- Body found at S. Ore. campsite; woman indicted Updated: Apr-21-14 9:28 pm
- Police ID Ontario bank robbery suspect Updated: Apr-21-14 3:14 pm
- 2 Wash. men accused of hauling 45 pounds of pot Updated: Apr-18-14 11:49 pm
- Oregon transportation funding could fall by $500M Updated: Apr-12-14 4:01 pm
- Police investigating death of fawn near Roseburg Updated: Apr-09-14 4:59 pm
- Ore. man spends night in crashed vehicle Updated: Apr-08-14 8:55 pm
- New partisanship challenges Oregon health reforms Updated: Apr-06-14 1:18 pm
- State trooper injured, son killed in Oregon crash Updated: Apr-05-14 6:47 pm
- Court: City doesn't owe retirees benefits Updated: Apr-02-14 6:07 pm
- Oregon congressional map pleases both parties Updated: Mar-31-14 12:01 am
- Studded tires deadline approaches Updated: Mar-30-14 6:37 pm
- I-5 bridge replacement: Lawmakers seek solution Updated: Mar-29-14 1:23 pm
- Cover Oregon bars reporters from oversight meeting Updated: Mar-27-14 6:26 pm
- Woman survives hours in crashed car in SE Oregon Updated: Mar-27-14 5:24 pm
- Groups raise pressure against coal-export proposal Updated: Mar-25-14 8:26 pm
- Loaded log truck rolls into NE Oregon creek Updated: Mar-25-14 2:10 am
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Oregon State Police say a 38-year-old woman has been indicted on a murder charge in the death of a man whose remains were found recently at a remote campsite in the Sunny Valley area of southern Oregon.
ONTARIO, Oregon - Oregon authorities say they have a name and sketchy background information about a man who fatally shot himself after a bank robbery, and they're appealing for help to find his relatives.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Oregon State Police in southern Oregon have arrested two Washington state men accused of hauling about 45 pounds of marijuana and a small amount of hashish as they drove north on Interstate 5.
PORTLAND, Oregon - People are driving less, and their vehicles have become more fuel efficient.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - The Fish & Wildlife Division of the Oregon State Police is investigating the shooting death of a deer near Roseburg.
OAKRIDGE, Oregon - Oregon State Police say an injured 59-year-old Oakridge man has been rescued after spending a night in his crashed car after he ran off a remote Forest Service road and struck several trees.
SALEM, Oregon - Gov. John Kitzhaber has spent at least a decade trying to drive politics out of health care reform, and he successfully drew bipartisan support for an ambitious plan to redesign the system serving poor people on Medicaid.
SALEM, Oregon - Authorities say the son of an Oregon State Police trooper died and his father was seriously injured in a head-on crash along Highway 22 in Polk County.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The city of Medford has won an appeal against a public works employee who said the city was obligated to provide him health insurance after he retired.
SALEM, Oregon - The 2010 election gave Oregon an evenly divided House of Representatives and a power-sharing agreement between Republicans and Democrats, and the result was a redistricting process that left both parties relatively happy.
ASHLAND, Oregon - It's a sure sign of spring.
VANCOUVER, Washington - Two southwestern Washington lawmakers are pushing to create a bipartisan group of legislators from Washington and Oregon to determine a path forward on an Interstate 5 bridge replacement project.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon legislators and officials with the state's troubled health exchange are considering whether to open the meetings of a legislative oversight committee to the public after journalists were told they could not attend.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon State Police say a woman spent hours trapped in her vehicle after it went off a highway and plunged down in a ravine near the southeast Oregon community of Rome.
SALEM, Oregon - Environmental groups stepped up pressure Tuesday on Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber to push a state agency to reject permit applications for a proposed coal-export facility on the Columbia River.
ELGIN, Oregon - Oregon State police say a loaded log truck failed to negotiate a curve, plunged down an embankment and rolled onto its side in a northeast Oregon creek.