- State police: details of police shooting on I-5 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:50 am
- John Turner resigns from new Oregon State board Updated: Dec-06-13 1:45 pm
- Tentative agreement signed in Klamath water wars Updated: Dec-04-13 4:23 pm
- Elderly Wash. man found by trooper in Oregon Updated: Nov-27-13 10:59 pm
- Holiday emphasis patrols on I-5 for West Coast Updated: Nov-25-13 3:35 pm
- Woman killed in Turner standoff was shot in head Updated: Nov-25-13 9:29 am
- Oregon Legislature dives into marijuana debate Updated: Nov-22-13 8:26 pm
- South lanes of I-5 Columbia River bridge reopen Updated: Nov-22-13 7:50 am
- Oregon Senate Oks nominees for university boards Updated: Nov-21-13 9:22 pm
- Economists: Ore. tax hikes raise chance for kicker Updated: Nov-21-13 2:33 pm
- Cover Oregon sets application deadline in 2 weeks Updated: Nov-20-13 8:41 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon State Police say a Salem police detective traveling on Interstate 5 shot and wounded a pickup truck driver after that man armed himself with a gun and confronted the detective.
PENDLETON, Oregon - The new Oregon State University board of trustees has its first resignation.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Gov. John Kitzhaber and representatives of the Obama administration have signed an agreement for sharing scarce water in the Upper Klamath Basin, where irrigation was shut off to ranchers last summer after the Klamath Tribes exercised newly awarded water rights to protect fish.
KENNEWICK, Washington - Law enforcement officers say an elderly Kennewick, Washington, man suffering from Alzheimer's disease has been found safe in north-central Oregon.
VANCOUVER, Washington - State troopers will be conducting emphasis patrols for the Thanksgiving holiday along the entire West Coast stretch of Interstate 5 from San Diego to Bellingham.
TURNER, Oregon - An autopsy conducted by the Oregon State medical examiner on Sunday found that a woman who was killed Friday night while her husband was shooting at police in Turner was shot in the head.
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon lawmakers are beginning to debate whether they should ask voters to weigh in next year on legalizing marijuana for recreational use.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The southbound lanes of Interstate 5 across the Columbia River bridge have reopened.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The state Senate voted Thursday to confirm Gov. John Kitzhaber's appointees to the governing boards of Oregon's three largest universities.
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon legislators raised taxes in September by nicking the wealthy and corporations, but they learned Thursday that new money may be offset by kicker tax rebates in 2015 that would go to all individual taxpayers.
SALEM, Oregon - People who want health coverage beginning in January through Oregon's troubled insurance exchange need to act fast.