- Suarez and Barcelona lead AP Global Football 10 Updated: Apr-26-16 2:52 pm
LONDON - Eight goals in two games for Barcelona sent Luis Suarez straight to the top of the Associated Press Global Football 10 on Tuesday.
- Yaya Toure no longer a must-pick for Manchester City Updated: Apr-13-16 7:23 am
MANCHESTER, England - The prospect of Manchester City going into one of the biggest games in the club's history without Yaya Toure in the starting lineup would once have seemed unthinkable.
- Man City ousts PSG to reach Champs League semis for 1st time Updated: Apr-12-16 9:49 pm
MANCHESTER, England - As Manchester City has slipped down the Premier League, it has progressed further than ever in the Champions League.
- Blanc angry as PSG falls short again in bid for European Cup Updated: Apr-12-16 9:30 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Laurent Blanc has one fundamental goal with Paris Saint-Germain: win the Champions League.
- Man City will have to cope without Kompany against PSG Updated: Apr-11-16 8:21 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City will be without captain Vincent Kompany when the team faces Paris Saint-Germain for a spot in the Champions League semifinals.
- PSG coach Blanc has thinking to do after disappointing draw Updated: Apr-07-16 7:32 am
PARIS - Paris Saint-Germain coach Laurent Blanc has a lot of thinking to do before the Champions League quarterfinal return leg away to Manchester City next week.
- Fernandinho scores equalizer as Man City draws 2-2 at PSG Updated: Apr-06-16 6:32 pm
PARIS - Manchester City is in a strong position to reach the Champions League semifinals for the first time after Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho's scrappy goal earned a valuable 2-2 draw away to Paris Saint-Germain in an error-strewn quarterfinal first leg on Wednesday.
- Barca faces rival Atletico in Champions League quarterfinals Updated: Apr-04-16 2:02 am
MADRID - The Spanish rivalry between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid returns to the Champions League, this time with gritty Atletico filled with confidence and powerful Barcelona struggling.