- Va. Beach mulls arena that could lure NBA, NHL Updated: Apr-19-14 11:50 am
- Sacramento Kings' 'new era' off to slow start Updated: Apr-17-14 1:41 pm
- South Dakota man sues over burst exercise ball Updated: Apr-17-14 9:14 am
- Goodwin helps Suns to 104-99 win over Kings Updated: Apr-17-14 2:21 am
- Kings' Cousins suspended for 16th technical foul Updated: Apr-14-14 6:33 pm
- McCallum, Cousins rally Kings past Timberwolves Updated: Apr-14-14 12:32 am
- Clippers beat Kings 117-101 for 56th win Updated: Apr-12-14 7:42 pm
- AP Source: Cal interviews ex-NBA coach Musselman Updated: Apr-12-14 3:50 pm
- Wright's 3 gives Blazers 100-99 win over Kings Updated: Apr-10-14 1:38 am
- Thunder beat Kings 107-92 as Durant's streak ends Updated: Apr-09-14 1:39 am
- Westbrook rests, Sefolosha returns for Thunder Updated: Apr-08-14 9:45 pm
- Ellis, Mavs win 3rd straight, 93-91 over Kings Updated: Apr-06-14 9:51 pm
- Warriors rout Kings 102-69, sweep season series Updated: Apr-05-14 1:59 am
- Gay, McCallum lead Kings past Lakers, 107-102 Updated: Apr-03-14 1:53 am
- Seattle investor group remains focused on NBA Updated: Apr-02-14 4:24 pm
- Former NBA dunk champ watches daughter play Updated: Apr-01-14 11:47 pm
- Cousins leads Kings past Pelicans, 102-97 Updated: Apr-01-14 12:20 am
- Davis returns for Pelicans vs. Kings Updated: Mar-31-14 7:21 pm
- Mavs extend Kings' Dallas skid with 103-100 win Updated: Mar-30-14 12:51 am
- Durant leads Thunder past Kings Updated: Mar-29-14 12:12 am
- Kings G Thomas out with quad injury Updated: Mar-28-14 7:15 pm
- Anthony, Smith help Knicks hold off Kings 107-99 Updated: Mar-27-14 1:44 am
- Kings' Malone: relationship with Jackson is fine Updated: Mar-26-14 9:30 pm
- Royce White fighting for NBA spot, mental health Updated: Mar-24-14 3:08 pm
- Cousins, Thomas lead Kings past Bucks 124-107 Updated: Mar-23-14 10:09 pm
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - The Virginia Beach metropolitan area is one of the largest in the country without a major professional sports team, and numerous attempts to lure one here have repeatedly left sports fans in the area disappointed.
SACRAMENTO, California - This season was supposed to be the start of a "new era" for the Sacramento Kings, as owner Vivek Ranadive proclaimed over and over again when he took over last year.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A South Dakota man who claims he was permanently injured by an exercise ball that burst is suing the product's manufacturer for negligence.
SACRAMENTO, California - A season-ending victory proved meaningless for the Phoenix Suns, who will be remembered for having one of the best records in NBA history that wasn't good enough to make the playoffs.
SACRAMENTO, California - The season is over for Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins.
SACRAMENTO, California - Barring a change of heart from the league offices, Sacramento center DeMarcus Cousins has played his last game of the season.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers tuned up for the playoffs with a clinic on scoring in transition, whether it was going coast-to-coast for layups or ferocious dunks.
BERKELEY, California - Former NBA coach Eric Musselman recently interviewed for the head coach opening at California, a person with knowledge of the process said.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Dorell Wright hadn't hit a game-winner since high school, and certainly he'd never had a winner that was his only basket of the game.
SACRAMENTO, California - With Kevin Durant on the bench to start the fourth quarter, his Oklahoma City Thunder teammates put together a run that helped end one of the most impressive scoring streaks in NBA history.
OAKLAND, California - After reserve Marreese Speights finished a one-handed dunk over Travis Outlaw in the fourth quarter, teammates Andre Iguodala and Stephen Curry jumped off the Golden State Warriors' bench and ran onto the floor in celebration.
SACRAMENTO, California - An anonymous rookie several weeks ago, Ray McCallum is making opponents take note of his game.
SEATTLE - The investment group trying to bring men's professional basketball back to Seattle is remaining focused on the NBA, even if landing a hockey franchise could happen sooner.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Former NBA dunk champion Dee Brown finally got a chance to see his daughter Lexie play.
NEW ORLEANS - When DeMarcus Cousins drilled a 16-foot jump shot on the Sacramento Kings' first possession of the second half, he had the look of a player who was ready to take over a game.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks can't seem to turn comfortable leads into easy wins, even with their playoff fate on the line against teams going nowhere.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant displayed his usual dominance as a scorer, and the Thunder supported him with one of their best defensive performances of the season.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Sacramento point guard Isaiah Thomas has been ruled out for the Kings' game at Oklahoma City due to a right quad contusion.
SACRAMENTO, California - Even against the Western Conference's worst teams, nothing is coming easy for the New York Knicks right now.
SACRAMENTO, California - Sacramento Kings coach Michael Malone says he still has a friendly relationship with Golden State's Mark Jackson, denying a report that the two went weeks without talking while he was the lead assistant with the Warriors the previous two seasons.
SACRAMENTO, California - Royce White leaned back in a chair in the Sacramento Kings locker room, looked at the veteran players around him and joked about why he'd be the one getting an interview request.
SACRAMENTO, California - DeMarcus Cousins did something Sunday he's not usually known for: lots of smiling.