- Draghi wants to publish ECB minutes Updated: Apr-24-14 5:25 am
- A recovering US is outpacing other major economies Updated: Apr-06-14 10:04 am
- ECB dismisses deflation fears, says ready to act Updated: Apr-03-14 2:07 pm
- ECB chief Draghi rejects IMF head Lagarde's advice Updated: Apr-03-14 2:06 pm
- France to renegotiate deficit target with EU Updated: Apr-03-14 9:58 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - European Central Bank head Mario Draghi says the bank's rate-setting council should publish a written account of its deliberations - without names.
WASHINGTON - As a brutal winter yields to spring, the U.S. economy is showing renewed strength just as other major economies appear desperate for help.
BRUSSELS - The European Central Bank on Thursday dismissed fears that consumer prices might fall in the 18-nation eurozone, a situation that would drag down the economy. It stressed, however, that it is ready to counter that threat in new ways if needed.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Tensions between two of the world's leading financial decision-makers emerged into public view Thursday as the European Central Bank's president rejected advice by International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde.
PARIS - France's new finance minister sparked a dispute with Europe on his first day in office Thursday when he suggested Paris renegotiate the speed at which it cuts its budget deficit to limits set by the European Union.