- Uganda troops kill LRA rebels in CAR Updated: Dec-01-13 11:36 am
- International court changes trial attendance rule Updated: Nov-27-13 9:50 pm
- Kenya says will push ahead with ICC reform agenda Updated: Nov-21-13 1:13 pm
- International court summit debates Africa issues Updated: Nov-20-13 11:23 am
- UN refuses to delay ICC trial of Kenya's leaders Updated: Nov-15-13 6:58 pm
- Nigeria won't withdraw from ICC but wants reforms Updated: Nov-05-13 1:20 pm
KAMPALA, Uganda - A senior commander of the Lord's Resistance Army and 13 of his rebel fighters have been killed in Central African Republic, a Ugandan government official said Sunday.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - Member states of the International Criminal Court amended its rules Wednesday to allow defendants to appear via video link and allow suspects who hold high office to miss parts of their trials, decisions likely to affect Kenya's president who is due to go on trial in February.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - Kenya's foreign minister said Thursday her country will push ahead with moves to have the International Criminal Court's founding document amended to grant sitting heads of state immunity from prosecution.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - The International Criminal Court's vexed relationship with Africa took center stage Wednesday on the opening day of the annual summit of its 122 member states.
UNITED NATIONS - The U.N. Security Council refused to delay the International Criminal Court trial of Kenya's president and his deputy on crimes against humanity on Friday, opening a rift with the African Union which lobbied intensively for the yearlong postponement.