- Coach Fisher likes progress of No. 11 Seminoles' defense Updated: Oct-12-15 6:38 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - While Florida State has been giving up yards and first downs its last two Atlantic Coast Conference games, the 11th-ranked Seminoles are still stingy when it comes to points.
- No. 11 Florida State not flashy but just keep winning Updated: Oct-11-15 5:04 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State doesn't have the flashy offense of two years ago, when the Seminoles averaged 51.6 points en route to their third national championship.
- Kaaya throws 3 TD pass, but Miami falls to No. 12 Florida St Updated: Oct-11-15 1:48 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Dalvin Cook and Florida State left Brad Kaaya and Miami behind again.
- Cook runs for 222 yards, No. 12 Florida State beats Miami Updated: Oct-11-15 1:19 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Dalvin Cook was in doubt for Florida State's game against Miami for most of the week because of a hamstring injury. He ended up with the Seminoles' highest-rushing total ever in the in-state series.
- Florida State's Cook, Miami's Yearby ex-teammates now rivals Updated: Oct-08-15 5:44 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - When Dalvin Cook and Joseph Yearby played together in the same backfield at Miami Central High School, their coach's first goal wasn't trying to distribute carries but to make sure there wasn't a rivalry between the two.
- Miami-Florida State Preview Capsule Updated: Oct-08-15 12:01 pm
Miami (3-1) at No. 12 Florida State (4-0, 2-0 Atlantic Coast Conference), 8 p.m. (ABC)
- Renewal of Miami-Florida State rivalry marks Week 6 in ACC Updated: Oct-08-15 4:01 am
A look at things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference for Week 6:
- Miami looks to end 5-game losing streak vs Florida State Updated: Oct-06-15 6:06 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Nobody on the Miami roster has ever beaten Florida State.
- ACC leading rusher Cook day-to-day for No. 12 Florida State Updated: Oct-05-15 5:58 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - As Florida State prepares for its showdown with Miami, the Seminoles' top offensive player in not 100 percent.
- Same problems looming large for Miami Updated: Oct-02-15 6:47 pm
During Atlantic Coast Conference media days in July, Miami's players said they didn't want the Florida State game to a focal point of the season.
- 2-time national champ Erickson quietly assisting No. 10 Utah Updated: Oct-02-15 3:18 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Winning a national championship puts a coach in an exclusive group. Winning multiple titles moves a coach into an entirely different realm.
- Moore throws for 2 TDs, Cincinnati beats Miami 34-23 Updated: Oct-02-15 12:06 am
CINCINNATI - Two quick touchdowns settled Hayden Moore's nerves.
- Freshman QB Hayden Moore starts for Cincinnati vs Miami Updated: Sep-29-15 9:09 pm
CINCINNATI - Redshirt freshman quarterback Hayden Moore will make his first career start Thursday night against Miami, filling in while Gunner Kiel recovers from his latest injury.
- Berrios back for unbeaten Hurricanes after knee scare Updated: Sep-28-15 2:40 am
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Off the field, Miami quarterback Brad Kaaya and receiver Braxton Berrios are often inseparable.
- Stressful days with sloppy Huskers off to 1-2 start Updated: Sep-20-15 4:48 pm
Mike Riley's first season at Nebraska has already become a stress test.
- Canes waste 23-point lead, then top Nebraska 36-33 in OT Updated: Sep-19-15 9:02 pm
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Miami gave Nebraska the game.
- Miami and Nebraska are first teams to all wear custom cleats Updated: Sep-17-15 5:38 pm
Oregon and Nike have the market on eye-catching uniforms cornered.
- Going for it on 4th down a weapon early on in the ACC Updated: Sep-16-15 12:52 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - When it comes to third-down conversion rates, no league at college football's top level is off to a better start this season than the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- From preschool to college: Newby and Kaaya still have ties Updated: Sep-15-15 1:07 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - If Miami quarterback Brad Kaaya helps the Hurricanes beat Nebraska, it would perhaps be doubly disappointing for standout Cornhuskers running back Terrell Newby.
- Huskers' Riley learning fast magnitude of game against Miami Updated: Sep-14-15 4:49 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Having spent most of his career on the West Coast, first-year Nebraska coach Mike Riley initially didn't grasp how a nonconference game against Miami could stir so much emotion in and around the Cornhuskers' program.
- Miami loses LB Darrion Owens for remainder of season Updated: Sep-13-15 7:53 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Miami linebacker Darrion Owens will miss the rest of the season with a knee injury.