- Bosh officially declared out for remainder of Heat season Updated: May-04-16 7:08 pm
MIAMI - Chris Bosh's season is now officially over, regardless of how far the Miami Heat advance in the postseason.
- LeBron has thought about playoffs matchup with Wade, Heat Updated: May-04-16 12:19 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James isn't looking too far forward in the NBA playoffs. He's taken a peek, however.
- Wade, Heat beat Raptors in OT after Lowry's halfcourt heave Updated: May-04-16 12:33 am
TORONTO - It only counts as one win, though the Miami Heat had to work twice as hard to get it.
- Dwyane Wade 'honored' to be Prince's favorite player Updated: May-03-16 6:56 am
Dwyane Wade says he's feeling "all kinds of emotions" after hearing that he was Prince's favorite basketball player.
- Hornets future unclear with 4 starters becoming free agents Updated: May-02-16 5:19 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets have a major decision ahead of them this offseason - keep the core group from a team that tied for the third-best record in the Eastern Conference or revamp the roster by adding new pieces.
- Raptors reach second round for first time 15 years Updated: May-02-16 2:23 am
TORONTO - After a decade and a half of playoff disappointment, the Toronto Raptors finally got to enjoy a celebratory night of hugs, kisses and happy families.
- Heat off to the second round, and Deng a big reason why Updated: May-02-16 2:09 am
MIAMI - Luol Deng's role with the Miami Heat changed out of necessity in February, when the team lost Chris Bosh for the second consecutive season to a blood clot at the All-Star break.
- Heat roll past Hornets in Game 7, 106-73 Updated: May-01-16 10:54 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade took a moment before tipoff Sunday to reflect on all that his Miami Heat endured this season.
- Wade, Heat force Game 7 with 97-90 win over Hornets Updated: Apr-29-16 11:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Dwyane Wade hadn't made a 3-point shot since December, enduring a streak of 22 consecutive misses.
- Batum 'running on adrenaline' in Game 6 after birth of child Updated: Apr-29-16 7:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Hornets forward Nicolas Batum said he's "running on adrenaline" as he prepares for Game 6 of Charlotte's first-round playoff series against the Miami Heat following the birth of his son early Friday.
- NBA says Wade wasn't fouled in final seconds of Game 5 loss Updated: Apr-28-16 8:48 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade does not read the NBA's reviews of officiating in the last 2 minutes of close games, which might be a wise move in this particular case.
- Hornets C Spencer Hawes out for remainder of series vs Heat Updated: Apr-28-16 6:56 pm
- Sioux Falls Skyforce win NBA Development League championship Updated: Apr-28-16 6:35 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The Sioux Falls Skyforce is the champion of the NBA Development League.
- Whiteside will start Game 4 against Hornets; Batum out Updated: Apr-25-16 6:23 pm
- Warriors' dominance: a 2nd straight title inevitable? Updated: Apr-16-16 3:13 am
The Golden State Warriors plow into the playoffs with a record 73 wins under their belt and championship rings already on their fingers.
- Hornets C Jefferson accepting, embracing new role as backup Updated: Apr-16-16 2:39 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Al Jefferson was the focal point of the Charlotte Hornets' offense when they faced the Miami Heat in the playoffs two years ago.
- Dwyane Wade back in the playoffs, savoring the opportunity Updated: Apr-15-16 6:59 pm
MIAMI - Numbers do not tell the whole story when it comes to Dwyane Wade this season.
- Center of attention: Whiteside awaits his Heat playoff debut Updated: Apr-14-16 3:50 pm
MIAMI - Hassan Whiteside is the NBA's new king of blocked shots. He just set a Miami Heat single-season record for rebounds per game. He's a few months away from signing a contract that should set him up financially for life.
- Hornets look for first playoff win in 14 seasons vs. Heat Updated: Apr-14-16 3:45 pm
- Celtics roar back from 26-point deficit to beat Heat 98-88 Updated: Apr-14-16 12:21 am
BOSTON - The Celtics invited players from three of the franchise's championship teams to the Garden on Wednesday night to support them in their regular-season finale.
- Rockets get last NBA playoff spot, Heat take No. 3 in East Updated: Apr-13-16 11:44 pm
A season-long climb from an early hole landed the Houston Rockets in the NBA playoffs.
- Miami F Udonis Haslem to miss Heat regular-season finale Updated: Apr-13-16 11:53 am
MIAMI - Udonis Haslem will miss Miami's regular-season finale at Boston on Wednesday night with soreness in his left foot.
- Heat beat Pistons 99-93, pull within win of Southeast title Updated: Apr-12-16 11:37 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Miami Heat will go into the final day of the regular season with a shot to win the Southeast Division and earn home-court advantage in the first round.
- Pistons' Jackson, Heat's Winslow miss possibly pivotal game Updated: Apr-12-16 8:01 pm
- Dorell Wright signs with Heat, returning to his 1st team Updated: Apr-12-16 3:09 pm
MIAMI - Dorell Wright has sensed for years that he would return to the Miami Heat, and hopes his second time around becomes the last stop in his playing career.