- Cardinals' top 2 running backs, starting corner hurt in win Updated: Nov-30-15 5:30 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals came home battered but victorious after an ugly afternoon at San Francisco.
- Struggling 49ers hit the road for 2 games looking to win Updated: Nov-30-15 5:10 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Jim Tomsula is now talking about having his players sprint off the bus and into Solider Field on Sunday.
- Ward suggests full-time officials as a fix Updated: Nov-30-15 5:06 pm
DENVER - Denver Broncos safety T.J. Ward, one of the most-flagged and heavily fined players in the NFL this season, recently ripped the officials, suggesting the way to fix the league's spotty officiating is to give the men in stripes full-time jobs.
- Palmer's 8-yard TD run leads first-place Cards past 49ers Updated: Nov-30-15 2:14 am
SANTA CLARA, California - With two running backs down, Arizona's ground game kept getting stuffed. So Carson Palmer took charge.
- Palmer's 8-yard TD run leads first-place Cards past 49ers Updated: Nov-29-15 9:09 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Give Carson Palmer some style points for punctuating the Cardinals' latest win, however silly it looked when he tumbled over after spiking the ball.
- 49ers beat themselves with 13 penalties, fall to Cardinals Updated: Nov-29-15 9:07 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Quinton Dial believed he was making a legal play when he came straight at Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer and clobbered him.
- 49ers' Celek carted off against Arizona with ankle injury Updated: Nov-29-15 4:50 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - San Francisco tight end Garrett Celek has been carted off the field with 3:46 left in the first quarter with a left ankle injury.
- Arizona Cardinals piling up points, yards, wins, fans Updated: Nov-27-15 4:33 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Bruce Arians calls it "no risk it, no biscuit," a philosophy that's piling up points, fans and victories for the Arizona Cardinals.
- Cardinals place OLB Woodley on IR, sign DT Bryant Updated: Nov-26-15 4:53 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have placed outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley on season-ending injured reserve with a torn pectoral muscle and signed longtime Seahawks defensive tackle Red Bryant.
- Quiet speedster Nelson joins Arizona's passing game Updated: Nov-25-15 8:54 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - When you're 5-foot-10, weigh 160 pounds and play in the NFL, you'd better be fast.
- Woodson, Rivers, Megatron among sportsmanship award nominees Updated: Nov-25-15 2:56 pm
NEW YORK - Veterans Charles Woodson, Philip Rivers and Calvin Johnson are among 32 players nominated for the Art Rooney Award that honors sportsmanship in the NFL.
- Cardinals alone as NFC No. 2 after beating Bengals Updated: Nov-23-15 5:28 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals (8-2) have won four in a row and find themselves alone with the second-best record in the NFL (behind Carolina's 10-0).
- Bengals feel lead slipping, try to get back their edge Updated: Nov-23-15 5:23 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals got home shortly before sunrise and watched a little video of their latest loss, one that reminded them they're missing more than just sleep.
- Palmer overcomes early jitters, leads Cardinals to victory Updated: Nov-23-15 4:17 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Carson Palmer said last week this was "not just another game."
- Bengals lose to Cardinals after late penalty, 34-31 Updated: Nov-23-15 1:44 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Domata Peko has been in the NFL for 10 seasons and seen and been called for his share of penalties. The one he was flagged for in the last second Sunday night was a new one.
- Catanzaro's field goal after penalty gives Arizona wild win Updated: Nov-23-15 12:59 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The matchup between two of the best in the NFL lived up to the hype - with a bizarre twist at the end for good measure.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- WRs Floyd, Brown questionable against Bengals Updated: Nov-20-15 7:15 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Michael Floyd and John Brown, two of Arizona's top three wide receivers, are listed as questionable because of hamstring injuries for the Cardinals' game Sunday night against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Marshawn Lynch questionable for Seahawks against 49ers Updated: Nov-20-15 6:42 pm
RENTON, Washington - Running back Marshawn Lynch is questionable for Sunday's game against the San Francisco 49ers because of an abdominal injury that has limited him the last two weeks.
- Cardinals' Palmer fined $11,576 by NFL for pelvic thrust Updated: Nov-20-15 5:03 pm
NEW YORK - Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer has been fined $11,576 by the NFL for a celebratory gesture toward the crowd last Sunday.
- NFL teams can collapse after losing QB, ask 2014 Cardinals Updated: Nov-20-15 4:35 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Peyton Manning is out. So is Andrew Luck. Tony Romo is finally ready to come back, after the Cowboys went 0-7 without him.
- Cardinals' Iupati returns to practice after scare in Seattle Updated: Nov-19-15 5:55 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona left guard Mike Iupati practiced Thursday on a limited basis, returning to workouts just four days after he was taken off the field in Seattle in an ambulance.
- Arizona's Palmer: 'It's not just another game' Updated: Nov-18-15 8:00 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - A little over four years ago, Carson Palmer was home, away from football without pay, in a bitter stalemate with Cincinnati Bengals owner Mike Brown.
- Loss to Arizona leaves Seattle trying to find what's wrong Updated: Nov-16-15 9:16 pm
RENTON, Washington - On yet another Monday this season, Pete Carroll was left trying to explain what went wrong for the Seattle Seahawks.
- Cardinals take NFC West lead with 39-32 win over Seahawks Updated: Nov-16-15 7:11 am
SEATTLE - The Arizona Cardinals cast aside the notion their fast start was simply a mirage of weaker competition.