- Milton, Moore help No. 12 SMU rout South Florida 92-58 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:22 pm
TAMPA, Florida - There were a lot of things Larry Brown could appreciate about the way SMU played against South Florida on Sunday.
- Cincinnati uses big second half to upend South Florida 88-57 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:56 pm
CINCINNATI - Troy Caupain finished with 18 points and a career-high 10 assists while Gary Clark added 16 points and 13 boards as Cincinnati used a strong second half to beat South Florida 88-57 Thursday night.
- South Florida uses 11 blocked shots to top Tulane, 73-60 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:31 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Jahmal McMurray scored 23 points and South Florida used 11 blocked shots to shut down Tulane for a 73-60 victory Wednesday night.
- McMurray leads short-handed USF to 71-62 victory at Houston Updated: Jan-23-16 7:02 pm
HOUSTON - With his team down to seven players, freshman Jahmal McMurray stepped up to score a career-high 30 points and the University of South Florida avenged an earlier loss to Houston by beating the Cougars 71-62 on Saturday, winning its first American Athletic Conference game.
- A.J. Davis' 2nd half keys UCF's 64-54 win over I-4 rival USF Updated: Jan-20-16 8:38 pm
TAMPA, Florida - A.J. Davis scored 20 of his 22 points in the second half and grabbed 10 rebounds to help Central Florida beat I-4 rival South Florida 64-54 on Wednesday night.
- Memphis cruises past South Florida 71-56, Lawson scores 18 Updated: Jan-16-16 2:23 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Dedric Lawson scored 18 points, including 8 for 9 at the foul line, and grabbed 12 rebounds as Memphis broke away from South Florida 71-56 on Saturday, sending the Bulls to an eighth-straight loss.
- Tulane, with 4 in double-figures, beats South Florida 81-70 Updated: Jan-12-16 9:14 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Dylan Osetkowski had 19 points with 14 rebounds and Tulane won its first American Athletic Conference game with an 81-70 victory over South Florida on Tuesday night.
- Caupain scores 14, Cincinnati holds off South Florida 54-51 Updated: Jan-10-16 3:55 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Cincinnati's offense stalled down the stretch, so the Bearcats relied on an old standby to hold off South Florida.