- Big 1st half lifts Michigan to 102-47 rout of Charlotte Updated: Nov-27-15 12:42 am
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Michigan coach John Beilein thought his team took some poor shots at crucial times during its loss to Connecticut in the opening-round of the Battle 4 Atlantis.
- Cooke scores 22, Dayton tops Iowa 82-77 Updated: Nov-27-15 12:23 am
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Charles Cooke scored 22 points to lead Dayton past Iowa 82-77 in the first round of the AdvoCare Invitational on Thursday night.
- No. 3 Michigan State routs Boston College 99-68 Updated: Nov-26-15 10:08 pm
FULLERTON, California - Denzel Valentine took his game to another level, scoring, rebounding and dishing off. His teammates followed his lead, making third-ranked Michigan State too much to handle.
- Clemson big men lead in 76-58 win over Rutgers Updated: Nov-26-15 2:55 am
LAS VEGAS - Clemson coach Brad Brownell figured his big men might have a size advantage Wednesday night against Rutgers in the Main Event tournament consolation game.
- Trimble leads No. 2 Maryland past Rhode Island 86-63 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:58 pm
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Melo Trimble scores 17 points on 7-for-7 shooting, and No. 2 Maryland beat Rhode Island 86-63 on Wednesday night in the Cancun Challenge.
- No. 18 UConn survives Michigan rally in 74-60 win in Bahamas Updated: Nov-25-15 11:48 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Daniel Hamilton had 16 points, nine rebounds and nine assists, and No. 18 UConn beat Michigan 74-60 on Wednesday night in the opening round of the Battle 4 Atlantis.
- Northern Illinois beats Indiana-Northwest 87-55 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:17 pm
DEKALB, Illinois - Aaric Armstead scored a career-high 22 points to lead Northern Illinois past NAIA member Indiana-Northwest 87-55 Wednesday night.
- 6 in double figures as Wisconsin beats Prairie View 85-67 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:56 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Since arriving at Wisconsin, forward Nigel Hayes has worked to add a 3-point shot to his repertoire and improve his handle with the ball.
- Ball State rolls past NAIA Indiana-Kokomo 90-54 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:09 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Jeremiah Davis had 11 points with a career-high eight assists, and Ball State rolled to a 90-54 victory over NAIA Indiana-Kokomo on Wednesday night.
- No. 13 Indiana loses again in Maui, 72-69 to UNLV Updated: Nov-25-15 8:42 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Indiana had a rough start and tough finish to the Maui Jim Maui Invitational. Two losses that came down to the final seconds around a 10-point win.
- UNLV hangs on for 72-69 win over No. 13 Indiana Updated: Nov-25-15 8:29 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - UNLV answered every run by Indiana, and the Runnin' Rebels were able to hang through the frantic final seconds for a 72-69 victory over the 13th-ranked Hoosiers on Wednesday.
- Sulaimon helps No. 2 Maryland beat Illinois State 77-66 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:55 am
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Maryland is getting used to playing from behind in the second half.
- No. 13 Indiana bounces back with 83-73 win over St. John's Updated: Nov-25-15 12:35 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Less than 24 hours after a tough, last-second loss, No. 13 Indiana found a way to get back on the winning track.
- Louisiana Tech defeats Ohio State, 82-74, remains undefeated Updated: Nov-25-15 12:00 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Louisiana Tech jumped to an early lead it never relinquished to defeat Ohio State 82-74 on Tuesday.
- White and Shields lead Nebraska past Arkansas-Pine Bluff 67- Updated: Nov-24-15 11:15 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - It took less than five minutes for Glynn Watson, Jr. to put his imprint on Nebraska's 67-44 win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff on Thursday night.
- Cameron Jones scores 23, Radford beats Penn State 86-74 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:37 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - The fact that his team would play its fifth game in eight days was of little concern to Radford coach Mike Jones.
- Northwestern holds off Missouri 67-62 in CBE Classic Updated: Nov-24-15 10:13 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chris Collins watched helplessly from the sideline as Northwestern blew most of a 20-point first-half lead against Missouri in the consolation game of the CBE Classic.
- Creighton pulls away in 2nd half to beat Rutgers 85-75 Updated: Nov-24-15 2:35 am
LAS VEGAS - Cole Huff scored 26 points, and Creighton broke open a close game with 13 consecutive points in the second half to beat Rutgers 85-75 Monday night in the Main Event tournament at the MGM Grand.
- No. 9 Tar Heels beat Northwestern 80-69 in CBE Classic semis Updated: Nov-24-15 12:06 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - North Carolina coach Roy Williams treats every defeat a little bit differently, taking into account the opponent, the situation, things that might be going on in school or in life.
- Illini escape with buzzer-beater, 82-79 over Chicago State Updated: Nov-23-15 11:51 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Illinois wasn't too worried about style points. After one of the worst starts in school history, the Illini just needed a win.
- Kansas State blows out Missouri 66-42 in CBE Classic semis Updated: Nov-23-15 11:28 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas State still views Missouri as one of its rivals, even though the two schools separated by a long drive down Interstate 70 haven't been members of the same league for years.
- No. 3 Michigan State pulls away and beats E Michigan 89-65 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:26 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State got off to a sluggish start and got a spark from a role player.
- Detroit beats NAIA Michigan-Dearborn 122-70 Updated: Nov-23-15 9:31 pm
DETROIT - Chris Jenkins scored a career-high 25 points on Monday night, and Detroit scored its most points in 36 years to beat NAIA Michigan-Dearborn 122-70.
- Wake Forest beats No. 13 Indiana 82-78 in Maui Invitational Updated: Nov-23-15 8:34 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Bryant Crawford and Devin Thomas were having success going to the basket and Wake Forest advanced to the semifinals of the Maui Jim Maui Invitational because of that.
- Correction: T25-Rider-Maryland story Updated: Nov-23-15 2:46 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - In a Nov. 20 Rider-Maryland men's basketball game story, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Rider's nickname is Broncos. The team's nickname is Broncs.