- Murray scores 21, No. 1 Kentucky rolls past USF 84-63 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:06 pm
MIAMI - Jamal Murray had 21 points and No. 1 Kentucky scored the final 15 points of the first half on the way to beating South Florida 84-63 in the HoopHall Miami Invitational on Friday.
- Butler scores 22, Bulls beat Blazers in Rose's return Updated: Nov-25-15 2:15 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - This visit to Portland ended on a much happier note for Derrick Rose than the last.
- Michael Jordan, Jewel-Osco reach settlement over use of name Updated: Nov-23-15 6:43 pm
CHICAGO - Michael Jordan and a supermarket chain have reached an agreement in a years-long lawsuit that alleged misuse of the basketball star's name in advertising, according to spokespeople for both sides.
- Curry leads Warriors to 14-0 start as they hold off Bulls Updated: Nov-21-15 7:50 am
OAKLAND, California - Until a couple of games ago, Stephen Curry really hadn't thought much about making more NBA history.
- Butler's season-high 32 power Bulls past Suns, 103-97 Updated: Nov-19-15 2:34 am
PHOENIX - The fourth quarter was Jimmy Butler's time Wednesday night.
- Bulls G Derrick Rose sits out against Suns with sore ankle Updated: Nov-18-15 10:47 pm
- Butler, Bulls hold on for 96-95 win over Pacers Updated: Nov-16-15 11:40 pm
CHICAGO - With the final seconds ticking away, they stared each other down one last time, Paul George with the ball, and Jimmy Butler right in front of him.
- Butler, Bulls beat Hornets 102-97 Updated: Nov-14-15 12:59 am
CHICAGO - With a new coach and a new starting five, Pau Gasol and the Bulls are still trying to find their identity.
- Varnado, Hollimon lead Troy past South Florida 82-77 Updated: Nov-14-15 12:10 am
TAMPA, Florida - Jordon Varnado and Jeremy Hollimon each scored 21 points to help Troy overcome a 14-point deficit in an 82-77 win over South Florida in the season opener for both teams.
- Bulls' Noah on track to return after missing game Updated: Nov-12-15 5:33 pm
CHICAGO - Center Joakim Noah appears to be on track to return to the Chicago Bulls after missing a game because of soreness in his left knee.
- Bulls D League team to play in Hoffman Estates Updated: Nov-10-15 3:22 pm
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Illinois - The Chicago Bulls' new NBA Development League team will play its home games at the Sears Centre Arena in suburban Hoffman Estates.
- Bulls pull away in 2nd half, top winless 76ers 111-88 Updated: Nov-09-15 10:42 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jimmy Butler stuck a Sharpie inside a media scrum, using the marker as an imaginary recorder to pick up sound bites nearby from teammate Doug McDermott.
- Wiggins, Timberwolves beat Bulls 102-93 in overtime Updated: Nov-07-15 10:35 pm
- Rose scores 29 as Bulls beat Thunder 104-98 Updated: Nov-06-15 12:01 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls let the lead slip away. Derrick Rose wouldn't let the game get away, too.
- Hot-shooting Hornets hammer Bulls 130-105 for 1st victory Updated: Nov-03-15 10:20 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jeremy Lamb began paying dividends for the Charlotte Hornets one day after signing a three-year, $21 million contract extension.
- Bulls withstand late surge to beat Magic 92-87 Updated: Nov-01-15 11:03 pm
CHICAGO - Derrick Rose doesn't see much point in shooting often right now. In fact, Rose doesn't see a lot of anything.
- Bulls' Hinrich sidelined by sore toe Updated: Nov-01-15 5:46 pm
CHICAGO - Kirk Hinrich will miss the Chicago Bulls' game Sunday night against the Orlando Magic because of a sore toe.
- Pistons improve to 3-0, outlast Bulls 98-94 in OT Updated: Oct-30-15 10:37 pm
- Bulls pick up options on Snell, McDermott for 2016-17 Updated: Oct-30-15 6:48 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Chicago Bulls have picked up team options for the 2016-17 season on guard Tony Snell and forward Doug McDermott.
- Bulls beat Nets 115-100 for 2-0 start Updated: Oct-28-15 11:12 pm
NEW YORK - So much has changed for Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls. Some defensive schemes are different, and so is the playing rotation.