- No. 9 Tar Heels use late surge to down Kansas State, 80-70 Updated: Nov-25-15 4:46 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - North Carolina coach Roy Williams runs a drill in practice designed to mimic exactly what the Tar Heels faced against Kansas State, an eight-point deficit in the closing minutes.
- No. 19 Vanderbilt cruises past Wake Forest 86-64 in Maui Updated: Nov-25-15 12:31 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Vanderbilt has reached the championship game of the Maui Jim Maui Invitational without really being tested.
- Louisville size dominates in win over St. Francis Brooklyn Updated: Nov-24-15 10:45 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - In the pecking order of college basketball, Louisville ranks right about the top of the food chain. St. Francis Brooklyn, not so much.
- Barber helps NC State beat No. 22 LSU 83-72 in OT Updated: Nov-24-15 10:39 pm
NEW YORK - Ben Simmons did not impact the game with his shooting. His passing might have had even more of an impact if LSU was able to make more plays.
- Virginia Tech cruises past NC A&T 90-60 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:33 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Virginia Tech's four-game, season-opening homestand is over. Now, the Hokies get ready to hit the road and take on one of the best teams in the nation.
- Barber helps NC State beat No. 22 LSU 83-72 in OT Updated: Nov-24-15 10:32 pm
NEW YORK - North Carolina State had a two-part plan Tuesday night: clog the lane defensively against star freshman Ben Simmons and get a win.
- No. 10 Gonzaga heads field of rivals at Battle 4 Atlantis Updated: Nov-24-15 2:51 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - No one had to explain to Texas coach Shaka Smart about what to expect in this week's Battle 4 Atlantis tournament.
- Arizona State holds off NC State 79-76 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:56 am
NEW YORK - After dealing with a preseason foot injury and spraining his ankle last week, Savon Goodman was a force for Arizona State.
- Pacific beats Notre Dame de Namur 79-44 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:47 am
STOCKTON, California - Jacob Lampkin had 12 points and nine rebounds, and Tonko Vuko added 11 points and six rebounds as Pacific defeated Division II Notre Dame de Namur 79-44 on Monday night.
- UMass hits 16 3-pointers in 82-65 rout of Clemson Updated: Nov-24-15 12:28 am
LAS VEGAS - Massachusetts' 3-point shooting Monday night left Clemson shell shocked in the Main Event tournament at MGM Grand.
- No. 9 Tar Heels beat Northwestern 80-69 in CBE Classic semis Updated: Nov-24-15 12:06 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - North Carolina coach Roy Williams treats every defeat a little bit differently, taking into account the opponent, the situation, things that might be going on in school or in life.
- No. 3 Michigan State pulls away and beats E Michigan 89-65 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:26 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State got off to a sluggish start and got a spark from a role player.
- Florida State beats Ohio 90-81 for 4th place in Paradise Jam Updated: Nov-23-15 10:22 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Dwayne Bacon scored 25 points, Malik Beasley added 22 and Florida State beat Ohio 90-81 on Monday night in the fourth-place game of the Paradise Jam.
- Wake Forest beats No. 13 Indiana 82-78 in Maui Invitational Updated: Nov-23-15 8:42 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Tom Crean didn't care what the box score said, his 13th-ranked Indiana Hoosiers didn't play 40 minutes against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest beats No. 13 Indiana 82-78 in Maui Invitational Updated: Nov-23-15 8:34 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Bryant Crawford and Devin Thomas were having success going to the basket and Wake Forest advanced to the semifinals of the Maui Jim Maui Invitational because of that.
- Kentucky is No. 1 in men's AP poll after Tar Heels loss Updated: Nov-23-15 4:21 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky is back in a very familiar spot - on top of The Associated Press college basketball poll.
- Like old times, Kentucky on top of men's AP poll again Updated: Nov-23-15 3:48 pm
Kentucky, its star-filled roster decimated by the NBA draft, didn't wait long to get back to the top of The Associated Press poll.
- Miami beats No. 22 Butler 85-75 to win Puerto Rico Tipoff Updated: Nov-23-15 1:05 am
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Angel Rodriguez stood on the court, wearing both a big smile and the flag of his native Puerto Rico around his shoulders as he celebrated with Miami teammates.
- Brogdon's 21 lift No. 6 Virginia to Charleston Classic title Updated: Nov-23-15 12:21 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Virginia coach Tony Bennett loved his experience at the Charleston Classic.
- Miami beats No. 22 Butler 85-75 to win Puerto Rico Tipoff Updated: Nov-22-15 11:25 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Butler's Kellen Dunham couldn't get anything going for the third straight half before he finally found his shot against Miami.
- ETSU beats Georgia Tech 69-68 at wire Updated: Nov-22-15 5:34 pm
ATLANTA, Georgia - Even though time was running out, East Tennessee State coach Steve Forbes was happy to see senior Ge'Lawn Guyn square up to take the game-winning shot, even with two defenders in his face.
- Allen leads No. 5 Duke to 2K Classic title Updated: Nov-22-15 5:11 pm
NEW YORK - Grayson Allen carried No. 5 Duke to the 2K Classic title. It was quite a turnaround from a shoddy performance against Kentucky.
- BC beats Harvard 69-56 for best start in 7 years Updated: Nov-22-15 2:40 pm
BOSTON - Matt Milon hit four 3-pointers and finished with 16 and Eli Carter overcame a rough start to score 15 as Boston College beat Harvard 69-56 on Sunday afternoon.
- Roberson, Syracuse beat Elon 66-55 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:01 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - At first glance, Tyler Roberson's points total was the number that stood out in Syracuse's 66-55 victory over Elon on Saturday night.
- Allen scores 17 to help Virginia Tech beat VMI 76-52 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:29 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Virginia Tech fans had been waiting to see the real Seth Allen, the one who averaged in double figures as a sophomore at Maryland two seasons ago.