- Mo. House endorses parental rights amendment Updated: Mar-12-14 5:06 am
- Proposed minimum wage hike advances in Missouri Updated: Mar-12-14 5:04 am
- Missouri bill would triple abortion waiting period Updated: Mar-11-14 9:43 pm
- House endorses presidential primary date change Updated: Mar-11-14 7:11 pm
- Mo. House roll call vote on abortion legislation Updated: Mar-11-14 6:20 pm
- Mo. House endorses curbs on tanning device usage Updated: Mar-11-14 5:20 pm
- Missouri House endorses curb on drone usage Updated: Mar-11-14 4:14 pm
- Mo. Senate panel reduces aid for Normandy district Updated: Mar-11-14 2:48 pm
- Single-bottle beer sales endorsed by Mo. Senate Updated: Mar-11-14 5:09 am
- House endorses performance-based college funding Updated: Mar-11-14 5:08 am
- Gov. Nixon proposes $3.5M for utility assistance Updated: Mar-11-14 5:08 am
- Missouri House panel mulls marijuana legalization Updated: Mar-10-14 8:56 pm
- Legal experts cite concern about Mo. Medicaid bill Updated: Mar-10-14 6:56 pm
- House endorses abortion notification requirement Updated: Mar-10-14 5:47 pm
- Missouri House member hospitalized Updated: Mar-10-14 5:34 pm
- State bill would regulate health care navigators Updated: Mar-10-14 5:01 pm
- MoDOT program asks motorists to report potholes Updated: Mar-10-14 9:32 am
- Mo. school proposals seek options close to home Updated: Mar-09-14 1:38 pm
- Ala. joins agricultural lawsuit against California Updated: Mar-06-14 5:45 pm
- Business relocation tax break on hold in Mo. House Updated: Mar-06-14 1:58 pm
- Lawmakers give final approval to chemo parity bill Updated: Mar-06-14 12:50 pm
- Eastern Missouri officer shoots, kills man Updated: Mar-06-14 8:05 am
- Senate panel advances juvenile life sentence fix Updated: Mar-06-14 5:07 am
- Missouri plow driver honored for saving life Updated: Mar-06-14 5:04 am
- Missouri House endorses tax credit legislation Updated: Mar-05-14 6:09 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri's House has endorsed a proposed amendment to the state Constitution that would enshrine a fundamental right for parents to raise their children as they see fit.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A state Senate committee has advanced legislation that could raise Missouri's minimum wage to $10 an hour.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri would become the third state to make women wait three days to have an abortion after seeing a doctor under legislation passed by the state House on Tuesday.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri would hold its 2016 presidential primaries on March 15 of that year under legislation advanced by the state House.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The 115-39 vote Tuesday by which the Missouri House approved legislation that would require women to wait 72-hours after seeing a doctor before an abortion can be performed.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Teens younger than 17 would need parental consent to use tanning machines that emit ultraviolet rays at salons under legislation endorsed by the Missouri House.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri residents and government agencies could not use drones to conduct surveillance without a warrant under legislation advanced by the state House.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri Senate panel has scaled back the amount of state money that could go to an unaccredited school district in the St. Louis area.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri retailers could start selling beer by the bottle under legislation given initial approval in the state Senate.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri House has endorsed legislation that would implement performance-based funding for public universities and community colleges.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon is recommending the addition of $3.5 million to a mid-year spending measure for fuel and utility assistance for low-income residents.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri House committee Monday considered legislation for the first time this year that would legalize marijuana use for most adults, but the Democratic proposal faces an uncertain fate in the state's Republican-dominated Legislature.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Legal experts raised concern Monday about Missouri legislation that would require many adult Medicaid recipients to work in order to receive health care coverage.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri House has given first-round approval to legislation that would impose an additional requirement on minors who seek abortions.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Democratic Missouri House member is undergoing tests after being taken to a Jefferson City hospital.
PHOENIX - Arizona has joined several other states considering measures that would require extra licensing and background checks for health exchange navigators who help people buy coverage.
ST. LOUIS - Now that the worst of winter is apparently over, the Missouri Department of Transportation is enlisting the help of motorists in the effort to fill potholes on state-maintained roadways.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Reining in a wide-open Missouri school transfer law could involve first trying to get students into a better school located in their struggling school district if there is space.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange announced Thursday that the state has joined a lawsuit to block California from imposing some of its own agricultural standards on out-of-state producers.
JEFERSON CITY, Missouri - Legislation creating special tax breaks for businesses that relocate to Missouri has been put on hold in the state House.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri cancer patients who rely on oral chemotherapy pills could see lower costs under legislation sent to the governor's desk Thursday.
BOURBON, Missouri - An eastern Missouri police officer shot and killed a man as he was running from officers during a chase.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri Senate panel has endorsed legislation that would change how the state sentences juveniles convicted of first-degree murder.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri Department of Transportation worker has been honored for saving a woman from a burning home while he was plowing snow last month.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri House members have endorsed legislation that would create several new business incentives while limiting some existing tax breaks for developers.