- Trimmer McCoy ready to lead Bucs out of NFC South cellar Updated: Aug-03-15 7:33 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Gerald McCoy is entering his sixth NFL season and has yet to lead the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to the playoffs.
- Panthers DT Lotulelei injures foot, out a couple of weeks Updated: Aug-03-15 6:45 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Panthers starting defensive tackle Star Lotulelei will miss a "few weeks" of action after being diagnosed with a right foot injury.
- Panthers' Rivera returns to work with message for players Updated: Aug-03-15 5:02 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera returned to work Monday with a message for his players.
- Saints rookie Anthony opening eyes at linebacker Updated: Aug-03-15 3:39 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Max Unger wasn't the only player the New Orleans Saints acquired when they traded star tight end Jimmy Graham to Seattle in a deal that sent shockwaves throughout the NFL.
- Falcons' Julio Jones hoping for new contract before season Updated: Aug-03-15 3:39 pm
ATLANTA - After losing a few pounds in the offseason, Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones believes he is stronger and more explosive.
- Morten Andersen into Saints Ring of Honor Updated: Aug-03-15 2:00 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Placekicker Morten Andersen, who played 25 years in the NFL, will be inducted into the New Orleans Saints Ring of Honor, coach Sean Payton said Monday.
- Matt Ryan feeling as young as ever in new scheme Updated: Aug-02-15 7:05 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Now in his eighth training camp with the Atlanta Falcons, Matt Ryan says he has never felt better physically before the start of the season.
- Panthers OT Michael Oher not a big fan of 'The Blind Side' Updated: Aug-02-15 6:31 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - When people first meet Michael Oher naturally they want to ask him about the 2009 hit movie "The Blind Side," which is based on his life as an underprivileged youth growing up in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Redskins GM 'comfortable' with Galette despite 'scary' video Updated: Aug-02-15 5:54 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - General manager Scot McCloughan says a "thorough, thorough, thorough" vetting of Junior Galette left the Washington Redskins "very comfortable bringing him on board," despite off-field problems that led the New Orleans Saints to cut the outside linebacker.
- Panthers waive injured WR Stephen Hill after torn ACL Updated: Aug-02-15 12:17 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - The Carolina Panthers have waived injured wide receiver Stephen Hill after he suffered a torn right ACL in practice.
- Panthers' secondary eager to break out of front 7's shadow Updated: Aug-01-15 8:21 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - The Carolina Panthers' secondary is eager to finally break out from the shadows of the perennially strong front seven this season.
- Buccaneers hungry for success after disappointing season Updated: Aug-01-15 7:51 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are eager to distance themselves from their worst finish in nearly three decades.
- Williams expects plenty of carries with Steeleers Updated: Aug-01-15 6:14 pm
LATROBE, Pennsylvania - DeAngelo Williams is used to splitting carries.
- Saints' Tim Lelito in line for left guard spot Updated: Aug-01-15 4:21 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - When the New Orleans Saints traded guard Ben Grubbs to the Kansas City Chiefs in March, coach Sean Payton hinted they wouldn't have done it without a solid plan.
- Falcons' Tamme making easy transition to life after Manning Updated: Aug-01-15 3:50 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta tight end Jacob Tamme was worried about playing with another quarterback after catching passes from Peyton Manning most of his career with Indianapolis and Denver.
- Skins add LB Galette to pass rush, despite off-field issues Updated: Jul-31-15 7:36 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Whatever Junior Galette has been accused of away from football, and whatever punishment might come from an NFL investigation, Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden wanted to sign the outside linebacker to help the team's pass rush.
- Bucs' Murphy, Spence will miss start of camp with injuries Updated: Jul-31-15 5:41 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have placed receiver Louis Murphy on the active/non-football injury list with an ankle injury that will sideline him for the start of training camp.
- Accident has changed how Panthers QB Newton's views life Updated: Jul-31-15 5:39 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Cam Newton glances down at the faded yellow hospital bracelet on his left wrist, twirls it around with his fingers and contemplates how much his view of life has changed since an automobile accident last December.
- No surprise: Jameis Winston named Buccaneers starting QB Updated: Jul-31-15 5:21 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are turning over their offense to Jameis Winston.
- Falcons' Quinn brings hands-on approach to training camp Updated: Jul-31-15 3:50 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Dan Quinn brought a hands-on coaching style to his first Atlanta Falcons' training camp on Friday.
- Falcons OL Holmes goes on physically unable to perform list Updated: Jul-30-15 11:09 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons have placed offensive tackle Lamar Holmes on the physically unable to perform list after he sustained another foot injury.
- Saints veterans set tone at training camp's outset Updated: Jul-30-15 6:46 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - As the New Orleans Saints took the field for the first practices of training camp, Drew Brees and some other elder statesmen on the roster talked about respect, trust, and accountability.
- DE Mario Addison says Panthers are Super Bowl bound Updated: Jul-30-15 2:59 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - The Carolina Panthers arrived at training camp Thursday filled with optimism, perhaps no one more so than fifth-year defensive end Mario Addison.
- GM Loomis: Saints equipped to overcome offseason setbacks Updated: Jul-29-15 9:42 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis doesn't buy the notion that the uncertainly surrounding his club at the opening of training camp this year has reached some unusual level.
- Gettleman looks to make it 3 straight playoffs Panthers Updated: Jul-29-15 5:56 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - There were some questions when Panthers owner Jerry Richardson hired Dave Gettleman as the team's new general manager in 2013.