- Depth fuels No. 23 Iowa to 10-1 start Updated: Dec-11-13 6:34 pm
- Balanced Illinois defeats Dartmouth 72-65 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:14 pm
- Gordon's 26 lifts Indiana past Oakland 81-54 Updated: Dec-10-13 10:38 pm
- Minnesota beats South Dakota State 75-59 Updated: Dec-10-13 10:11 pm
- Gordon's 26 lifts Indiana past Oakland 81-54 Updated: Dec-10-13 9:57 pm
- Gasser's take-charge play sparks No. 4 Wisconsin Updated: Dec-10-13 2:06 pm
- Weary FDU comes up short at No. 23 Iowa Updated: Dec-09-13 10:02 pm
- No. 23 Iowa beats Fairleigh Dickinson 92-59 Updated: Dec-09-13 9:49 pm
- McDermott scores 33, Bluejays top Nebraska 82-67 Updated: Dec-08-13 8:23 pm
- Illinois builds early lead to beat Auburn 81-62 Updated: Dec-08-13 6:44 pm
- No. 23 Iowa beats Drake 83-66 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:53 pm
- Indiana grounds North Florida 89-68 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:57 pm
- North Carolina beats UNC Greensboro 81-50 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:26 pm
- Northwestern defeats Western Michigan 51-31 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:18 pm
- Northwestern defeats Western Michigan 51-31 Updated: Dec-07-13 8:18 pm
- Zone, energy help CCSU hang with No. 5 Buckeyes Updated: Dec-07-13 8:08 pm
- Ross has 23, No. 5 Buckeyes beat CCSU, 74-56 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:53 pm
- Backup G Marshall leaves No. 8 Wisconsin Updated: Dec-07-13 7:08 pm
- Marquette falls 70-64 to No. 8 Wisconsin Updated: Dec-07-13 6:44 pm
- Penn State beats Marshall 90-77 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:36 pm
- No. 8 Wisconsin holds off Marquette, 70-64 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:09 pm
- Minnesota defeats New Orleans 80-65 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:33 pm
- Chicago State beats Wisconsin Parkside 90-81 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:11 pm
- Purdue outlasts Eastern Michigan 69-64 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:52 pm
- Houston Baptist routed 107-53 by No. 22 Michigan Updated: Dec-07-13 3:56 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa coach Fran McCaffery's solution to having 10 guys who can play has been to play them all.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois didn't play quite as rough as it did in its last home game, a 57-55 escape against Indiana Purdue-Fort Worth on Nov. 29, but the Illini still have some ragged edges in their game.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Evan Gordon knew transferring to Indiana would invite pressure. He recognized that his last name brought extra expectations.
MINNEAPOLIS - Austin Hollins scored 20 points and grabbed a career-high 14 rebounds as Minnesota pulled away from South Dakota State for a 75-59 victory Tuesday night.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Evan Gordon scored a season-high 26 points and had the crowd chanting his name in Indiana's 81-54 rout of Oakland on Tuesday night.
Get to the spot in the lane ahead of the dribbler. Set the feet. Absorb the blow.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Fairleigh Dickinson made some noise back home in New Jersey by knocking off instate rivals Rutgers and Seton Hall.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - With an early start time, a late-arriving crowd and a huge rivalry game to look ahead to, No. 23 Iowa could have easily overlooked heavy underdog Fairleigh Dickinson.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Doug McDermott scored 33 points, and Creighton built a big lead quickly and ran off to an 82-67 victory over Nebraska on Sunday.
ATLANTA - Rayvonte Rice scored 22 points Sunday, when he and Illinois shot at a torrid pace on the way to routing Auburn 81-62 in Philips Arena.
DES MOINES, Iowa - For much of the first half, Drake looked like it might actually give No. 23 Iowa a scare.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Evan Gordon scored 15 points and Yogi Ferrell had 14 points with seven assists to help Indiana rout overmatched North Florida 89-68 on Saturday.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - James Michael McAdoo had 13 points to shake free of his recent struggles and help North Carolina beat UNC Greensboro 81-50 on Saturday night.
EVANSTON, Illinois - Northwestern coach Chris Collins felt he had to shake up his lineup after the Wildcats lost three straight.
EVANSTON, Illinois - Drew Crawford scored 15 points and had 9 rebounds to lead Northwestern to a 51-35 victory over Western Michigan Saturday night.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Even though his team lost, Central Connecticut State coach Howie Dickenman felt it turned a corner.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - For the first four games of the season, just about everybody was playing well for Ohio State except LaQuinton Ross.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Three close looks at the bucket, three misses.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Ross Travis scored 20 points and Donovan Jack's 18 points, seven blocked shots and seven rebounds enabled Penn State to race past Marshall 90-77 on Saturday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Sam Dekker finished his trips into the lane with rousing dunks and burned defenders with 3s.
MINNEAPOLIS - Andre Hollins led six Golden Gophers in double figures with 18 points as Minnesota defeated New Orleans 80-65 on Saturday afternoon.
CHICAGO - Corey Gray scored 19 points and shot 5 for 5 from beyond the arc on Saturday and Chicago State dominated the inside game in a 90-81 win over Wisconsin Parkside.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Bryson Scott made his first career start and had 16 points and five assists to lead the Purdue Boilermakers to a 69-64 victory over the Eastern Michigan Eagles on Saturday.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - At halftime, Houston Baptist was shooting 67 percent from the field and 67 percent from 3-point range - and trailed by 26.