- Jayhawks center Embiid declares for NBA draft Updated: Apr-09-14 4:21 pm
- Jayhawks' Selden returning for sophomore season Updated: Mar-25-14 7:15 pm
- Upstarts Kentucky, Stanford advance to Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-24-14 3:54 am
- Stanford knocks off No. 2 Kansas 60-57 Updated: Mar-23-14 5:12 pm
- No. 2 Kansas knocked off by Stanford 60-57 Updated: Mar-23-14 4:59 pm
- Eastern Kentucky falls short against Kansas, 80-69 Updated: Mar-21-14 8:08 pm
- Kansas turns back pesky Eastern Kentucky, 80-69 Updated: Mar-21-14 6:59 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas freshman Joel Embiid is entering the NBA draft after a breakthrough season that ended with a stress fracture in his back that kept the 7-footer out of the NCAA tournament.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas guard Wayne Selden announced Tuesday that he return for his sophomore season.
ST. LOUIS - There were times this season that Kentucky coach John Calipari wondered whether his team, long on talent and short on experience, would ever buy into the gospel he'd been preaching.
ST. LOUIS - Kansas knows all about Stanford now.
ST. LOUIS - Next stop for Andrew Wiggins, the NBA draft lottery.
ST. LOUIS - Glenn Cosey was ready to head down the tunnel to the court of the Scottrade Center for Eastern Kentucky's game against Kansas on Friday when he caught the end of Mercer's upset of Duke.
ST. LOUIS - Andrew Wiggins scored 19 points, Jamari Traylor and Perry Ellis had double-doubles and second-seeded Kansas pulled away down the stretch to beat pesky Eastern Kentucky 80-69 on Friday in the second round of the NCAA tournament.