- Noah leads Bulls to 108-95 win over Magic Updated: Apr-14-14 11:59 pm
- Bulls sign F Greg Smith, waive Shengelia Updated: Apr-14-14 2:23 pm
- Newly eliminated Knicks stop Bulls' streak at 7 Updated: Apr-13-14 11:35 pm
- Bulls rally to beat Pistons 106-98 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:14 am
- Augustin, Noah lead Bulls over Wolves, 102-87 Updated: Apr-09-14 11:06 pm
- Rose will have chance to earn USA Basketball spot Updated: Apr-09-14 4:05 pm
- A look at the NBA playoff picture Updated: Apr-09-14 3:17 am
- Bulls sign Brewer for rest of season Updated: Apr-07-14 7:08 pm
- Bulls win 5th in a row, beat Wizards 96-78 Updated: Apr-05-14 11:14 pm
- Bulls beat Bucks 102-90, win fourth straight Updated: Apr-05-14 12:06 am
- Bulls waive F Murphy Updated: Apr-03-14 5:38 pm
- Augustin leads Bulls past slumping Hawks 105-92 Updated: Apr-02-14 11:05 pm
- Dunleavy, Bulls shake off Celtics for 94-80 win Updated: Apr-01-14 12:23 am
- Bulls topple Celtics 107-102 Updated: Mar-30-14 10:56 pm
- Trail Blazers rout Bulls 91-74 Updated: Mar-28-14 11:45 pm
- Bulls' Rose participating in non-contact drills Updated: Mar-26-14 8:30 pm
- Gibson scores 23, leads Bulls past Pacers 89-77 Updated: Mar-25-14 12:27 am
- 76ers' skid hits 24 games with 91-81 loss to Bulls Updated: Mar-23-14 12:01 am
- Scola lifts Pacers past Bulls 91-79 Updated: Mar-22-14 12:44 am
- 76ers lose 22nd straight game, 102-94 to Bulls Updated: Mar-19-14 10:39 pm
- Durant leads Thunder past Bulls 97-85 Updated: Mar-18-14 12:03 am
CHICAGO - There's just one game remaining in the regular season and the NBA playoffs begin on Saturday.
NEW YORK - In nearly 800 NBA regular-games, Carmelo Anthony had never played in one like this.
CHICAGO - They lost their star and they lost one of their best supporting players. The Chicago Bulls never lost their way, though.
MINNEAPOLIS - D.J. Augustin's career was swirling down the drain when the Toronto Raptors waived him in December, and the former No. 9 overall pick seemed destined to join the long list of promising prospects that just never made it in the NBA.
If Derrick Rose wants to try, U.S. basketball officials are eager to see.
A look at where things stand in the NBA playoff picture, with eight days remaining in the regular season:
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls have signed free agent swingman Ronnie Brewer for the rest of this season.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls have experienced such a turnaround this season that their wins are now being rated.
DEERFIELD, Illinois - The Chicago Bulls have waived rookie forward Erik Murphy.
BOSTON - Chicago's D.J. Augustin put an end to a series of pesky rallies by the Boston Celtics.
CHICAGO - The Portland Trail Blazers had dropped three straight games and appeared in danger of losing considerable playoff ground in the tough Western Conference before LaMarcus Aldridge returned to the lineup on Thursday.
DEERFIELD, Illinois - Chicago Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau says star Derrick Rose has been participating in non-contact drills in practice as he tries to work his way back from his second major knee injury.
CHICAGO - Bulls center Joakim Noah believes the Eastern Conference is more than a two-team race.
CHICAGO - Henry Sims can see the growth and he's not referring to the stack of losses.
INDIANAPOLIS - Even in the midst of their worst month of the season, the Indiana Pacers are finding ways to win big games.
PHILADELPHIA - Down and out or down to the wire, the 76ers are freefalling toward NBA history.
CHICAGO - The individual accomplishments are all well and good to Kevin Durant.