- Orioles SS Hardy to miss around 6 weeks with broken foot Updated: May-02-16 4:35 pm
BALTIMORE - Baltimore Orioles shortstop J.J. Hardy will be sidelined for at least a month with a hairline fracture in his left foot.
- Betances, Yankees lose 8-7 as Red Sox complete 3-game sweep Updated: May-02-16 12:53 am
- Red Sox beat Yankees 8-7 to complete 3-game sweep Updated: May-02-16 12:41 am
BOSTON - Alex Rodriguez had already driven in four runs against David Price with a homer and a double.
- Yu Darvish pitches 2 innings in 1st game since elbow surgery Updated: May-01-16 11:19 pm
FRISCO, Texas - Yu Darvish threw 18 of 32 pitches for strikes in a rehab start Sunday, the first game for the Texas Rangers ace since Tommy John surgery more than 13 months ago.
- Hill gives up 2 hits in 6 innings but A's lose 2-1 to Astros Updated: May-01-16 10:13 pm
OAKLAND, California - The leadoff home run by Jose Altuve was hardly what frustrated Rich Hill the most. It was the three walks and the sacrifice fly he gave up in the third inning that left Oakland's left-hander shaking his head.
- Mariners can't find offense in 4-1 loss to Royals Updated: May-01-16 9:03 pm
SEATTLE - The Seattle Mariners' best offensive opportunity against the Kansas City Royals ended with Robinson Cano thrown out at the plate.
- Nolasco allows 3-run homer in Twins' 6-5 loss to Tigers Updated: May-01-16 8:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The final play of Minnesota's 6-5 loss to the Detroit Tigers on Sunday summed up how things have gone for the Twins lately.
- Royals snap losing streak with 4-1 win against Mariners Updated: May-01-16 8:42 pm
SEATTLE - Ian Kennedy felt like he only had one pitch working for him against the Seattle Mariners on Sunday. He was still able to take a shutout into the sixth inning, and get a big boost from his bullpen when he finally ran into trouble.
- Hamels' control eludes him, Rangers fall to Angels 9-6 Updated: May-01-16 8:39 pm
- Calhoun helps Angels stop Rangers' 4-game winning string Updated: May-01-16 8:24 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Los Angeles Angels' bullpen responded in a big way when it got an early call Sunday.
- Altuve homers to back Fister in Astros' 2-1 win over A's Updated: May-01-16 8:08 pm
OAKLAND, California - Doug Fister didn't have much margin for error, not with Houston managing only two hits - none after the third inning.
- Saltalamacchia lifts streaking Tigers over Twins, 6-5 Updated: May-01-16 7:33 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Not long ago, the Tigers were left reeling after a three-game sweep by the visiting Indians. One week later, Detroit is heading into Cleveland with a five-game winning streak.
- Jimenez no match for Sale as Orioles fall to White Sox 7-1 Updated: May-01-16 6:33 pm
- Indians waste Salazar's solid effort, lose 2-1 to Phillies Updated: May-01-16 6:30 pm
PHILADELPHIA - One run short once again.
- Velasquez, bullpen help Phillies beat Indians 2-1 Updated: May-01-16 6:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - So much for rebuilding.
- Sale stays unbeaten as White Sox beat Orioles 7-1 for split Updated: May-01-16 6:00 pm
BALTIMORE - Even when he's not at his best, Chris Sale is usually good enough to carry the Chicago White Sox to victory.
- Rays lose 5-1 to Blue Jays despite another strong start Updated: May-01-16 5:54 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Jake Odorizzi became the third straight Tampa Bay starter to limit Toronto to two hits or fewer.
- Stroman allows 1 run, Blue Jays beat Rays 5-1 Updated: May-01-16 5:05 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Marcus Stroman gave himself and the Toronto Blue Jays a birthday gift.
- Angels option Shoemaker to Triple-A; gave up 7 runs in 2 1/3 Updated: May-01-16 1:56 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Los Angeles Angels have optioned right-handed starter Matt Shoemaker to Triple-A Salt Lake in one of five roster moves Sunday.
- Largest number of Baltimore orioles spend winter in SC Updated: May-01-16 1:20 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - For the second year in row, a national survey shows that South Carolina had the largest number of orioles spend their winter there.
- Angels overturned again in 7-2 loss at Rangers Updated: May-01-16 12:35 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Upon further review, the Los Angeles Angels again failed to get a break and lost another game in Texas.
- Rays beat Blue Jays 4-3 on Casali's walkoff hit Updated: Apr-30-16 10:59 pm
- Astros' aggressive approach backfires in 2-0 loss to A's Updated: Apr-30-16 8:36 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Houston Astros took an aggressive approach against Jesse Hahn's sinker and came out swinging early in the count.
- Rain postpones Braves-Cubs; Gonzalez happy game called early Updated: Apr-30-16 2:48 pm
- Twins games at Target Field to be staffed by local workers Updated: Apr-30-16 3:04 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Target Field will be staffed by local workers starting this weekend instead of people being brought in from out of state for Minnesota Twins games.