- Kansas expects C Joel Embiid to play in NCAAs Updated: Mar-10-14 4:12 pm
- Big 12 tournament set with Kansas, Oklahoma top 2 Updated: Mar-08-14 8:50 pm
- Wiggins' 41 not enough for Kansas in loss to WVU Updated: Mar-08-14 4:37 pm
- West Virginia beats No. 8 Kansas 92-86 Updated: Mar-08-14 4:08 pm
- Texas Tech falls to No. 8 Kansas in rout, 82-57 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:06 pm
- No. 8 Jayhawks roll over Texas Tech, 82-57 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:50 pm
- Jayhawks bidding adieu to seniors - and Wiggins Updated: Mar-05-14 3:51 am
- Wiggins brothers ready to put stamp on March Updated: Mar-02-14 2:35 pm
- Smart leads Oklahoma St past No. 5 Kansas, 72-65 Updated: Mar-02-14 1:05 am
- KU coach Bill Self thinks Wichita St is No. 1 seed Updated: Feb-27-14 4:25 pm
- 10 straight Big 12 titles (and counting) at Kansas Updated: Feb-25-14 2:24 pm
- Oklahoma wilts down stretch, falls to No. 5 Kansas Updated: Feb-25-14 12:17 am
- No. 5 Kansas beats Oklahoma 83-75 for Big 12 title Updated: Feb-25-14 12:06 am
- Kansas receives gift to fund hoops apartments Updated: Feb-24-14 9:54 pm
- No. 8 Kansas rolls to 85-54 rout of No. 19 Texas Updated: Feb-22-14 10:41 pm
- Shockers lone unbeaten left as season winds down Updated: Feb-21-14 2:42 pm
- Texas Tech comes up just short vs. No. 8 Kansas Updated: Feb-19-14 12:03 am
- No. 8 Kansas hangs on to beat Texas Tech 64-63 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:41 pm
- Kansas to have Embiid, Greene vs Texas Tech Updated: Feb-17-14 7:15 pm
- TCU unable to hang with No. 7 Kansas in 95-65 loss Updated: Feb-15-14 7:14 pm
- Ellis lifts No. 7 Kansas past TCU, 95-65 Updated: Feb-15-14 7:00 pm
- Kansas freshman Embiid dealing with ailments Updated: Feb-11-14 11:23 am
- Kansas State holds off No. 7 Kansas, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 3:57 am
- Kansas falls to Kansas State, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 1:03 am
- Kansas State holds off No. 7 Kansas, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 12:36 am
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas coach Bill Self said Monday he expects center Joel Embiid to play in the NCAA tournament.
The Big 12 tournament bracket is set, with Oklahoma clinching the No. 2 seed behind regular-season champion Kansas.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - The best game of Andrew Wiggins' short Kansas career helped temper the fact that the regular-season champion Jayhawks are limping into the Big 12 tournament with losses in two of their last three games.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Its NCAA chances all but gone, West Virginia showed it still has some fight left in a lackluster season.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - In 23 years as a head coach, Tubby Smith has never had a losing season.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Tarik Black pulled a Big 12 championship T-shirt over his broad shoulders, slipped a title hat on his head, and then gave Andrew Wiggins and the rest of his teammates a hug.
WICHITA, Kansas - Nick Wiggins stood on the court at Koch Arena with one arm around mom, the other around dad, his second-ranked Shockers having just finished a 31-0 regular season.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Marcus Smart had no intention of avoiding Joel Embiid, Kansas' 7-foot shot blocker.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas coach Bill Self believes that unbeaten Wichita State deserves a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament - if it beats Missouri State on Saturday and then wins the Missouri Valley tournament.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Winning conference titles has become so commonplace at Kansas that there were no scissors or celebrations after the Jayhawks wrapped up a share of their 10th straight championship.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Lon Kruger knew that if Oklahoma was going to keep No. 5 Kansas from clinching at least a share of its 10th straight Big 12 title, it would have to weather the Jayhawks' runs.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Naadir Tharpe finally got to stand in the middle of the court at Allen Fieldhouse, bask in the adulation of another sellout crowd and celebrate a conference championship.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The University of Kansas has received a lead donation from alumni Kent and Missy McCarthy to help finance the first phase of the Fieldhouse Apartments project, which will house basketball players and other students.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Andrew Wiggins exacted a little bit of revenge on Texas.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - The last of the unbeaten, Wichita State has just three games remaining before it enters the Missouri Valley tournament - three games left in its regular-season pursuit of perfection.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Texas Tech was so close to earning its third win of the season over a Top 25 team in coach Tubby Smith's first season leading the Red Raiders.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Kansas coach Bill Self felt more than a little fortunate that his No. 8 Jayhawks pulled out a 64-63 win against a very tough Texas Tech team.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - No. 8 Kansas should have its full complement of players for the first time in a couple of weeks when it visits Texas Tech on Tuesday night.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kyan Anderson kept TCU in the game in the first half. Unfortunately for the Horned Frogs, he was unable to maintain his scoring binge against No. 7 Kansas.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas sophomore Perry Ellis is a man of very few words.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas freshman Joel Embiid could miss time with back and knee injuries, and just how much might determine whether the seventh-ranked Jayhawks still have a shot at landing a No. 1 seed in next month's NCAA tournament.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State's Will Spradling remembers beating Kansas back in 2011, how the students flooded out of the stands in Bramlage Coliseum and joined in a merry celebration at midcourt.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas had dominated its rival on the road, winning 48 of the previous 51 matchups.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State's Marcus Foster was battered and bruised, just like everyone else on the court, and was having a hard time limping around during breaks in the play.