- Cardinals re-sign tight end Darren Fells Updated: Feb-01-16 7:23 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have re-signed Darren Fells to a one-year contract.
- Cardinals were magnificent at times, but awful in the end Updated: Jan-25-16 6:51 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - At their best, the Arizona Cardinals were magnificent, but boy was it a brutal ending.
- NFL Today, Conference Championships Updated: Jan-25-16 12:23 am
- Cardinals' 7 turnovers lead to loss in NFC title game Updated: Jan-24-16 11:59 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Carson Palmer couldn't hold onto the football against a relentless defense, causing one of the NFL's best offenses to sputter.
- Panthers LB Davis breaks arm, hopes to play in Super Bowl Updated: Jan-24-16 11:46 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - All-Pro linebacker Thomas Davis said he broke his right forearm in the Carolina Panthers' 49-15 win over the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC championship game, but said he still plans to play in the Super Bowl.
- Manning's Broncos to face Newton's Panthers in Super Bowl Updated: Jan-24-16 11:29 pm
- THE LATEST: Newton excited for Super matchup against Manning Updated: Jan-24-16 10:35 pm
The Latest from the NFL conference championship games Sunday. (All times EST)
- Isner makes 2nd week at Aussie Open for 1st time since 2010 Updated: Jan-23-16 5:10 am
- Longtime Cardinals personnel executive dies Updated: Jan-22-16 4:40 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - George Boone, a longtime player personnel executive for the Arizona Cardinals, has died at the age of 77.
- Panthers DE Jared Allen ruled out for NFC championship game Updated: Jan-22-16 12:56 pm
- Freeney, coaxed off the couch, is still pressuring QBs Updated: Jan-21-16 7:54 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Dwight Freeney said he was a week away from retiring from the NFL when Arizona coach Bruce Arians called to offer him a job.
- Cardinals vs Panthers: the key matchups Updated: Jan-21-16 6:18 pm
Matchups for the NFC championship game Sunday between the Arizona Cardinals and Carolina Panthers:
- Only guarantee from NFL's overtime rules is unhappy loser Updated: Jan-21-16 4:12 am
Green Bay linebacker Clay Matthews summed up the problem with the NFL's current overtime rule quite nicely when not even Aaron Rodgers' latest heroics could save the Packers from yet another playoff loss.
- SB 43: Steelers edge Cards, surge to 6th Super Bowl title Updated: Jan-20-16 10:04 pm
Super Bowl 43
- Arizona's Floyd comes on strong after slow start to season Updated: Jan-20-16 7:03 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Statistically, Michael Floyd ranks third among the Arizona Cardinals' trio of talented receivers.
- Cardinals running game sputtering heading into NFC showdown Updated: Jan-19-16 5:36 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals' once robust running game has all but vanished in recent weeks. Now the team has to try to rediscover it while facing the punishing defense of the Carolina Panthers.
- Packers' grind-it-out season ends with hope, questions at WR Updated: Jan-18-16 9:07 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The player the Green Bay Packers may have missed most this season darted in and out of the locker room Monday as his teammates packed up their belongings.
- After wild victory, Cardinals' Arians eyes tough Panthers Updated: Jan-18-16 8:10 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - His first playoff victory as an NFL head coach behind him, Arizona's Bruce Arians turned his attention to Carolina and the challenge of facing the powerful Panthers on the road.
- Cardinals' win earns best Saturday night divisional rating Updated: Jan-17-16 8:50 pm
NEW YORK - The Cardinals' overtime playoff win over the Packers is the highest-rated Saturday prime-time divisional game since the NFL instituted the time slot in 2001.
- Conference title games: Cards at Panthers, Pats at Broncos Updated: Jan-17-16 8:17 pm
The latest from NFL divisional games on Sunday (all times EST):
- Cardinals-Packers game had little bit of everything Updated: Jan-17-16 4:48 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Arizona's overtime win over the Green Bay Packers featured much more than Aaron Rodgers' latest "Hail Mary" and the Cardinals' "Hail Larry."
- Cardinals' "Hail Larry" trumps Rodgers' Hail Mary Updated: Jan-17-16 1:56 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - After being forced into overtime by another Hail Mary from Aaron Rodgers, the Arizona Cardinals wasted no time calling for the "Hail Larry" to get to the NFC title game.
- Cardinals knock off Packers 26-20 in NFC playoffs Updated: Jan-17-16 12:56 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Aaron Rodgers rolled to the left and avoided a tackler, heaving the ball high into the desert air before he was hit.
- NFL Latest: Cardinals will play at Carolina or host Seattle Updated: Jan-17-16 12:13 am
The Latest from NFL divisional games Saturday. (All times EST)
- Green Bay leading receiver Cobb goes out with chest injury Updated: Jan-16-16 9:41 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Green Bay lost top receiver Randall Cobb to a chest injury in the first quarter of its playoff game against the Arizona Cardinals.