- Duke's Parker faces tough stay-or-go decision Updated: Mar-07-14 3:35 pm
- UNC-Duke rematch highlights final weekend in ACC Updated: Mar-07-14 5:04 am
- Duke: Coach K back at practice after dizzy spell Updated: Mar-06-14 4:20 pm
- Wake Forest knocks off No. 4 Duke, 82-72 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:59 pm
- Wake Forest pulls away from No. 4 Duke, 82-72 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:38 pm
- Florida State holds off BC, 74-70 Updated: Mar-04-14 11:39 pm
- Georgia Tech stuns No. 7 Syracuse 67-62 Updated: Mar-04-14 11:35 pm
- No. 7 Syracuse stunned 67-62 by Georgia Tech Updated: Mar-04-14 11:09 pm
- Hall's 14 leads Clemson to 58-54 win over Miami Updated: Mar-04-14 10:42 pm
- Maryland defeats last-place Virginia Tech 64-47 Updated: Mar-04-14 10:12 pm
- Duke headlines Coaches vs Cancer field Updated: Mar-04-14 4:51 pm
- Running down the NCAA tournament bubble teams Updated: Mar-04-14 11:27 am
- Warren leads NC State by Pittsburgh 74-67 Updated: Mar-03-14 11:42 pm
- No. 14 North Carolina holds off Notre Dame 63-61 Updated: Mar-03-14 10:59 pm
- No. 14 North Carolina holds off Notre Dame 63-61 Updated: Mar-03-14 10:39 pm
- Virginia jumps into Top 10 Updated: Mar-03-14 12:51 pm
- Florida stays No. 1 in AP poll Updated: Mar-03-14 12:42 pm
- Florida State keeps tourney hopes alive, 81-71 Updated: Mar-02-14 8:47 pm
- Harrison's go-ahead 3 leads Clemson to 77-73 win Updated: Mar-02-14 4:36 pm
- No. 4 Syracuse loses 75-56 at No. 12 Virginia Updated: Mar-01-14 9:17 pm
- No. 12 Virginia tops Syracuse 75-56 for 1st in ACC Updated: Mar-01-14 8:32 pm
- Virginia Tech hangs close, can't beat No. 19 UNC Updated: Mar-01-14 6:55 pm
- McAdoo leads No. 19 NCarolina past Va Tech 60-56 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:42 pm
- Boston College beats Wake Forest 80-72 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:42 pm
- Patterson leads Pitt to 85-81 OT win over Irish Updated: Mar-01-14 4:53 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - This could be it for Jabari Parker at Duke.
A look at five things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference this week:
DURHAM, North Carolina - Coach Mike Krzyzewski is out of the hospital and at practice with No. 4 Duke after feeling light-headed during a loss at Wake Forest.
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - For Travis McKie, there was no better way to wrap up a career at home than by knocking off Duke.
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Mike Krzyzewski may have poured too much emotion into No. 4 Duke's trip to Wake Forest.
BOSTON - Aaron Thomas scored 26 points, Okaro White 24 and Florida State pulled out a much-needed 74-70 win over Boston College on Tuesday night.
SYRACUSE, New York - With an important win within its grasp, Trae Golden was perfect for Georgia Tech.
SYRACUSE, New York - A month ago, Syracuse was unbeaten, ranked No. 1 and riding high. Now, the Orange are struggling toward the postseason having lost four of five.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Rod Hall scored 14 points and had six assists to lead Clemson to a 58-54 win over Miami on Tuesday night.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Jake Layman came off the bench to score 13 points, and Maryland buried last-place Virginia Tech under a barrage of 3-pointers in a 64-47 Atlantic Coast Conference victory Tuesday night.
NEW YORK - Duke, Stanford, Temple and UNLV will participate in the championship round of the 2014 Coaches vs. Cancer Classic at Barclays Center.
Providence has put itself in position to make the NCAA tournament for the first time in a decade with a strong late-season run.
PITTSBURGH - T.J. Warren scored a career-high 41 points and N.C. State surged past Pittsburgh 74-67 on Monday night.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Notre Dame's defense was good enough in the second half against North Carolina to give the short-handed Fighting Irish a chance to end the 14th-ranked Tar Heels' long winning streak.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina just keeps winning, even if the past two performances haven't been what coach Roy Williams wanted to see.
Breaking down this week's Associated Press college basketball poll:
Florida, Wichita State and Arizona are the top three teams in The Associated Press college basketball poll for the second straight week.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Devon Bookert scored 16 points off the bench, going 4 for 4 on 3-pointers, as Florida State defeated Georgia Tech 81-71 on Sunday.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - K.J. McDaniels had 26 points and 14 rebounds, and Damarcus Harrison's 3-pointer with 1:08 left in the second overtime put Clemson ahead for good, in a 77-73 victory in Maryland's last game at Littlejohn Coliseum as a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Malcolm Brogdon talked before No. 12 Virginia's final home game about making it a success for seniors Joe Harris, Akil Mitchell and even former walk-on Thomas Rogers, the first building blocks in Tony Bennett's remaking of the Cavaliers.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Virginia Tech outrebounded North Carolina and held star Tar Heels point guard Marcus Paige to nine points below his average.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - North Carolina's 11th straight victory gave the Tar Heels one of the top four seeds in the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament and a bye through to the quarterfinals.
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Ryan Anderson scored 24 points to help Boston College beat Wake Forest 80-72 on Saturday.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Lamar Patterson scored 20 points, including a pair of free throws with 2 seconds left, and Talib Zanna had 17 points and 14 rebounds as Pittsburgh overcame making one basket in the final six minutes of regulation to beat Notre Dame 85-81 in overtime Saturday.