- Georgia Tech's freefall continues with 38-21 loss at Miami Updated: Nov-21-15 5:16 pm
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Perhaps looking to rekindle some past magic, Georgia Tech stayed in the same hotel this weekend as it did when it capped last season with an Orange Bowl victory.
- Walton scores 3 TDs, Miami beats Georgia Tech 38-21 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:07 pm
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Miami's seniors left their home field as winners, one more time. So did a coaching staff that kept the season together when an all-out collapse seemed like a very real possibility.
- Miami looking to finish strong, with eye on 2016 Updated: Nov-17-15 4:11 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - At Miami, next season is more than nine months away. No one knows who will coach. No one knows what the roster will look like. No one knows what styles of play will be utilized.
- Testaverde, Vilma to help Miami with coaching search Updated: Nov-16-15 2:48 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Vinny Testaverde and Jonathan Vilma are part of Miami's past, and have been asked to help decide who will lead the Hurricanes into the future.
- Miami loses 59-21 to Williams, No. 17 Tar Heels Updated: Nov-14-15 9:03 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Miami's penalty problem resurfaced again, along with turnovers and mistakes that never gave the Hurricanes a chance of pulling a road upset at No. 17 North Carolina.
- Williams, No. 17 UNC keep rolling in 59-21 win vs. Miami Updated: Nov-14-15 8:42 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina's season-long ascent is picking up speed.
- After tons of turmoil, Miami hanging on to Coastal hope Updated: Nov-12-15 3:39 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Coastal.
- Miami holds off Virginia 27-21, stays in Coastal race Updated: Nov-07-15 7:36 pm
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Going back to World War II, only three Miami coaches won their first two games with the Hurricanes.
- Miami says ACC acknowledged other blown calls at Duke Updated: Nov-05-15 6:31 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Miami has told season-ticket holders and donors that the Atlantic Coast Conference acknowledged "multiple incorrect calls" against the Hurricanes in last weekend's wild win over Duke, including an erroneous pass interference call on the drive where the Blue Devils scored a go-ahead touchdown.
- Scott took the long road to becoming Miami's coach Updated: Nov-05-15 3:04 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Back in 2000, Miami interim coach Larry Scott convinced himself that he was done with football. He was taking his degree from South Florida, going into the workforce and leaving the game behind for good.
- ACC coaches happy with how league handles officials reviews Updated: Nov-04-15 1:10 pm
All eyes around the Atlantic Coast Conference will be on officials this weekend.
- Elder coming into his own as a Miami big-play threat Updated: Nov-03-15 4:04 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Corn Elder came to Miami as a running back and a point guard.
- Miami to pay homage to military with special uniforms Updated: Nov-02-15 11:45 am
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Miami will pay homage to the nation's military and veterans this weekend.
- Officiating decisions mar Miami's madcap return to beat Duke Updated: Nov-01-15 5:38 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Miami kept its final chance alive for nearly a minute, flinging the ball all over the field. The officials reviewed the play for another nine minutes.
- Miami suspends DL Michael Wyche after battery arrest Updated: Oct-28-15 8:12 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Miami reserve defensive tackle Michael Wyche has been suspended indefinitely from the football team after being charged with battery in what police said was a domestic violence incident.
- After 3 unbelievable days, aching Miami goes back to work Updated: Oct-27-15 6:14 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - The top cornerback is grieving the sudden death of his mother. The quarterback is concussed and at best questionable to play this weekend. The coach was fired. The staff faces a most uncertain future. The program is reeling.