- Massachusetts gov. says marathon confidence high Updated: Apr-21-14 11:25 am
- Patrick names Gants state's chief justice Updated: Apr-17-14 5:34 pm
- Grossman debates head of Massachusetts gun lobby Updated: Apr-17-14 5:21 pm
- Aaron Hernandez associate accused of lying to feds Updated: Apr-17-14 4:29 pm
- Legal arguments filed in casino referendum appeal Updated: Apr-16-14 8:34 pm
- State police investigate fatal crash in Freetown Updated: Apr-14-14 11:43 pm
- Court: Police can enter homes to save animals Updated: Apr-11-14 4:22 pm
- Bill seeks to identify dangerous gas leaks Updated: Apr-10-14 5:17 pm
- Massachusetts House releases $36.2B state budget Updated: Apr-09-14 6:16 pm
- Democrat rules out new taxes in economic plan Updated: Apr-09-14 1:40 pm
- Massachusetts sets aside $40M to fix potholes Updated: Apr-09-14 12:25 pm
- Massachusetts House passes domestic abuse bill Updated: Apr-08-14 7:13 pm
- Massachusetts Governor: Minimum wage hike on track Updated: Apr-08-14 5:43 pm
- Rhode Island K-9 teams to help at Boston Marathon Updated: Apr-05-14 9:46 am
- Democrats sweep Mass. special elections Updated: Apr-02-14 8:10 am
- Ex-Mass. lawmaker pleads guilty to drug charges Updated: Apr-01-14 8:13 am
- GOP's Fisher to file lawsuit to get on ballot Updated: Mar-31-14 8:43 pm
- Massachusetts House approves anti-shackling bill Updated: Mar-26-14 4:56 pm
- GOP's Fisher seeking money for convention protest Updated: Mar-25-14 7:59 pm
- Mass. lawmaker has HIV, will lead AIDS group Updated: Mar-25-14 7:25 pm
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick says he is looking forward to a safe Boston Marathon after an emotional week marking the anniversary of the bombing that killed three people.
BOSTON - Ralph Gants, an associate justice of the Supreme Judicial Court, was nominated by Gov. Deval Patrick on Thursday to serve as the chief justice of the state's highest court.
BOSTON - Massachusetts Treasurer Steve Grossman faced off against the state's gun lobby director in an informal debate Thursday meant to highlight what the Democratic candidate for governor says is the failure of a party primary opponent - Attorney General Martha Coakley - to embrace tougher gun control.
BOSTON - An associate of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was arrested in a gun trafficking investigation related to the murder case against Hernandez.
BOSTON - The Massachusetts Attorney General's Office filed legal documents in the state Supreme Judicial Court on Wednesday defending its decision to exclude from the November ballot a voter referendum calling for repeal of the state's 2011 gambling law.
FREETOWN, Massachusetts - Massachusetts State Police say a woman has been killed in a crash in Freetown.
BOSTON - Police officers can enter a person's property without a warrant to provide emergency help to an animal, the state's highest court ruled on Friday.
BOSTON - The Massachusetts Senate has approved a bill that requires natural gas companies to take immediate action to seal dangerous leaks.
BOSTON - Democratic leaders in the Massachusetts House unveiled a $36.2 billion state budget plan Wednesday for the fiscal year that begins July 1.
BOSTON - Democratic candidate for governor Joseph Avellone has released an economic development plan and says he's the only Democrat in the race who is willing to rule out any new, broad-based taxes.
BOSTON - The state Transportation Department is making $40 million available to fix potholes in roads ravaged by the harsh winter, the agency announced Wednesday.
BOSTON - An overhaul of the state's domestic violence laws, including new bail guidelines and tougher penalties for abusers, unanimously cleared the Massachusetts House on Tuesday amid concerns from defense attorneys that the bill was hastily drafted and overly broad.
BOSTON - Gov. Deval Patrick says he's confident House and Senate lawmakers will hammer out a compromise on minimum wage legislation that has run into parliamentary roadblocks on Beacon Hill.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island state police dogs trained to detect explosives will be helping to secure the route for this year's Boston Marathon.
BOSTON - Democrats made a clean sweep in a series of special elections across Massachusetts held to fill vacant legislative seats.
BOSTON - A former Massachusetts lawmaker has been sentenced to three years in state prison after pleading guilty to drug charges.
BOSTON - Republican gubernatorial hopeful Mark Fisher is planning to head to court after falling short of a primary ballot spot.
BOSTON - The Massachusetts House has unanimously approved a bill outlawing the practice of handcuffing women prisoners to hospital beds during childbirth.
BOSTON - Republican Mark Fisher, who fell just short of the support needed from his party to earn a spot on the primary ballot, signaled Tuesday that he was not quite ready to throw in the towel on his campaign for governor.
BOSTON - State Rep. Carl Sciortino said Tuesday he is HIV-positive and plans to step down to become the new executive director of The AIDS Action Committee of Massachusetts.