- Marlins score 2 in 8th to sweep Mariners Updated: Apr-20-14 5:44 pm
- Hughes picks up win as Twins top Royals, 8-3 Updated: Apr-20-14 5:32 pm
- Tigers edge sloppy Angels 2-1 Updated: Apr-20-14 4:50 pm
- Murphy delivers for Indians in 6-4 win Updated: Apr-20-14 4:20 pm
- Yankees' RHP Nova on DL due to elbow ligament tear Updated: Apr-20-14 4:05 pm
- Twins claim Fuld, designate Mastroianni Updated: Apr-20-14 2:17 pm
- Angels make 3 errors on 1 play against Tigers Updated: Apr-20-14 2:11 pm
- Tigers release Gonzalez, call up Worth Updated: Apr-20-14 11:05 am
- Mets can't challenge, rally falls short vs. Braves Updated: Apr-20-14 1:35 am
- D-Backs' Bolsinger beaten by Dodgers in start Updated: Apr-20-14 1:06 am
- Eaton leaves White Sox' 6-3 loss to Rangers Updated: Apr-20-14 12:41 am
- Lewis gets 1st win in 2 years, Texas 6-3 over WSox Updated: Apr-20-14 12:06 am
- Nova hit hard, injures elbow in Yankees' 16-1 loss Updated: Apr-19-14 11:50 pm
- Hanigan, Archer key Rays 16-1 win over Yankees Updated: Apr-19-14 11:29 pm
- Mariners shut out by Marlins' Alvarez, 7-0 Updated: Apr-19-14 11:05 pm
- White Sox CF Eaton comes out of Texas game Updated: Apr-19-14 10:39 pm
- Qualls, Astros let lead slip away in 9th, A's win Updated: Apr-19-14 9:02 pm
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3 Updated: Apr-19-14 8:42 pm
- Rangers place OF Adduci on DL, recall INF Sardinas Updated: Apr-19-14 7:44 pm
- White Sox put Paulino on DL with rotator cuff Updated: Apr-19-14 7:42 pm
- Orioles' offense stalls in 4-2 loss at Boston Updated: Apr-19-14 6:42 pm
- Twins unable to solve Royals bullpen in 5-4 loss Updated: Apr-19-14 6:38 pm
- Trout fans 4 times, Angels lose 5-2 to Tigers Updated: Apr-19-14 6:36 pm
- Bats fall silent as Indians lose 5-0 Updated: Apr-19-14 6:20 pm
- Yankees' Robertson expects to rejoin team soon Updated: Apr-19-14 6:11 pm
MIAMI - Christian Yelich was confident he was safe at home even if home plate umpire Ed Hickox called him out.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Phil Hughes ended a personal losing streak that dated to last July, pitching into the seventh inning Sunday and helping the Twins top the Kansas City Royals 8-3 to avoid a three-game sweep.
DETROIT - Rick Porcello pitched seven sharp innings, and the Detroit Tigers took advantage of four Los Angeles errors in a 2-1 victory over the Angels on Sunday.
CLEVELAND - David Murphy hit a three-run double in the sixth inning and John Axford worked out of bases-loaded jam in the ninth, lifting the Cleveland Indians to a 6-4 win over the Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday to avoid a series sweep.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - New York Yankees right-hander Ivan Nova has a partial tear of the ulnar collateral ligament in his pitching elbow, an injury that often requires Tommy John surgery.
NEW YORK - After further review, there was nothing the New York Mets could do about the costly call that went against them.
LOS ANGELES - Mike Bolsinger got out of the first inning on five pitches and three ground balls in his first big league start. Then he struck out four of his next five batters and was sailing along until the Los Angeles Dodgers figured him out the second time through the lineup.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Colby Lewis had to be reminded about his last victory for the Texas Rangers. It had been a while.
MIAMI - Roenis Elias' command was shaky, and so was his defense.
ARLINGTON, Texas - White Sox leadoff hitter Adam Eaton came out of Saturday night's game at Texas after coming up gimpy while running out a grounder.
OAKLAND, California - Chad Qualls stared into his locker, going over how things got away from him.
OAKLAND, California - Josh Reddick isn't ready to declare himself out of an early season batting slump, not after the miserable start he got off to.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Chicago White Sox right-hander Felipe Paulino was put on the disabled list Saturday because of right rotator cuff inflammation.
BOSTON - Baltimore starter Bud Norris could use a little offensive support, although he was pleased to see how quickly his teammates came to his defense.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Right fielder Chris Colabello misjudged a fly ball. Third baseman Trevor Plouffe never saw a liner hit at him. And catcher Josmil Pinto made the most glaring mistake when he threw the ball into left field for an error during a double steal.
DETROIT - This was a rare sight: Mike Trout looking overmatched at the plate.
TAMPA, Florida - Yankees closer David Robertson pitched in an extended spring training game for the first time since being sidelined by a groin strain and expects to rejoin the team Tuesday.