- No. 9 Virginia pulls away from Pitt 64-50 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:26 pm
PITTSBURGH - Malcolm Brodgon's Virginia teammates still bring up the winning 3-pointer he drilled at Pittsburgh two years ago, the one that won the game in the middle of a 13-game winning streak and propelled the Cavaliers to the ACC title.
- Allen, Kennard lead Duke past NC State, 88-80 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:02 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke is pretty hard to beat when its 3s are falling. It's even tougher when the points come five at a time.
- Louisville's Pitino: Fine schools, coaches for violations Updated: Feb-06-16 5:01 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville coach Rick Pitino said schools and coaches should be fined for violations, and players who had nothing to do with infractions should not be penalized.
- No. 19 Louisville rolls past Boston College 79-47 Updated: Feb-06-16 4:56 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Motivated to move on from its postseason ban, No. 19 Louisville dominated Boston College from start and finish.
- Beasley scores 16 as Seminoles beat Deacons, 91-71 Updated: Feb-06-16 3:10 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Florida State's players have finally figured out that it takes more than scoring to win games - it takes a little defense, as well.
- With Krzyzewski back, Duke looks to return to being Duke Updated: Feb-05-16 5:44 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke is trying to get back to being, well, Duke again.
- Florida State G Dwayne Bacon regains confidence after slump Updated: Feb-05-16 5:28 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Dwayne Bacon is regaining his confidence and it comes at a good time for the Florida State Seminoles.
- Wolfpack's Henderson still working back from ankle injury Updated: Feb-05-16 11:17 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Terry Henderson was supposed to be in a leading role for North Carolina State's backcourt this season. Instead the West Virginia transfer is just trying to move laterally through pain and cut without limping during limited practice drills.
- UNC-Notre Dame headlines busy weekend around the ACC Updated: Feb-05-16 4:06 am
A look at things to watch this week in the Atlantic Coast Conference:
- Brogdon scores 27 and No. 9 Virginia rolls BC, 61-47 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:05 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Malcolm Brogdon thinks Virginia turned the corner with an impressive victory at No. 19 Louisville in its last game.
- Coach K back at work 1 day after missing Duke-Ga Tech game Updated: Feb-03-16 9:58 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski was back at work one day after missing his first game in more than 20 years.
- No. 17 Miami takes care of Notre Dame, 79-70 Updated: Feb-03-16 9:54 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Anthony Lawrence Jr.'s breakout game for Miami caught Notre Dame off guard.
- Gbinije's 17 leads Syracuse past Virginia Tech 68-60 OT Updated: Feb-03-16 12:41 am
SYRACUSE, New York - Down seven points with just over two minutes left in regulation, Michael Gbinije pulled out his best Yogi-ism and helped lead the Orange to a thrilling 68-60 overtime win over Virginia Tech Tuesday night.
- Coach K-less Duke rallies in 2nd half to beat Ga Tech 80-71 Updated: Feb-03-16 12:15 am
ATLANTA - Having lost four of five and out of the Top 25 for the first time since 2007, Duke received another jolt before facing Georgia Tech.
- Clemson dominates 2nd half to win at Wake Forest 76-62 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:42 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Jaron Blossomgame had 22 points and 13 rebounds to help Clemson beat Wake Forest 76-62 on Tuesday night.
- No Coach K for Duke in Georgia Tech game Updated: Feb-02-16 10:32 pm
ATLANTA - Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski was not with the Blue Devils for Tuesday night's game at Georgia Tech, skipping the Atlantic Coast Conference game after becoming ill.
- Bacon scores 20 to lead Florida State over N.C. State 77-73 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:31 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - With Florida State holding on to a two-point lead late in Monday's game against North Carolina State, coach Leonard Hamilton had one message to his team during a timeout - get the ball in the hands of Dwayne Bacon.
- No. 2 North Carolina is upset 71-65 by No. 19 Louisville Updated: Feb-01-16 11:18 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - North Carolina's 12-game winning streak is history after a season-worst shooting effort in a 71-65 loss at No. 19 Louisville on Monday night.
- No. 19 Louisville upsets No. 2 North Carolina, 71-65 Updated: Feb-01-16 9:24 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Damion Lee scored 24 points, including two free throws with 8.3 seconds remaining, to help No. 19 Louisville upset No. 2 North Carolina 71-65 on Monday night, ending the Tar Heels' 12-game winning streak.
- Duke men, women unranked at same time for 1st time since '86 Updated: Feb-01-16 5:58 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - For the first time in almost 30 years, both Duke basketball teams - men and women - are unranked at the same time.
- Duke out of AP men's Top 25 poll; Oklahoma stays No. 1 Updated: Feb-01-16 2:06 pm
For the first time in more than eight years, Duke is nowhere to be seen in The Associated Press Top 25 - not near the top, not even at the bottom. This is the first time since the preseason poll of 2007-08 that the Blue Devils are not ranked.
- Duke out of AP men's poll for 1st time in over 8 years Updated: Feb-01-16 1:41 pm
For the first time in more than eight years, Duke is not in The Associated Press Top 25.
- No. 24 Duke looking to break out of worst slump since 2007 Updated: Jan-28-16 5:37 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - None of Duke's players have gone through anything like this at the school.
- Lee's 29 lead No. 16 Louisville past Virginia Tech, 91-83 Updated: Jan-28-16 12:30 am
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - When it's right, Damion Lee's shooting stroke is so sweet that some might describe it as a work of art.
- 2nd-half spurt helps Georgia Tech hold off NC State 90-83 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:40 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Marcus Georges-Hunt and his Georgia Tech had spent the past month struggling to hold onto leads and watching winnable Atlantic Coast Conference games turn into frustrating losses.