- Fort Hood soldier convicted in prostitute case Updated: Dec-04-13 10:52 am
- Agans to be new commander of US Army unit at Shaw Updated: Dec-04-13 4:05 am
- US vet detained in NKorea oversaw guerrilla group Updated: Dec-03-13 8:36 pm
- Army Corps seeking comments on dredging plan Updated: Dec-03-13 7:19 am
- NH aide to Secretary of Army to be recognized Updated: Dec-03-13 5:58 am
- Army veteran starts nonprofit mentoring program Updated: Dec-01-13 2:00 pm
- Houston Baptist beats Army in close OT 74-72 Updated: Nov-30-13 3:38 pm
- Army dropping number of paratrooper troops Updated: Nov-30-13 3:18 pm
- US: American fighters in Syria a security risk Updated: Nov-30-13 1:36 pm
- Ohio village with levee problem won't be destroyed Updated: Nov-30-13 11:16 am
- Czechs to sign deal to deliver army plane to US Updated: Nov-29-13 7:29 am
- Man pleads guilty to assaults, won't blame twin Updated: Nov-26-13 8:07 pm
- Green Beret accused of wheelchair assault Updated: Nov-26-13 9:08 am
- Fashion police cracks down at Hawaii Army base Updated: Nov-25-13 4:07 pm
- Army Corps plans to truck in sand to Misquamicut Updated: Nov-25-13 9:04 am
- 16 Mile pays tribute to the Night Stalkers Updated: Nov-24-13 10:22 am
- Army soldiers help repair Big Island boat harbor Updated: Nov-23-13 11:06 am
- Army makes staff changes after email about women Updated: Nov-22-13 6:58 pm
- Carson to be nominated for Army Under Sec. post Updated: Nov-22-13 5:11 pm
- Threatt scores 21 as Delaware beats Army 89-74 Updated: Nov-19-13 9:54 pm
- Nuremberg transcript donated to Holocaust Museum Updated: Nov-19-13 7:01 pm
- Basu: Senators unite to try to protect military women from... Updated: Nov-19-13 9:22 am
- Soldiers competing in Va. for 'Best Warrior' title Updated: Nov-19-13 3:07 am
- Indiana man captures 1963 Kennedy visit on film Updated: Nov-18-13 9:58 am
- Afghan boy aided by Army recovers from surgery Updated: Nov-16-13 5:47 pm
FORT HOOD, Texas - A Fort Hood sergeant convicted for his role in a prostitution ring involving cash-strapped female soldiers has been reprimanded and demoted.
SHAW AIR FORCE BASE, South Carolina - An Army unit connected with the South Carolina-based U.S. Army Central is getting a new commander.
SEOUL, South Korea - An 85-year-old U.S. veteran being held in North Korea spent his war years there in one of the Army's first special forces units, helping a clandestine group of Korean partisans who were fighting and spying well behind enemy lines.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Federal officials are seeking comments from the public on a plan to dredge sediment from the port in Lewiston.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire has a new aide working to promote good relations between the U.S. Army and the public.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - When US Army Sgt. Rodney Pelt was injured in Iraq, he was forced to medically retire, ending a more than 16-year military career.
WEST POINT, New York - Tyler Russell completed a three-point play in overtime after back-and-forth lead changes on Saturday to give Houston Baptist a 74-72 victory over Army.
FORT CAMPBELL, Kentucky - The legendary Pathfinders have taken their final jump and the Red Devils aren't too far behind.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Federal officials say Americans are joining the bloody civil war in Syria, raising the chances they could become radicalized by al-Qaida-linked militant groups and return to the U.S. as battle-hardened security risks.
ZOAR, Ohio - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has decided against destroying or moving an Ohio village where the aging levee protecting it from flooding is in serious need of repairs.
PRAGUE - The Czech Republic's defense minister says he is close to signing a deal to deliver 28 Czech-made military airplanes to the United States.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - An Army artillery officer who planned to argue his twin brother was responsible for sexual assaults involving young girls in Colorado has changed his story and pleaded guilty to the charges Tuesday.
WOODLAND PARK, Colorado - A soldier in Fort Carson's Green Berets is accused of assaulting his elderly mother-in-law in a wheelchair.
HONOLULU - A Hawaii Army base is trying to maintain decorum by monitoring what people are wearing and how they're behaving.
WESTERLY, Rhode Island - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers plans to truck in 90,000 cubic yards of sand to Misquamicut (mis-KWAH'-mih-kut) State Beach starting next spring.
GEORGETOWN, Delaware - There's typically a story that goes with every beer produced by 16 Mile Brewing Company, usually with some sort of twist that pays homage to the brewery's roots.
KEAUHOU, Hawaii - Oahu-based soldiers have been helping repair parts of Keauhou Small Boat Harbor damaged by tsunami two years ago.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Pentagon officials said Friday that an Army colonel who wrote an internal email suggesting photos of attractive women should be avoided in promotional materials has stepped down from her duties involving a gender study.
WEST POINT, New York - Jarvis Threatt scored 21 points and had eight assists as Delaware beat Army 89-74 on Tuesday night.
WASHINGTON - A one-time U.S. Army reporter during World War II donated a never-before-published transcript of radio coverage of the Nuremberg war crimes trials of Nazi leaders to the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum on Tuesday - 68 years to the day after he began reporting on the landmark military tribunal.
In these hyper-partisan times, with red and blue at odds over health care, taxes, regulations, the environment, marriage - and just about everything else - some U.S. senators are crossing party lines to address the epidemic of sexual assault in the military.
PETERSBURG, Virginia - Twenty-four of the nation's top soldiers are competing in the Army's annual "Best Warrior" competition this week at Fort Lee.
MERRILLVILLE, Indiana - During the peak of the Cold War, Robert Deliget, of Merrillville, was stationed in Hanau, Germany, when he learned President John F. Kennedy would be visiting the base.
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - A 7-year-old Afghan boy born with his bladder outside of his body awoke from corrective surgery just in time to say goodbye to the U.S. Army officer who helped make it possible.