- Troyes facing tall order away to runaway leader PSG Updated: Nov-26-15 8:56 am
PARIS - With his job already hanging by a thread, Troyes coach Jean-Marc Furlan must have watched with trepidation as Paris Saint-Germain's attack ripped through the heart of Malmo's defense in the Champions League on Wednesday night. PSG won 5-0 and could have scored several more.
- Ibrahimovic scores on CL return to Malmo, Juve beats City Updated: Nov-25-15 6:36 pm
PARIS - Zlatan Ibrahimovic celebrated his return to his first senior club with a goal as Paris Saint-Germain advanced to the knockout phase of the Champions League on Wednesday while Juventus claimed top spot to qualify from Group D with a 1-0 win over Manchester City.
- PSG routs Malmo 5-0, advances in Champions League Updated: Nov-25-15 5:33 pm
MALMO, Sweden - Angel Di Maria scored twice as Paris Saint-Germain crushed Malmo 5-0 on Wednesday and secured a spot in the knockout stage of the Champions League.
- PSG steps up security for Saturday's match vs. Troyes Updated: Nov-24-15 12:10 pm
PARIS - Paris Saint-Germain has increased security measures for Saturday's home match against Troyes in the wake of the attacks in Paris that killed 130 people and injured hundreds more.
- 'Je Suis Paris' is PSG's slogan after attacks in home city Updated: Nov-24-15 5:16 am
"Je suis Paris" will be the declaration from Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday with the French capital still reeling from the attacks that left 130 people dead.
- Barcelona hosts Roma amid heightened security measures Updated: Nov-22-15 10:33 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Fresh from its domestic demolition of Real Madrid, Barcelona will be aiming to advance to the Champions League knockout rounds for a 12th straight year when it hosts Roma on Tuesday.
- Fans and players pay respects to victims of Paris attacks Updated: Nov-22-15 5:25 pm
PARIS - Grieving for the loss of his cousin, midfielder Lassana Diarra joined in with an emotional rendition of the national anthem before his Marseille side faced Saint-Etienne in the French league on Sunday.
- Stadiums on red alert as football resumes after Paris terror Updated: Nov-19-15 11:31 am
PARIS - Fear and trepidation, rather than excitement and thrills, may grip fans when Europe's domestic soccer leagues resume this weekend in the wake of deadly terror attacks in Paris.
- Neymar and Bayern Munich lead AP Global Football 10 Updated: Nov-10-15 10:41 am
LONDON - Neymar and Bayern Munich returned to the top of the Associated Press Global Football 10 on Tuesday.
- Real Madrid beats PSG 1-0 in Champions League Updated: Nov-03-15 5:49 pm
MADRID - Nacho Fernandez scored from a tight angle two minutes after entering the match to help Real Madrid beat Paris Saint-Germain 1-0 and advance to the knockout stage of the Champions League on Tuesday.