- Kollins to head of 2 Ill. State Police districts Updated: Apr-11-14 9:08 am
- Illinois troopers seize heroin during traffic stop Updated: Apr-10-14 4:04 am
- Ill. State Police disqualify firearms instructor Updated: Apr-02-14 4:06 am
- 2 southern Ill. counties lead permit applications Updated: Mar-30-14 2:37 pm
- Ill. State Police patrol in honor of dead trooper Updated: Mar-28-14 4:07 am
- Ex-trooper tied to fatal crash seeks license again Updated: Mar-26-14 11:52 am
- Police seek public's help in unsolved 1984 killing Updated: Mar-20-14 8:07 am
- Ill. State Police probe Washington Park shooting Updated: Mar-19-14 4:04 am
- 2 firearm instructors investigated by state police Updated: Mar-18-14 1:19 pm
COLLINSVILLE, Illinois - There's a new commander for two southwestern Illinois State Police districts that encompass 10 counties.
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - Illinois State Police say troopers seized vacuum-sealed bags of heroin with a possible street value of $250,000 during a traffic stop on Interstate 55 in Madison County.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Illinois State Police officials have disqualified a Bolingbrook firearms instructor and informed at least 327 applicants they will not receive a license to carry concealed weapons because of improper training.
PEORIA, Illinois - Two southeastern Illinois counties have the highest per capita number of concealed carry applications, according to a newspaper analysis.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - The Illinois State Police have begun 24 hours of aggressive patrolling to catch motorists violating safety laws.
MOUNT VERNON, Illinois - A former Illinois state trooper whose driving privileges were revoked after he caused a southwestern Illinois freeway crash that killed two sisters has asked for a fifth time to get his license reinstated.
KARNAK, Illinois - The Illinois State Police is counting on publicity of the 30th anniversary of an unsolved southern Illinois killing to draw the public's help in solving the case.
WASHINGTON PARK, Illinois - Illinois State Police are investigating a southwestern Illinois police officer's shooting of a man suspected of burglarizing a market.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Illinois State Police say two southwestern Illinois firearms instructors were improperly certifying students trying to get concealed carry permits.