- Korver's 3s lead Atlanta past Sacramento Updated: Dec-18-13 11:28 pm
- Walker leads Bobcats past Kings 95-87 Updated: Dec-17-13 11:26 pm
- New NBA commissioner's first task: Fix the playoffs Updated: Dec-16-13 10:17 am
- Gay scores 26 to lead Kings past Rockets 106-91 Updated: Dec-15-13 10:02 pm
- Signatures submitted to force Kings arena vote Updated: Dec-14-13 3:51 pm
- Dragic, Bledsoe lead Suns to 4th straight victory Updated: Dec-14-13 12:45 am
- Sacramento fighters dominate UFC show in hometown Updated: Dec-12-13 8:24 pm
- Jefferson and Jazz roll past Kings 122-101 Updated: Dec-12-13 1:44 am
- Kings without new players against Jazz Updated: Dec-11-13 10:29 pm
- Cousins powers Kings to 112-97 win over Mavericks Updated: Dec-10-13 2:05 am
- Sacramento Kings acquire Rudy Gay from Toronto Updated: Dec-09-13 10:42 pm
- Cousins leads Kings past Jazz 112-102 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 1:14 am
- Jazz missing 2 starters for game against Kings Updated: Dec-07-13 9:24 pm
- Lakers beat Kings 106-100, await Bryant's return Updated: Dec-07-13 1:27 am
- Durant leads Thunder to 97-95 win over Kings Updated: Dec-04-13 1:57 am
- Curry's free throws help Warriors edge Kings Updated: Dec-01-13 10:22 pm
- Clippers beat Kings in overtime without Paul Updated: Nov-30-13 2:00 am
- Derrick Williams arrives in Sac free of pressure Updated: Nov-27-13 9:26 pm
- Wolves announce Derrick Williams trade to Kings Updated: Nov-26-13 7:26 pm
- Henry, Gasol lead Lakers past Kings 100-86 Updated: Nov-25-13 1:20 am
- Kings F Outlaw fined $15,000 by NBA Updated: Nov-24-13 6:54 pm
- Clippers edge Kings 103-102 on Paul's free throw Updated: Nov-23-13 8:02 pm
- Cousins' double-double rallies Kings past Suns Updated: Nov-20-13 2:38 am
ATLANTA - Atlanta and Sacramento traded baskets for much of the night. When the fourth quarter rolled around, Kyle Korver and Co. put the Kings away.
It sounds as if new NBA commissioner Adam Silver is willing to do something that never really concerned David Stern: fix the NBA's playoff structure.
SACRAMENTO, California - Rudy Gay walked off the court to a standing ovation in the final minutes, receiving high-fives from coaches and teammates on the bench - and a hug from DeMarcus Cousins.
SACRAMENTO, California - A group fighting the city of Sacramento's plan to subsidize a new basketball arena for the Kings has submitted tens of thousands of signatures in an attempt to force a public vote on the matter.
PHOENIX - That dynamic double point guard backcourt of the Phoenix Suns might have had its best game yet.
Urijah Faber can't wait to hear the cheers when he climbs into the cage in Sacramento on Saturday night.
SACRAMENTO, California - For one night at least, the Utah Jazz bore no resemblance to a team with the NBA's worst record.
SACRAMENTO, California - Rudy Gay watched from a sky box seat as his new Sacramento teammates easily handled the Dallas Mavericks on Monday night.
Rudy Gay and the Sacramento Kings both want the same thing: a fresh start.
SALT LAKE CITY - Sacramento blew a big lead in the fourth quarter and the Kings' began to show that look of defeat.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Los Angeles Lakers navigated the first 19 games of the season without star Kobe Bryant well enough to welcome him back with a winning record.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Oklahoma Thunder took the fourth quarter off and almost paid for it against the Sacramento Kings.
SACRAMENTO, California - After Golden State's difficult road loss two nights ago in Oklahoma City, Stephen Curry was anxious to avoid a repeat performance Sunday against the Sacramento Kings.
SACRAMENTO, California - No Chris Paul? No problem for the surging Los Angeles Clippers, who simply turned to their bench for help.
MINNEAPOLIS - Derrick Williams spent two full seasons and 16 games of this year trying to find a place for himself with the Minnesota Timberwolves.
MINNEAPOLIS - Even just 16 games into the new season, one thing had become abundantly clear in Minnesota: Derrick Williams wasn't fitting in with the Timberwolves.
LOS ANGELES - Xavier Henry had another one of those solid games that Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni wishes he could get from his guard on a consistent basis.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers and the Kings were both mad about the 20-point difference in their game.
SACRAMENTO, California - Fourth-quarter comebacks have been common for the Sacramento Kings this season. The one Tuesday night was different, though, because they finally won.