- Correction: DPS-Speeding Arrests story Updated: Feb-19-14 4:20 pm
- Motorcycle pursuit ends in arrest at Glendale mall Updated: Feb-18-14 8:31 pm
- DPS to use airplane to catch speeders on US 93 Updated: Feb-14-14 8:28 am
- Arizona DPS conducting internal probe of licensing Updated: Feb-13-14 11:17 am
- Bill requires citizenship for corrections officers Updated: Feb-12-14 4:23 pm
PHOENIX - In a story about speeding citations issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety, The Associated Press included erroneous headlines. The drivers were issued citations, not arrested. Also, The Associated Press erroneously described the DPS employees involved. They were officers, not deputies.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Authorities say a man is in custody after a motorcycle pursuit on Interstate 17 that ended at a Glendale mall.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Department of Public Safety says it'll have an eye in the sky for traffic enforcement on a heavily traveled highway in northwest Arizona over the Presidents Day weekend.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Department of Public Safety says it has begun an internal investigation of civilian employees of the Phoenix-based DPS unit that licenses security guards, private investigators and businesses that employee those workers.
PHOENIX - Arizona Republicans in a House committee on Wednesday advanced a bill that would require state corrections and detention officers to be American citizens, eliminating potential candidates who are legal permanent residents.