- Correction: Wisconsin-Ryan Retiring story Updated: Jun-30-15 3:12 pm
In a story June 29 about coach Bo Ryan's retirement plans, The Associated Press reported erroneously who hired Ryan at Wisconsin. It was Pat Richter, the Badgers' athletic director at the time.
- Minnesota to face Oklahoma State in South Dakota Updated: Jun-26-15 5:36 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota will play Oklahoma State in a neutral-site nonconference game in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, this season.
- Siena to open hoops season at Duke, then Wisconsin Updated: Jun-22-15 12:14 pm
LOUDONVILLE, New York - Siena will open its basketball season in November with a double dose of pain - road games in a three-day span against defending national champion Duke and national runner-up Wisconsin.
- Illinois guard LaTulip plans to redshirt, then transfer Updated: Jun-16-15 8:18 am
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois basketball coach John Groce (GROHS) says reserve guard Mike LaTulip will sit out the next season and transfer for his final season of eligibility.
- Minnesota's Jarvis Johnson declared medically unable to play Updated: Jun-15-15 4:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - One of Minnesota's top incoming freshmen has been denied medical clearance to play for the men's basketball team.
- Indiana hires new strength coach for basketball program Updated: Jun-10-15 11:12 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University has hired Lyonel Anderson as its head strength and conditioning coach for basketball.
- Former Indiana forward Mosquera-Perea transferring to ETSU Updated: Jun-09-15 7:19 pm
JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee - Former Indiana forward Hanner Mosquera-Perea is transferring to East Tennessee State.
- Mark Cuban's gift to provide Hoosiers with new video center Updated: Jun-05-15 6:18 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - As Mark Cuban looked for ways to help the Dallas Mavericks gain a competitive advantage in the NBA, the Indiana University graduate thought his alma mater should get in on the ground floor.
- Michigan grad decides to finish career at Indiana Updated: Jun-03-15 12:03 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Forward Max Bielfeldt will finish his college basketball career at Indiana after recently graduating from Michigan.
- Northwestern lands Va. Tech transfer van Zegeren Updated: Jun-01-15 4:36 pm
EVANSTON, Illinois - Northwestern has signed Virginia Tech transfer Joey van Zegeren.
- Miles' new deal has bonuses for Big Ten title, NCAA berth Updated: Jun-01-15 11:24 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska men's basketball coach Tim Miles' new contract also has changes in how he earns certain bonuses.