospital for undisclosed reasons.
- James scores 31, sparks comeback as Cavaliers beat Jazz Updated: Nov-10-15 11:32 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James flexed his muscle Tuesday night. Then he led the Cleveland Cavaliers to their seventh straight win.
- James scores 31, sparks comeback as Cavaliers beat Jazz Updated: Nov-10-15 10:12 pm
- James scores 31, sparks comeback as Cavaliers beat Jazz Updated: Nov-10-15 10:00 pm
- Burke, Utah Jazz beat Memphis Grizzlies 89-79 Updated: Nov-08-15 12:28 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Burke committed himself to being more professional during the offseason - better sleep, better workout regimen, better focus.
- Hayward scores 20, Jazz beat Nuggets 96-84 Updated: Nov-06-15 12:56 am
DENVER - Gordon Hayward's shots were falling with regularity, an encouraging sign his early season struggles were starting to fade.
- Lillard scores 35, Trail Blazers beat Utah Jazz 108-92 Updated: Nov-05-15 12:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Damian Lillard knew he would need to carry more of the offense after an offseason of drastic changes for the Portland Trail Blazers, who lost four starters. The fourth-year guard hasn't disappointed.
- Jazz not worried about slow start for Gordon Hayward Updated: Nov-03-15 8:51 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward entered the season ready to raise his profile in the league. Things are off to a slower start than expected through three games.
- Favors leads Jazz to easy 97-76 win over Pacers Updated: Oct-31-15 11:46 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Utah Jazz are doing just fine on the road.
- Jazz beat 76ers 99-71 for 1st victory of season Updated: Oct-30-15 10:59 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Utah walked off the court a winner to the official sound of another lousy season of 76ers basketball.
- Pistons top Jazz 92-87, improve to 2-0 on season Updated: Oct-28-15 11:57 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons are two games over .500 for the first time in more than six years, and the most encouraging sign may be Andre Drummond's free throws.
- Snyder warns against unrealistic expectations for young Jazz Updated: Oct-27-15 8:35 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The buzz around the Utah Jazz is that of an up-and-coming team ready to make a push into the playoffs after a strong finish to the 2014-15 season. The Jazz, however, are the fourth-youngest team in the league and coach Quin Snyder warns against penciling them into the postseason.
- Jazz promote Linda Luchetti to VP of Basketball Operations Updated: Oct-27-15 8:29 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz have promoted Linda Luchetti to vice president of basketball operations.