- Wicker to speak at MSU graduation Updated: Dec-08-13 12:05 pm
- Youngest Miss. lawmaker sworn in on 22nd birthday Updated: Dec-06-13 1:19 pm
- Miss. alligator infestation suit before high court Updated: Dec-06-13 4:19 am
- Top Miss. lawmakers release FY15 budget proposal Updated: Dec-03-13 5:55 pm
- Troopers work 167 collisions over holiday, 2 fatal Updated: Dec-02-13 11:29 am
- Miss. bridge work to cut barge hits, ease strain Updated: Nov-28-13 1:31 pm
- Jeramey Anderson wins House District 110 seat Updated: Nov-27-13 9:01 am
- MDOT warns of possibly icy roads Updated: Nov-26-13 8:34 am
- Mixed views on National Wildlife Refuge Updated: Nov-25-13 9:59 am
- Miss. lawmakers eye Internet gambling expansion Updated: Nov-25-13 5:04 am
- Court upholds arson, fraud conviction Updated: Nov-25-13 4:34 am
- Tishomingo man dies in head-on crash Updated: Nov-22-13 6:08 am
- New MHP Troop G location in Starkville Updated: Nov-20-13 4:14 pm
- Mayor set to sign letter to release MDOT grant Updated: Nov-19-13 5:55 am
- Court of Appeals to hear cases at Miss. State Updated: Nov-16-13 10:11 am
- Ex-Rep. Childers mulls US Senate run in '14 Updated: Nov-15-13 3:32 pm
- Lumumba, Barbour: Strong capital city helps Miss. Updated: Nov-14-13 6:43 pm
- Booneville woman dies in head-on crash Updated: Nov-13-13 2:21 pm
- Death penalty appeal before Miss. high court Updated: Nov-13-13 1:50 pm
- 1 killed in Prentiss County crash Updated: Nov-13-13 6:32 am
- Bridge dedicated for former Miss. lawmaker Updated: Nov-07-13 9:03 am
- Runoffs in 2 races for Mississippi House seats Updated: Nov-06-13 9:14 am
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss., will speak to fall semester graduates at Mississippi State University on Saturday in Starkville.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Democrat Jeramey Anderson of Moss Point has been sworn in as the youngest member of the Mississippi Legislature.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court has agreed to referee a dispute between a Wilkinson County couple and ExxonMobil Corporation over an alleged alligator infestation.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Top Mississippi lawmakers on Tuesday released their state budget proposal for the coming year, and their plan is different from Gov. Phil Bryant's in several ways.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Highway Patrol worked two fatal accidents over the Thanksgiving holidays and investigated a total of 167 collisions that injured 36 people.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - The structure of the Interstate 20 bridge over the Mississippi River keeps shifting.
MOSS POINT, Mississippi - Political newcomer Jeramey Anderson has been elected to the Mississippi House from District 110 in Jackson County.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Emergency Management Agency is warning of a potential for heavy rain, flooding and the possibility of snow Tuesday through Wednesday.
JACKSON, Mississippi - In an open-house meeting this past week, where members of the U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service explained the possibilities of a proposed National Wildlife Refuge in the Jackson area, little opposition was heard.
BILOXI, Mississippi - Mississippi lawmakers are watching Tuesday's launch of Internet gambling in New Jersey.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court has upheld the conviction of a Tippah County woman on arson and insurance fraud charges.
IUKA, Mississippi - The Mississippi Highway Patrol is still investigating a head-on collision that claimed the life of a Tishomingo County man on Mississippi Highway 25 north.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - There could soon be a new Mississippi Highway Patrol District 5 Troop G Substation in Starkville.
SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi - All it will take is a stroke of the pen by Southaven Mayor Darren Musselwhite to activate the city's request for a more than $850,000 grant to build a multi-use path that will connect two of the largest parks in the city.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Court of Appeals heads to the campus of Mississippi State University on Wednesday to hear oral arguments in two cases.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Former U.S. Rep. Travis Childers, a Democrat, said Friday he's considering running for the U.S. Senate in 2014 but won't commit until he hears what Republican Sen. Thad Cochran will do.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi's capital city faces a shrinking population, aging infrastructure, financially struggling schools and other challenges, but the mayor and a former governor said Thursday that they believe Jackson's best days are ahead if people work for improvement.
BOONEVILLE, Mississippi - The Mississippi Highway Patrol says a 35-year-old Booneville woman died in a head-on crash with a logging truck Tuesday on Mississippi Highway 4.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Prosecutors argued Wednesday that no U.S. Supreme Court decision ties the hands of the Mississippi appellate courts in upholding death sentences even when a trial jury considers inadmissible evidence.
BOONEVILLE, Mississippi - The Mississippi Highway Patrol is investigating a two-vehicle crash in Prentiss County that claimed the life of a 35-year-old Booneville woman.
HOUSTON, Mississippi - A bridge in Chickasaw County will now be called the Representative William "Billy" E. Bowles Memorial Bridge.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Runoffs will decide special elections for two Mississippi House districts while Oscar Deaton bested four opponents in Vicksburg-based House District 55.