- Tea party member Fisher seeks Mass. primary spot Updated: Mar-08-14 10:32 am
- After ruling, Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos Updated: Mar-07-14 1:31 pm
- Massachusetts OKs bill outlawing 'upskirt' photos Updated: Mar-06-14 6:56 pm
- Mass. to hold hearing on expanded bottle bill Updated: Mar-06-14 3:05 am
- Md. Gov. Martin O'Malley to speak in Massachusetts Updated: Mar-05-14 12:53 pm
- Mass. special election primaries held Updated: Mar-05-14 7:17 am
- Mass. lawmakers consider rules for drones Updated: Mar-05-14 2:34 am
- Report cites rash of problems at Mass. drug lab Updated: Mar-04-14 3:17 pm
- Chief justice of Mass. high court retiring Updated: Mar-03-14 4:14 pm
- Coakley hopes to be first woman elected Mass. gov. Updated: Mar-01-14 2:43 pm
- Mass., Conn., RI governors. oppose military cuts Updated: Mar-01-14 1:13 pm
- Mass. AG: Shell agrees to refund some cleanup aid Updated: Feb-27-14 7:07 pm
- Coakley: Say no to online lottery push in Mass. Updated: Feb-27-14 5:15 pm
- 5 Democratic candidates vying for Mass. House seat Updated: Feb-27-14 12:44 pm
- Mass. House passes updates to anti-bullying law Updated: Feb-26-14 5:58 pm
- GOP state committee OKs more conservative platform Updated: Feb-26-14 5:11 pm
- Activists: Mass. should divest from fossil fuels Updated: Feb-26-14 3:04 am
- Mass. transportation chief: Pass bond bill soon Updated: Feb-24-14 8:35 pm
- Mass. AG hopeful: Crack down on for-profit schools Updated: Feb-21-14 1:22 pm
- Panel refers Partners HealthCare to Mass. AG Updated: Feb-19-14 7:52 pm
- Mass. bill would ban shackling of pregnant inmates Updated: Feb-18-14 5:07 pm
- Sen. Markey stockpiling cash for re-election bid Updated: Feb-15-14 1:27 pm
- GOP's Baker is taking 2nd shot at Mass. gov office Updated: Feb-15-14 11:37 am
- Mass. man in 1992 child rape case arrested Updated: Feb-14-14 7:37 pm
- Grossman faults Coakley in Mass. governor's race Updated: Feb-13-14 5:47 pm
BOSTON - Mark Fisher makes no apologies for being a tea party member or for his belief in a minimalist government even while running for office in a state where many Republicans prefer to stay closer to the political center.
BOSTON - Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick signed a bill on Friday updating the state's voyeurism laws, just two days after the state's highest court ruled that a man who took cellphone photos up the skirts of female subway passengers in Boston wasn't violating the law as written.
BOSTON - Massachusetts lawmakers approved legislation Thursday to crack down on those who secretly take photographs of "the sexual or other intimate parts" of women or children in public.
BOSTON - Massachusetts lawmakers are planning to hold a public hearing on a proposed ballot question designed to expand the state's existing bottle deposit law.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley is scheduled to give a keynote address at an awards reception for the Massachusetts Democratic Party in May.
BOSTON - A former state parks official has won the Democratic nomination to succeed Boston Mayor Martin Walsh in the state House of Representatives.
BOSTON - State lawmakers are considering how drones might be regulated in Massachusetts should they become law enforcement tools in the future.
BOSTON - A chemist who admitted faking test results in criminal cases was the "sole bad actor" in a scandal that forced the shutdown of a state drug lab in Boston, but the facility also was plagued by management failures, inadequate training and a lack of protocols, a report released Tuesday found.
BOSTON - The chief justice of the highest court in Massachusetts announced his retirement Monday after nearly 37 years as a judge.
BOSTON - When Martha Coakley graduated from law school, her father gave her a plaque that read "sometimes the best man for the job is a woman." She's spent the past several decades trying to prove him right.
BOSTON - The governors of Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island are stepping up calls on President Barack Obama to scale back the proposed shrinking of the Army National Guard.
BOSTON - Shell Oil Co. has agreed to pay $4 million to resolve allegations it got Massachusetts funds to help upgrade underground gasoline storage tanks while also collecting from its insurers.
BOSTON - Attorney General Martha Coakley warned Thursday against expanding the Massachusetts Lottery online.
BOSTON - Five Democrats have made the primary ballot in the special election to fill the seat left vacant when the Massachusetts House voted to expel former Rep. Carlos Henriquez.
BOSTON - The Massachusetts House has approved a bill designed to build on the state's 2010 anti-bullying law in part by strengthening protections for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender students and students with disabilities.
BOSTON - The head of the state's Republican party is distancing herself from a more socially conservative platform approved by the Massachusetts Republican Party.
BOSTON - Activists are pressing Massachusetts lawmakers to support a bill that would divest the state pension fund from fossil fuels.
BOSTON - State Transportation Secretary Richard Davey is pressing the Massachusetts Senate to approve a transportation bond bill, warning further delays could delay critical projects.
BOSTON - Democratic candidate for attorney general Maura Healey is vowing to crack down on what she called predatory for-profit colleges if elected to the state's top law enforcement job.
BOSTON - A state review panel says that Partners HealthCare System's proposed acquisitions of South Shore Hospital and Harbor Medical Associates would increase health care spending, likely reduce competition, and result in increased premiums for employers and consumers.
BOSTON - A bill that would outlaw the shackling of female prisoners during childbirth is making its way through the Massachusetts Statehouse.
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Edward Markey is ramping up his fundraising efforts as he gears up a re-election bid this year.
BOSTON - Charlie Baker says he learned the art of politics around the kitchen table watching his Democratic mother and Republican father hash out the issues of the day.
BOSTON - Massachusetts state police say a 71-year-old man sought on 1992 Boston-area child sex abuse charges has been arrested in Colombia.
BOSTON - Massachusetts Treasurer Steve Grossman said fellow Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Attorney General Martha Coakley is trying to re-write her positions on key issues, including a 2012 state law barring parole for habitual offenders.