- Senators: Put cameras on train tracks, engineers Updated: Dec-08-13 11:16 pm
- Maple Leafs slip past Senators 4-3 in shootout Updated: Dec-07-13 11:49 pm
- Senators talk up benefits of Illiana Expressway Updated: Dec-07-13 4:06 am
- St. Louis has 2 goals, Lightning top Senators 3-1 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:41 pm
- Greening gets go-ahead goal, Senators top Panthers Updated: Dec-03-13 11:51 pm
- Alfredsson has goal, assist in return to Ottawa Updated: Dec-01-13 11:04 pm
- Daniel Sedin nets 300th, Canucks beat Senators 5-2 Updated: Nov-29-13 12:44 am
- Senators defeat Capitals 6-4 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:03 am
- Obama, Senate spar over new Iran sanctions threats Updated: Nov-26-13 4:22 pm
- Senators outlast Red Wings 4-2 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:08 pm
- Koivu has goal, 2 assists in Wild's win over Sens Updated: Nov-20-13 11:53 pm
- Timonen leads Flyers over Senators 5-2 Updated: Nov-19-13 10:33 pm
- Senators argue against plan on military assault Updated: Nov-18-13 2:13 pm
- Umberger helps Blue Jackets beat Senators 4-1 Updated: Nov-17-13 5:54 pm
- Senators rally past Bruins 4-2 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:51 pm
- Flyers shut out Senators 5-0 Updated: Nov-12-13 11:38 pm
- Senators to discuss help for kids with allergies Updated: Nov-10-13 5:04 am
- Turris leads Senators past Panthers, 3-2 Updated: Nov-09-13 6:30 pm
NEW YORK - A week after four people died in a New York commuter train derailment, two federal lawmakers proposed Sunday that trains nationwide be outfitted with cameras pointed at engineers and at the tracks.
OTTAWA, Ontario - For the second straight game, the Toronto Maple Leafs allowed 50 shots to an opponent.
TAMPA, Florida - Martin St. Louis helped the undermanned Tampa Bay Lightning stop a lengthy scoring drought.
SUNRISE, Florida - Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers.
OTTAWA, Ontario - Daniel Alfredsson got a firsthand look at how the Ottawa Senators are now struggling without him.
OTTAWA, Ontario - Milestones don't mean much to Daniel Sedin in November.
WASHINGTON - The Washington Capitals found a way to tie a back-and-forth game with 3:27 left against Ottawa on Wednesday night.
WASHINGTON - An agreement secured with its greatest global foe, the Obama administration pleaded Tuesday with a more familiar if often difficult negotiating partner not to scuttle last weekend's Iran nuclear deal: Congress.
DETROIT - Clarke MacArthur and the Ottawa Senators snapped their three-game losing streak in an unlikely venue.
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Minnesota Wild bounced back quickly from an ugly loss.
PHILADELPHIA - After a terrible start, the Philadelphia Flyers are back on track.
WASHINGTON - Senate opponents of stripping military commanders of the authority to prosecute serious crimes such as rape and sexual assault said Monday that the proposal could make it worse for victims.
OTTAWA - Jason Spezza felt relief on Friday night.
OTTAWA - The Philadelphia Flyers are starting to show improvement.
CHICAGO - U.S. Sens. Dick Durbin and Mark Kirk want states to improve school access to medication used to treat children's allergy attacks.
OTTAWA - Peter Horachek has a lot of work to do with the Florida Panthers.