- Storm packing snow, sleet, ice arrives in Missouri Updated: Dec-05-13 5:22 pm
- Boeing incentives clear Mo. House committees Updated: Dec-05-13 2:57 pm
- Mo. congressman meets with Boeing CEO Updated: Dec-04-13 6:16 pm
- 5 schools form Mo. aerospace training consortium Updated: Dec-04-13 5:20 pm
- Mo. Senate vote on incentives aimed at Boeing Updated: Dec-04-13 3:49 pm
- Mo. education committee releases report Updated: Dec-04-13 5:19 am
- Missouri's Boeing incentives could total $1.7B Updated: Dec-03-13 9:23 pm
- St. Louis officials urge Mo. incentives for Boeing Updated: Dec-03-13 7:24 pm
- US senators tout Missouri to Boeing for 777X Updated: Dec-03-13 6:28 pm
- Missouri lawmaker resigns amid criminal case Updated: Dec-02-13 10:22 pm
- Missouri sued over limits on health reform advice Updated: Dec-02-13 7:22 pm
- Study: Airports contribute $11B to Mo. economy Updated: Dec-02-13 5:06 am
- Kan. aqueduct project faces challenges Updated: Nov-30-13 11:45 am
- Mo. high court rules against felon in gun case Updated: Nov-26-13 6:31 pm
- Anti-government newsletter publisher gets 30 years Updated: Nov-25-13 4:05 pm
- Former justice to lead appeal of red-light ruling Updated: Nov-25-13 12:51 pm
- 2 die, 1 seriously injured in Warrensburg crash Updated: Nov-24-13 1:35 pm
- Mo. Gov. Nixon critical of diverting water to Kan. Updated: Nov-22-13 11:43 am
- Stolen MoDOT truck found without hand-held radio Updated: Nov-21-13 3:50 pm
- Wentzville lawyer indicted for 3 bank robberies Updated: Nov-21-13 1:55 pm
- Mo. may carry out more executions using new method Updated: Nov-20-13 7:10 pm
- Plans falter for meeting of Mo. gov., lawmakers Updated: Nov-19-13 6:44 pm
- Court sets aside guilty verdict of Mo. lawmaker Updated: Nov-18-13 6:34 pm
- Courts, governor still weighing Missouri execution Updated: Nov-18-13 2:43 pm
- Kansas City wants state to replace Broadway Bridge Updated: Nov-18-13 9:31 am
ST. LOUIS - What a difference a day makes: A day after much of Missouri basked in spring-like weather, the reality of the pending winter set in on Thursday with the arrival of bitter cold and a worrisome mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A package of tax incentives for Boeing Co. is just one vote away from final passage in the Missouri Legislature.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri congressman Blaine Luetkemeyer (LOOT'-keh-my-er) says the CEO of Boeing has plenty of good things to say about Missouri - but he isn't tipping his hand about whether Missouri will get a new airplane assembly plant.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Gov. Jay Nixon says five community colleges in the St. Louis area have formed a consortium to train workers for advanced manufacturing jobs at aerospace companies.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The 23-8 vote Wednesday by which the Missouri Senate approved legislation offering up to $1.7 billion of incentives over two decades for Boeing to assemble a commercial airplane in St. Louis.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri House interim education committee is recommending changes to student transfers, more funding for early childhood education and increased learning time for students.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri senators hoping to land production of a new Boeing airplane were set to begin debate Wednesday on a package of incentives valued at up to $1.7 billion over two decades.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - St. Louis leaders are urging Missouri lawmakers to approve incentives for Boeing to build a new commercial airplane in their region.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri's two U.S. senators say their home state is the right place for Boeing Co. to build its new 777X commercial airplane.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A three-term state lawmaker has resigned from the Missouri House amid charges of stealing and campaign finance violations.
ST. LOUIS - A coalition of medical organizations and health care advocates has sued Missouri over its requirement that only state-licensed counselors can serve as navigators in a program aimed at helping consumers sign up for coverage under the new online health insurance marketplace.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A recent Missouri Department of Transportation study estimates that the annual economic output of the state's airport system is $11.1 billion.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Aside from the potentially billions of dollars it could cost to divert water from the Missouri River to western Kansas, the negotiations among interested parties would make such an infrastructure project a daunting task.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri Supreme Court has ruled that the state's constitutional ban on retrospective application of new laws does not apply to criminal statutes.
UNION, Missouri - The eastern Missouri publisher of an anti-government newsletter who was shot by state troopers after pulling a gun was sentenced Monday to 30 years in prison by a judge he immediately likened to a terrorist.
ST. LOUIS - A former Missouri Supreme Court chief justice has been hired to lead an appeal of a state appeals court ruling that has prompted nearly a dozen communities to suspend their red-light camera programs.
WARRENSBURG, Missouri - Two people are dead after a speeding vehicle crashed into a tree in west-central Missouri.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon says diverting Missouri River water to Kansas would be "ill-advised."
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Missouri Department of Transportation is seeking the public's help in finding a hand-held radio that was stolen from one of the department's motorist assist trucks.
ST. LOUIS - A Wentzville lawyer previously charged with robbing a Warren County bank now faces federal criminal charges for three bank heists and the shooting of a Missouri state trooper.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Once one of the most active death penalty states in the U.S., Missouri carried out its first execution in nearly three years Wednesday after turning to a compounding pharmacy to make the drug it needs for lethal injections.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Plans may be falling through for a meeting between Gov. Jay Nixon and lawmakers to discuss potential Medicaid changes.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri judge has set aside a misdemeanor guilty verdict against a state lawmaker whose cattle escaped last year.
ST. LOUIS - The Missouri Supreme Court and Gov. Jay Nixon continued Monday to weigh requests to halt the execution of Joseph Paul Franklin, with time dwindling before the serial killer is scheduled to be put to death.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City officials would like the state to build a new Broadway Bridge and overhaul its primary access roads, which can sometimes back up traffic half a mile or longer during morning and afternoon rush hours.