- Hawks assign rookie guard Schroder to Bakersfield Updated: Dec-04-13 4:06 pm
- Duncan's jumper lifts Spurs over Hawks 102-100 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:32 am
- Wall, Ariza lead Wizards over Hawks, 108-101 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:05 pm
- Horford hits winner, Hawks rally past Mavs 88-87 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:52 pm
- Garcia and Brooks lead Rockets over Hawks 113-84 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:41 pm
- Rockets' Harden misses 3rd straight game Updated: Nov-27-13 8:27 pm
- Afflalo, Magic end road skid, 109-92 over Hawks Updated: Nov-26-13 11:07 pm
- Celtics end 6-game skid with 94-87 win over Hawks Updated: Nov-23-13 11:32 pm
- Jeff Teague helps Hawks hold off Pistons, 96-89 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:18 pm
- Millsap leads Hawks past Smith and Pistons, 93-85 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:29 pm
- Heat win 4th straight, top Hawks 104-88 Updated: Nov-19-13 10:59 pm
- Wade held out of Heat-Hawks game Updated: Nov-19-13 7:54 pm
- Hawks send Knicks to 5th straight home loss Updated: Nov-16-13 11:27 pm
- G Lou Williams back in action for Hawks Updated: Nov-15-13 11:26 pm
- Teague scores career-high 33 in Hawks' win Updated: Nov-15-13 10:23 pm
- Anthony's 25 points lift Knicks past Hawks, 95-91 Updated: Nov-14-13 12:11 am
- Horford scores 24 as Hawks beat Bobcats 103-94 Updated: Nov-11-13 11:00 pm
- Lawson's 23 leads Nuggets past Hawks, 109-107 Updated: Nov-08-13 12:47 am
- Dominique Wilkins on Ben McLemore: 'He impressed me' Updated: Nov-07-13 1:22 pm
- Hawks rookie Dennis Schroder suspended for a game Updated: Nov-07-13 12:53 pm
- Horford leads Hawks over Kings 105-100 Updated: Nov-06-13 2:17 am
SAN ANTONIO - Here comes Tim Duncan once again. It turns out San Antonio's steady star needed a couple weeks to find his rejuvenated form from a year ago.
WASHINGTON - A slow start to the season turned into Washington's best November in 29 years.
ATLANTA - Al Horford passed on the shot earlier in the game.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets haven't had a drop-off offensively despite top scorer James Harden being sidelined with a sore foot for the last three games.
HOUSTON - James Harden was out for the third straight game with a sore left foot when Houston hosted Atlanta.
ATLANTA - Orlando coach Jacque Vaughn challenged his players at halftime to tighten up defensively and force the Atlanta Hawks to take bad shots.
ATLANTA - Brandon Bass was back in the starting lineup on Saturday night, leading the Celtics to a victory.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Jeff Teague lost the ball and figured he was in trouble, with Detroit's Brandon Jennings breezing in for what looked like an uncontested layup.
ATLANTA - Josh Smith was glad to get past his homecoming.
MIAMI - For the Miami Heat, the third quarter was pretty much the whole story. Chris Bosh tumbled over some courtside seats on one end, and LeBron James apologized to a few fans during one particularly frustrating moment on the other.
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade sat out Miami's game against the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday night, the second time this season that the Heat guard has been held out for rest purposes.
ATLANTA - Hawks guard Lou Williams has returned to the court for the first time since undergoing reconstructive right knee surgery 10 months ago.
ATLANTA - J.R. Smith gave the Knicks a lift in a rare start before Carmelo Anthony assumed his normal lead role against the Hawks.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Atlanta Hawks only needed one spectacular quarter to earn their first back-to-back wins of the season.
DENVER - Brian Shaw had to sweat out his first win as an NBA coach right to the final horn. When it was finally over, relief trumped joy.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Add Atlanta Hawks Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkins to the growing list of assorted NBA types who think Kings rookie Ben McLemore is an emerging star.
SACRAMENTO, California - Al Horford was stellar on the offensive end Tuesday night. His defense on DeMarcus Cousins made the difference, though.