- Cardinals happy that Chris Johnson 'fell in our lap' Updated: Oct-01-15 9:37 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - It was late in training camp. Andre Ellington was having his usual injury troubles. Rookie David Johnson was sidelined with a sore hamstring.
- With Palmer at controls, Cardinals' offense in high gear Updated: Sep-30-15 8:11 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Through three games, Arians-ball sure looks like a force to be reckoned with in the NFL.
- Kaepernick blocks out the chatter about his worst game Updated: Sep-30-15 6:05 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Opposing defender Tyrann Mathieu went off about how San Francisco's simplified passing game made it clear where Colin Kaepernick's throws were going in Sunday's 40-point, four-interception loss at Arizona. The quarterback's worst game as a pro prompted plenty of people to question his game and all that work he put in with Kurt Warner over the offseason in the desert, or even call for his job.
- Another barrage of points for Cardinals in blowout win Updated: Sep-28-15 2:44 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The points keep piling up for the Arizona Cardinals.
- Kaepernick throws 4 picks, Cardinals rout 49ers 47-7 Updated: Sep-27-15 8:57 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Tyrann Mathieu was lying in wait. So was Justin Bethel and the rest of the Arizona secondary.
- 49ers stumble and stagger to 47-7 loss to Cardinals Updated: Sep-27-15 8:32 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Colin Kaepernick's first pass was off his back foot. Interception, touchdown. Next series, another off-balance throw. Interception, touchdown.
- In 3rd season with Arians, Fitzgerald off to fast start Updated: Sep-24-15 7:53 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - When Bruce Arians became Arizona's coach in 2013, Larry Fitzgerald learned he would be changing positions.
- Cardinals re-sign Kerwynn Williams to practice squad Updated: Sep-23-15 5:42 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals re-signed running back Kerwynn Williams to the practice squad Wednesday, a day after he was released from the practice squad.
- Cardinals release RB Williams, make practice squad moves Updated: Sep-22-15 10:55 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have released running back Kerwynn Williams and made three practice-squad moves.
- Hail to the Redskins! The new team to beat in NFC East Updated: Sep-22-15 2:30 am
Hail to the Redskins! Hail (one) Victory!
- Cardinals off to fast start, but line changes loom Updated: Sep-21-15 8:15 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have scored a league-best 79 points in two games. They have scored 11 touchdowns and are a perfect seven TDs in seven appearances in the red zone. They haven't allowed a sack.
- Bears QB Jay Cutler has strained hamstring; status unknown Updated: Sep-21-15 7:19 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears can apparently breathe a little easier knowing quarterback Jay Cutler suffered no major damage to his hamstring.
- Palmer comes up big again, Cardinals beat Bears 48-23 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:20 am
CHICAGO - Carson Palmer is off to such a strong start it's almost hard to believe he missed any time a year ago.
- Palmer throws 4 TDs in Cardinals' 48-23 win over Bears Updated: Sep-20-15 8:50 pm
CHICAGO - As long as Carson Palmer is in the lineup, the Arizona Cardinals believe they can beat anybody. And they will be tough to knock off if he keeps playing like this.
- The Latest: Alonso, acquired for McCoy, out with knee injury Updated: Sep-20-15 5:52 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the second Sunday of the season(all times EDT):
- Arizona looks to shore up screen defense against Bears Updated: Sep-17-15 8:32 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - James Bettcher is off to a good start as the Arizona Cardinals' new defensive coordinator. Except when it comes to defending those screen passes and other short tosses to the running back, that is.
- Unsung tight ends have big opening weekend in NFL Updated: Sep-16-15 7:37 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - A big, dynamic tight end is a mismatch nightmare for NFL defenses.
- Chicago Bears see benefits from Rolle's leadership Updated: Sep-16-15 6:23 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Demontre Hurst could sense Antrel Rolle's impact on the Chicago Bears right from the first workouts and meetings.
- Ellington has sprained knee; Arians won't rule out RB Updated: Sep-14-15 8:34 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington has a sprained right knee, an injury that's less serious than initially feared.
- Late coaching decisions define Cardinals' 31-19-win Updated: Sep-14-15 2:35 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - A pair of late coaching decisions loomed large in the Arizona Cardinals' 31-19 win over the New Orleans Saints.
- NFL Today, Week 1 Updated: Sep-13-15 10:39 pm
- Palmer throws for 3 TDs, Cardinals beat Saints 31-19 Updated: Sep-13-15 8:47 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - From the first series to his very last on Sunday, Carson Palmer showed just how much he means to the Arizona Cardinals.
- Cardinals' Ellington injuries knee against Saints in opener Updated: Sep-13-15 6:55 pm
- Cardinals' Floyd returns from finger injuries for opener Updated: Sep-13-15 4:11 pm
- 3 players return to practice but Momah out with knee injury Updated: Sep-09-15 7:59 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Wide receiver Michael Floyd and tight ends Jermaine Gresham and Troy Niklas returned to practice on a limited basis for the Arizona Cardinals on Wednesday but tight end Ifeanyi Momah is out with a knee injury.