- Police to Super Bowl revelers: Designate sober driver now Updated: Feb-05-16 8:27 am
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Authorities in Illinois are asking Super Bowl revelers to make plans now for designating a sober driver.
- Concealed carry permit applications drop across Illinois Updated: Feb-01-16 2:23 pm
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Illinois - Illinois State Police granted far fewer concealed carry permits statewide in 2015 than in 2014, according to numbers released by the agency.
- Trucker sentenced to 2 years for crash that killed trooper Updated: Jan-23-16 3:49 pm
SKOKIE, Illinois - The driver of a truck that slammed into an Illinois state trooper's patrol car and killed him in 2003 has been sentenced to two years in prison.
- Elk Grove Village man killed in crash on I-290 in Itasca Updated: Jan-18-16 3:52 am
ITASCA, Illinois - Authorities say a 30-year-old suburban Chicago man has died in a one-vehicle crash on Interstate 290.
- State police involved in fatal officer-involved shooting Updated: Jan-15-16 6:20 am
HURST, Illinois - Illinois State Police say they are investigating an officer-involved shooting in the southern Illinois community of Hurst that left one person dead.