- Thibodeau's role w/Wolves: 'It's about alignment, not power' Updated: Apr-26-16 9:14 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Tom Thibodeau came to Minnesota for the impressive young core of talent assembled.
- Timberwolves talking with Mark Jackson Updated: Apr-19-16 2:40 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Partners in the broadcast booth, Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson are now rivals in the hunt for the Minnesota Timberwolves' coaching job.
- Steve Kerr enjoying the ride watching Warriors make history Updated: Apr-14-16 9:25 pm
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr makes one thing perfectly clear: This special season is not about him. Far from it. Even if he is so perfectly entwined with the record-setting Golden State Warriors and the Chicago Bulls group Kerr played for 20 years ago that just lost its all-time wins record to the team he now leads.
- Changes could be in store for Bulls after rough season Updated: Apr-14-16 5:06 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls made one thing clear in the aftermath of a bitter season - no one is safe.
- What a night! Golden State wins 73, Kobe scores 60 in finale Updated: Apr-14-16 3:52 am
The stars did not disappoint.
- Curry shoots Warriors to 73rd win, breaking Bulls' mark Updated: Apr-14-16 2:29 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors took their last shot at Michael Jordan and history and they swished it - for 73.
- Bulls wipe out big early deficit, pound 76ers 115-105 Updated: Apr-14-16 12:02 am
CHICAGO - Nobody's getting fired. Roster changes could be coming.
- Jerry Colangelo insists he had no role in 76ers hiring son Updated: Apr-13-16 8:45 pm
CHICAGO - Jerry Colangelo insists he had no role in the Philadelphia 76ers hiring his son, Bryan, as team president.
- Column: Vintage MJ-led Bulls would top Curry's Warriors Updated: Apr-13-16 2:14 am
- Jimmy Butler scores 23 points as Bulls beat Pelicans 121-116 Updated: Apr-11-16 11:59 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Bothered by a sore knee, Jimmy Butler could have checked out of the Chicago Bulls' final road game any time he wanted. Instead, he remained all in.
- Record-tying Warriors win gets 2.6 million viewers on NBA TV Updated: Apr-11-16 4:25 pm
NEW YORK - The Warriors' record-tying victory had plenty of fans taking advantage of a free preview of NBA TV.
- LeBron on Warriors' 72: 'I got to witness some history' Updated: Apr-11-16 12:18 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Like just about every fan, LeBron James is impressed by Golden State's golden run to 72 wins.
- Warriors tie record with 72nd win, end Spurs' home streak Updated: Apr-10-16 11:59 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The Golden State Warriors got a momentous victory in the one place they hadn't won in nearly two decades.
- Bulls stay in playoff race, beat Cavaliers 105-102 Updated: Apr-10-16 12:27 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls keep throwing in teases like this to go with all those flat performances.
- For Pistons, playoff berth an important step forward Updated: Apr-10-16 12:23 am
DETROIT - After six seasons of virtual irrelevance, the Detroit Pistons are heading back to the playoffs.
- 71-9! Warriors rally from 10 down to beat Grizzlies 100-99 Updated: Apr-10-16 12:06 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Draymond Green is doing his best to help the Golden State Warriors make NBA history.
- Warriors become 2nd NBA team to win 70, beat Spurs 112-101 Updated: Apr-08-16 7:50 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors reached a milestone that only Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls have achieved in the history of the NBA.
- Heat rally past Bulls, 106-98 for 46th win of the season Updated: Apr-07-16 11:39 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade wanted Miami to view Thursday night as a close-out opportunity, a chance for the Heat to essentially finish off a Chicago team desperate to keep its season alive.
- Report: Hall of Famer Jerry Sloan has Parkinson's disease Updated: Apr-06-16 9:03 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Hall of Famer Jerry Sloan said Wednesday that he has Parkinson's disease and a form of dementia.
- Timberwolves shock Warriors 124-117 in overtime Updated: Apr-06-16 2:54 am
- Randolph's double-double leads Grizzlies past Bulls, 108-92 Updated: Apr-06-16 12:10 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies solidified their grip on a Western Conference playoff spot, while the Chicago Bulls saw their postseason chances slip further away.