- European Central Bank keeps rates unchanged Updated: Dec-05-13 11:01 am
- Eurozone retail sales drop as recovery falters Updated: Dec-04-13 6:08 am
- ECB nominates French official as bank supervisor Updated: Nov-20-13 3:01 pm
- EU ministers offer assurances on bank rescues Updated: Nov-15-13 1:34 pm
- What's holding the eurozone recovery back? Updated: Nov-14-13 1:24 pm
- Low-rate policies fueling world growth carry risks Updated: Nov-12-13 12:04 am
- ECB pushes for new bank agency to start next year Updated: Nov-08-13 6:19 am
- Text of statement by ECB President Mario Draghi Updated: Nov-07-13 10:47 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - The European Central Bank kept its interest rates on hold Thursday even though the recovery has weakened in the 17-country euro currency union and inflation is forecast to remain low.
LONDON - Further signs emerged Wednesday to show that the paltry economic recovery in the 17-country eurozone is losing steam.
FRANKFURT, Germany - The European Central Bank says it is nominating French official Daniele Nouy as the chair of its new banking supervisory agency.
BRUSSELS - European Union finance ministers vowed on Friday to make sure the region's banks have restructuring plans ready in case they flunk a key review of their finances.
LONDON - The 17-country eurozone has just emerged from recession - yet already its recovery is faltering.
WASHINGTON - Five years after a global financial crisis erupted, the world's biggest economies still need to be propped up.
FRANKFURT, Germany - The European Central Bank is pushing for the quick setup of an agency that can restructure failing banks, saying the new entity can be set up under the existing European Union treaty.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Below is the full text of the statement that European Central Bank President Mario Draghi delivered at his press conference on Thursday.