- No. 18 Louisville, Miami in Russell Athletic Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 9:36 pm
- NCAA woes over, Miami starts bowl prepping Updated: Dec-07-13 6:17 pm
- No ACC title-game trip for Miami Updated: Nov-30-13 4:30 pm
- Panthers fall behind early, lose to Miami 41-31 Updated: Nov-29-13 8:50 pm
- Coley sparks Miami past Pittsburgh 41-31 Updated: Nov-29-13 7:13 pm
- Turnovers doom Virginia in 45-26 loss to Miami Updated: Nov-23-13 8:35 pm
- Miami snaps slide, tops Virginia 45-26 Updated: Nov-23-13 4:31 pm
- Cavaliers gearing up for momentum-building finish Updated: Nov-21-13 7:36 pm
- Miami, Cincinnati resume football series Updated: Nov-19-13 3:30 pm
- No. 24 Miami drops 3rd straight, 48-30 to Duke Updated: Nov-16-13 8:45 pm
- Connette, Duke upset No. 24 Miami, 48-30 Updated: Nov-16-13 8:42 pm
- Hokies look to finish strong vs Maryland Updated: Nov-12-13 4:17 pm
- No. 24 Miami taking upbeat approach into Duke week Updated: Nov-11-13 6:05 pm
- Virginia Tech rolls past No. 14 Miami, 42-24 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:50 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Russell Athletic Bowl might have sort of a Miami celebration feel to it.
CORAL GABLES, Florida - It had been 1,082 days since Miami players could walk outside their locker room, hit the fields adjacent to the school's athletic complex and have a bowl practice.
When the Miami football staff showed up for work Saturday, there still was hope that the Hurricanes would have two games left on their schedule this season.
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh coach Paul Chryst insists the Panthers are making progress.
PITTSBURGH - Stacy Coley hauled in a pair of touchdown passes and zig-zagged 73 yards on an end around for another score as Miami kept its slim hopes for a spot in the ACC title game alive with a 41-31 victory over Pittsburgh on Friday.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - One play and 6 seconds into the game, Virginia was trailing.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Tracy Howard returned an interception 19 yards for a touchdown on the game's first snap, the first of four scores created by Miami's defense, and the Hurricanes kept their divisional title hopes alive by beating Virginia 45-26 on Saturday.
A short season is all that remains for Virginia.
CINCINNATI - Miami and Cincinnati will resume their football series next year in Florida, followed by the Hurricanes playing at newly renovated Nippert Stadium on the Bearcats' campus in 2015.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Miami couldn't stop Duke's running game. And once the Blue Devils started scoring, the 24th-ranked Hurricanes' offense couldn't keep up.
DURHAM, North Carolina - The path to an ACC championship once again leads through Duke - and not just in basketball, either.
Logan Thomas and Virginia Tech think they finally have their offense figured out.
CORAL GABLES, Florida - When Miami was off to its unbeaten start, Hurricanes coach Al Golden made it very clear that the process of turning the team back into a contender was far from over.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - A fumbled punt return. A fumbled kickoff return. A punting miscue.