- Louisville announces postseason ban for men's basketball Updated: Feb-05-16 4:42 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The president of Louisville announced a one-year postseason ban Friday for the Cardinals men's basketball team amid ongoing investigations into a sex scandal, a decision that stunned coach Rick Pitino.
- UNC-Notre Dame headlines busy weekend around the ACC Updated: Feb-05-16 4:06 am
A look at things to watch this week in the Atlantic Coast Conference:
- No. 2 North Carolina is upset 71-65 by No. 19 Louisville Updated: Feb-01-16 11:18 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - North Carolina's 12-game winning streak is history after a season-worst shooting effort in a 71-65 loss at No. 19 Louisville on Monday night.
- No. 19 Louisville upsets No. 2 North Carolina, 71-65 Updated: Feb-01-16 9:24 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Damion Lee scored 24 points, including two free throws with 8.3 seconds remaining, to help No. 19 Louisville upset No. 2 North Carolina 71-65 on Monday night, ending the Tar Heels' 12-game winning streak.
- Lee's 29 lead No. 16 Louisville past Virginia Tech, 91-83 Updated: Jan-28-16 12:30 am
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - When it's right, Damion Lee's shooting stroke is so sweet that some might describe it as a work of art.
- Lee, Mahmoud lead No. 17 Louisville past Georgia Tech 75-71 Updated: Jan-23-16 7:37 pm
ATLANTA - With an NCAA investigation looming over his program, Rick Pitino couldn't be prouder of the way Louisville has responded.
- Florida State coach, guard Rathan-Mayes not on the same page Updated: Jan-22-16 6:30 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Leonard Hamilton and Florida State guard Xavier Rathan-Mayes have been unable to get on the same page, and until they do the sophomore's playing status remains unclear.
- No. 17 Louisville runs away from Florida State, 84-65 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:49 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Expecting a fierce fight against Florida State, No. 17 Louisville instead ran away from the Seminoles with one of its most complete efforts this season.
- No. 21 Louisville grinds down No. 20 Pitt for 59-41 win Updated: Jan-15-16 1:18 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - No. 20 Pittsburgh caught Louisville at the wrong time as the 21st-ranked Cardinals rebounded from a bad outing. Now, the Panthers are hoping they have a similar response after losing 59-41 Thursday night.
- No. 21 Louisville grinds down No. 20 Pitt for 59-41 win Updated: Jan-15-16 12:51 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville seniors Damion Lee and Trey Lewis provide scoring and leadership but the improvement from sophomore center Chinanu Onuaku could take the 21st-ranked Cardinals to a different level.
- Pitino's warning comes true: Louisville's offense goes cold Updated: Jan-10-16 4:23 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - After a couple of close victories, Louisville coach Rick Pitino warned his team that the offense would go cold and the defense would have to win a game.
- Clemson upsets cold-shooting No. 16 Louisville 66-62 Updated: Jan-10-16 3:48 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - While most Clemson fans are paying attention to the football team playing for the national championship, the Tigers basketball team is suddenly the surprise of the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- No. 16 Louisville beats NC State 77-72 to go to 2-0 in ACC Updated: Jan-07-16 10:49 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The way coach Rick Pitino sees it, No. 16 Louisville's offense is good enough to keep winning while the defense needs some work. His Cardinals proved that Thursday night.