- Supreme Court upholds Iowa hunting laws Updated: Dec-06-13 3:56 pm
- Court orders juvenile sex offender to be released Updated: Dec-06-13 3:08 pm
- Board seeks to remove Monona County auditor Updated: Dec-06-13 1:22 pm
- Iowa officials: High-speed car kills 1, hurts 2 Updated: Dec-04-13 7:31 pm
- Authorities identify Iowa man shot by trooper Updated: Dec-03-13 4:50 pm
- Branstad to testify before EPA on fuel standards Updated: Dec-03-13 11:56 am
- Branstad holds political fundraiser in Texas Updated: Dec-03-13 11:44 am
- Iowa car dealers oppose possible fee increase Updated: Dec-02-13 12:22 pm
- Iowa State troopers target busy interstates Updated: Dec-01-13 7:58 pm
- Iowa lawmaker still seeking medical marijuana law Updated: Dec-01-13 10:32 am
- Pickup rams into Dyersville officer's cruiser Updated: Nov-29-13 6:38 am
- Election set Jan. 7 for Iowa House District 25 Updated: Nov-26-13 6:35 am
- Ex-UNI employee loses bid for injury benefits Updated: Nov-26-13 5:06 am
- Grassley joins Branstad to protest biofuels rule Updated: Nov-22-13 5:44 pm
- Iowa real estate lawyer loses license after fraud Updated: Nov-22-13 10:22 am
- Court orders new trial for Iowa pastor in sex case Updated: Nov-20-13 12:41 pm
- Crews install cable barrier at site of fatal crash Updated: Nov-19-13 6:02 pm
- Businessman enters 2014 Iowa GOP Senate primary Updated: Nov-19-13 10:34 am
- Iowa court won't review NE Iowa killing conviction Updated: Nov-18-13 8:10 pm
- Iowa seeks to rein in use of speed cameras Updated: Nov-18-13 12:58 pm
- Iowa teen dies after his car collides with semi Updated: Nov-17-13 3:24 pm
- UNI programs helps students transition to campus Updated: Nov-17-13 11:56 am
- Clinton man pursues wrongful imprisonment claim Updated: Nov-16-13 11:06 am
- Immigrant worker on expired visa gets workers comp Updated: Nov-15-13 3:33 pm
- Democratic governor hopeful wants to raise gas tax Updated: Nov-14-13 5:38 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Iowa Supreme Court on Friday upheld the state's hunting laws, ruling that just because someone owns land in Iowa it doesn't mean they have a right to hunt on it.
DES MOINES, Iowa - A man who escaped a juvenile detention facility at age 14 and sexually abused a child at a nearby restaurant cannot be held as a sexually violent predator, the Iowa Supreme Court said Friday.
ONAWA, Iowa - The Monona County attorney wants to remove the county auditor, who is accused of drug possession after allegedly buying methamphetamine from an undercover state trooper.
AVOCA, Iowa - Authorities say a vehicle traveling at a high speed in western Iowa has caused a collision, killing its driver and injuring two transportation officers.
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - Authorities have released the name of a man who tried to elude arrest in western Iowa and was shot by a trooper.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Gov. Terry Branstad will go to Virginia this week to testify against a proposal to reduce the amount of ethanol required to be blended into gasoline.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Gov. Terry Branstad is back in Iowa after a political fundraising trip to Texas.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Car and truck dealers are planning to fight a possible fee increase proposed by the Iowa Department of Transportation.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Drivers are more likely to be stopped by the Iowa State Patrol in one of five counties that are home to busy stretches of Interstate 80.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Legalizing medical marijuana will again be debated in the upcoming legislative session, though Iowa lawmakers have so far been loath to embrace a policy that is spreading in much of the country.
DYERSVILLE, Iowa - A pickup driver has escaped from a Dyersville officer after ramming into the officer's police cruiser.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa House District 25 voters will be electing a new representative in January.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - A former University of Northern Iowa music instructor has lost a lengthy legal fight to obtain benefits for mental health injuries that she blames on mistreatment by colleagues.
NEVADA, Iowa - Gov. Terry Branstad said Friday that by proposing to reduce next year the amount of ethanol blended into gasoline, environmental officials had "embarked on a war on corn."
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The Iowa Supreme Court has disbarred a Davenport real estate lawyer who was convicted of helping buyers secure inflated mortgage loans before the 2008 market crash.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - A former Iowa pastor accused of sexually preying on female members of his congregation was improperly convicted of sexual exploitation and must receive a new trial, an appeals court ruled Wednesday.
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Iowa Department of Transportation has installed a cable barrier along a highway south of Des Moines where a teenager died in a head-on crash more than three years ago.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Former energy company executive Mark Jacobs said Tuesday that he will run as a Republican for Iowa's open U.S. Senate seat in 2014.
CHARLES CITY, Iowa - The Iowa Supreme Court has declined a request to review a northeast Iowa man's murder conviction.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Unmanned "speed cameras" that enforce local speed limits have become a common roadside feature across the United States, but few places have embraced the devices with the zeal of Iowa.
RADCLIFFE, Iowa - Iowa authorities say a 17-year-old was killed when his car crossed the center line of a highway and collided with a semi.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - If anybody could make a dry lecture on research citations digestible for freshman college students, it's Nikki Harken.
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Iowa Supreme Court ruled a Clinton man whose sexual abuse conviction was overturned and who was later found not guilty by a jury has the right to pursue a wrongful imprisonment case against the state.
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Iowa Supreme Court ruled Friday that a West Liberty woman, an immigrant from Mexico who stayed in the United States after her visa had expired, is entitled to receive workers' compensation benefits for a work-related injury.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Democratic candidate for governor Jack Hatch says he wants to hike Iowa's fuel tax to pay for road improvements in the state.