- Balotelli leads AC Milan to 5th straight win Updated: Apr-19-14 5:20 pm
- 5 things to know about the Italian league Updated: Apr-17-14 6:26 am
- Rossi and Cassano included for Italy fitness tests Updated: Apr-11-14 7:11 pm
- Rossi included for Italy fitness tests Updated: Apr-11-14 7:09 pm
- 5 Japan players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-09-14 5:17 am
- Will Zaccheroni be the right man for Japan? Updated: Apr-09-14 5:14 am
ROME - Mario Balotelli set a personal record with his 14th goal of the Serie A season and set up another score as AC Milan beat visiting Livorno 3-0 Saturday for its fifth straight win.
ROME - While Juventus is striding toward its third consecutive title with an eight-point lead atop Serie A, questions are arising over the future of coach Antonio Conte.
ROME - Giuseppe Rossi and Antonio Cassano were called up for World Cup fitness tests Friday by Italy coach Cesare Prandelli, while in-form forward Mattia Destro was left out while serving a three-match ban in Serie A.
ROME - Giuseppe Rossi was selected Friday for pre-World Cup fitness tests by Italian national team coach Cesare Prandelli.
TOKYO - When hiring Alberto Zaccheroni, the Japan Football Association was convinced the Italian coach's calm demeanor and European know-how was the perfect combination to take the national team to the next level at the World Cup.