- Avery Bradley's 25 points helps Celtics beat Kings Updated: Feb-07-16 4:38 pm
BOSTON - The Boston Celtics enjoyed a season-high scoring day to keep their current winning stretch rolling along.
- Johnson, Nets have season-best night in beating Kings Updated: Feb-05-16 11:29 pm
NEW YORK - Joe Johnson and the Nets kept pouring it on in their best performance of the season, though the Kings' problems went beyond their defense.
- Moore has career night in Butler's place as Bulls beat Kings Updated: Feb-04-16 1:47 am
SACRAMENTO, California - With leading scorer Jimmy Butler on the bench nursing a sore left knee, E'Twaun Moore figured he'd get plenty of chances to pick up the slack for Chicago.
- Kings cancel Lunar New Year promo after Cousins complains Updated: Feb-02-16 5:14 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - The Sacramento Kings canceled a Lunar New Year promotional giveaway after DeMarcus Cousins complained it was insensitive on the first day of Black History Month.
- Gay scores 32 to lead Kings over Bucks, 111-104 Updated: Feb-02-16 2:30 am
SACRAMENTO, California - For the second time this season with teammate DeMarcus Cousins watching from the bench in street clothes, Rudy Gay tormented the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Pelicans' Davis, Evans out; Kings coach Karl out sick Updated: Jan-28-16 7:12 pm
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry says starting forward Anthony Davis and starting point guard Tyreke Evans will sit out Thursday night's game against Sacramento.
- McCollum helps Trail Blazers beat Kings 112-97 Updated: Jan-27-16 1:30 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Sacramento forward DeMarcus Cousins, unstoppable in the Kings' past two games, found his match Tuesday night in the Portland Trail Blazers' defense.
- Cousins scores 56, sets Sacramento record in double-OT loss Updated: Jan-26-16 3:34 am
SACRAMENTO, California - The only thing that stopped DeMarcus Cousins from scoring on Monday night was his sixth foul.
- Cousins scores career high 48 as Kings beat Pacers 108-97 Updated: Jan-24-16 3:25 am
SACRAMENTO, California - DeMarcus Cousins might finally be becoming the consistent and controlled star player the Sacramento Kings have been hoping he'd be.
- Cousins has 24 points, 15 rebounds as Kings beat Hawks 91-88 Updated: Jan-22-16 2:20 am
SACRAMENTO, California - An offensive-minded team through the first half of the season, the Sacramento Kings displayed some defensive tenacity Thursday night.
- Cousins' 36 points lead Kings past Lakers again, 112-93 Updated: Jan-21-16 2:23 am
LOS ANGELES - DeMarcus Cousins is dominating every opponent in the Sacramento Kings' path during a remarkable January run that has coach George Karl calling him the best center in basketball.
- Weekend Sports in Brief Updated: Jan-18-16 2:48 am
MIAMI - Kobe Bryant decided to drop out of consideration for a spot on this summer's U.S. Olympic basketball team.
- Clippers' 10-game win streak ends in 110-103 loss to Kings Updated: Jan-17-16 2:11 am
LOS ANGELES - Without DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin inside, the Clippers were forced to shoot jumpers. The Sacramento Kings were on the perimeter contesting shots and disrupting their looks.
- Gay scores 24 and hits game-winner, Kings top Jazz 103-101 Updated: Jan-15-16 1:13 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz were determined not to let DeMarcus Cousins touch the ball with the score tied and 4.1 seconds remaining on the clock. He'd basically been unstoppable the entire night.
- Davis, Gordon score 24 to lead Pelicans past Sacramento Updated: Jan-14-16 1:37 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Although it wasn't one of his better games, the mere presence of Anthony Davis made a major difference for the New Orleans Pelicans.
- Curry scores 38 points in Warriors' 128-116 win over Kings Updated: Jan-10-16 2:19 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Even though this was a road game, the crowd enthusiastically cheered for the visiting Golden State Warriors - a common occurrence this season.