- Saints defense seeks improvement vs. Newton Updated: Dec-05-13 8:12 pm
- Packers D seeks improvement after mini-break Updated: Dec-05-13 6:48 pm
- Falcons' woeful run D braces for Packers' Lacy Updated: Dec-05-13 2:55 pm
- Falcons-Packers Capsule Updated: Dec-05-13 10:06 am
- Government to dismiss charges in NFL phone prank Updated: Dec-04-13 6:24 pm
- Rodgers limited as QB questions linger for Packers Updated: Dec-04-13 6:07 pm
- Falcons' Jackson applauds commitment to run game Updated: Dec-04-13 6:06 pm
- Panthers 'D' looks to limit big plays vs. Saints Updated: Dec-04-13 5:27 pm
- Brandon: Bills to review benefits of Toronto games Updated: Dec-04-13 4:20 pm
- Packers aren't ruling out Rodgers for Sunday Updated: Dec-03-13 8:23 pm
- Saints travel woes impact practice for Carolina Updated: Dec-03-13 7:25 pm
- Seahawks not satisfied with just being in playoffs Updated: Dec-03-13 5:24 pm
- Seahawks fans cause small quake during Saints game Updated: Dec-03-13 4:33 pm
- Atlanta OKs funds for neighborhoods near stadium Updated: Dec-03-13 6:11 am
- 5 things to know after Seahawks rout Saints 34-7 Updated: Dec-03-13 3:33 am
- Saints lose 34-7 at Seattle Updated: Dec-03-13 1:38 am
- Seahawks beat Saints 34-7 to clinch playoff spot Updated: Dec-03-13 1:08 am
- Sputtering Bucs search for answers on offense Updated: Dec-02-13 7:36 pm
- Percy Harvin inactive for Seahawks against Saints Updated: Dec-02-13 7:30 pm
- Falcons looking to finish strong in dismal season Updated: Dec-02-13 7:21 pm
- Bills lament how they fumbled away chance to win Updated: Dec-02-13 6:15 pm
- Texans, Falcons go from top to basement Updated: Dec-02-13 5:27 pm
- FB Tolbert's versatility paying off for Panthers Updated: Dec-02-13 4:38 pm
- Manning, Broncos own Chiefs and AFC West lead Updated: Dec-02-13 4:01 am
- 5 things to know after Panthers stuff Bucs 27-6 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:44 am
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Malcolm Jenkins doesn't envision New Orleans' defense crumbling for a second-straight week, no matter how similar the challenges of stopping Russell Wilson and Cam Newton may be.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - After five winless weeks, the Packers got a chance to rest.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons don't know if they'll be facing Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers on Sunday.
ATLANTA (3-9) vs. GREEN BAY (5-6-1)
BUFFALO, New York - Federal prosecutors have agreed to dismiss charges against two men who initiated and recorded a telephone call between two NFL general managers this year and then sold the recording to a website.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers would rather not let the "Will he-or-won't he" questions linger until Sunday.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Steven Jackson said Wednesday running the ball in the NFL requires patience and commitment.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Panthers coach Ron Rivera sees one potential flaw with his team's stellar defensive play so far this season.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Bills center Eric Wood was not at all surprised hearing team president Russ Brandon raise concerns whether Buffalo loses a competitive edge playing annual home games in Toronto.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers aren't ruling out Aaron Rodgers for Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons even though the star quarterback hasn't yet been medically cleared to play since breaking his left collarbone a month ago.
NEW ORLEANS - A long night on the field in Seattle got even worse off of it, and now the Saints are operating on a compressed time-frame as they brace for surging Carolina with first place in the NFC South at stake.
SEATTLE - Pete Carroll gathered his team in the locker room and finally offered some congratulations.
SEATTLE - Seahawks fans rocked the stadium so hard during Monday night's matchup with New Orleans that seismic instruments registered small tremors at various points in the game.
ATLANTA - Atlanta's city council has unanimously passed a plan for spending millions of dollars aimed at helping neighborhoods near the future home of the Atlanta Falcons.
SEATTLE - This trip to the Pacific Northwest was a disaster for the New Orleans Saints.
SEATTLE - A couple thousand Seahawks fans were crowded in front of the television stage when Russell Wilson walked out of the locker room still in full uniform.
TAMPA, Florida - The growing pains of a rookie quarterback are only partially responsible for what's ailing the sputtering Tampa Bay Buccaneers on offense.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Mike Smith knows the value of a strong finish, even in a dismal season such as this one.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - A day later, Bills coach Doug Marrone was still coming to grips with how Buffalo fumbled away a chance at victory.
Three-quarters of the way to the NFL playoffs, the Texans and Falcons have taken charge - of the chase for the top overall draft pick.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Panthers fullback Mike Tolbert is used to defenders underestimating him when he has the ball in his hands.
This was the kind of passing clinic for which Peyton Manning has become famous.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Some teams might struggle when they lose their top pass rusher.