- Officer says US general sexually assaulted her Updated: Mar-07-14 9:07 pm
- Snowpack still far below normal in Southern Oregon Updated: Mar-07-14 4:40 pm
- Fort Knox installs first female commander Updated: Mar-07-14 9:49 am
- Cochran: Corps adds $14M for Mississippi projects Updated: Mar-07-14 8:29 am
- Fort Knox installs first female commander Updated: Mar-07-14 8:28 am
- Army lawyer accused of sexual assault Updated: Mar-06-14 7:00 pm
- Final groups of Louisiana-based soldiers to return Updated: Mar-06-14 3:12 pm
- Army knocks off Bucknell in quarterfinal, 72-71 Updated: Mar-05-14 9:35 pm
- 4 Fort Knox schools to close with Army unit's exit Updated: Mar-05-14 3:26 pm
- Army Cadet Command gets new leader Updated: Mar-05-14 4:06 am
- US, Europeans try to rally Western front vs Russia Updated: Mar-03-14 11:16 pm
- Will Sgt. Bergdahl be left behind in Afghanistan? Updated: Mar-02-14 7:36 am
- Army edges Lafayette 87-84 Updated: Mar-01-14 5:29 pm
- Former DeSoto County state senator Guerieri dies Updated: Mar-01-14 1:19 pm
- Army recruiter accused of sexual assault Updated: Feb-27-14 2:23 pm
- Boston University edges Army 71-70 Updated: Feb-26-14 9:40 pm
- Hagel says US military must shrink to face new era Updated: Feb-24-14 6:21 pm
- Malloy, governors offer new National Guard plan Updated: Feb-24-14 3:50 pm
- Post-Sandy beach repair work to start in Keansburg Updated: Feb-24-14 1:18 pm
- Army Corps using dye to test facility Updated: Feb-23-14 6:55 pm
- Okla. native among vets to receive Medal of Honor Updated: Feb-23-14 2:25 pm
- Fogt gets 1st Olympic medal of US bobsled career Updated: Feb-23-14 10:07 am
- 2 San Antonio residents to receive Medal of Honor Updated: Feb-21-14 5:28 pm
- Utah man pleads guilty to unlawful solicitation Updated: Feb-21-14 3:47 pm
- Wilson ties career-high; Army beats Colgate 74-66 Updated: Feb-19-14 11:08 pm
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - An Army captain at the center of a sexual assault case that has scandalized the U.S. military testified Friday that a general twice forced her to perform oral sex on him during their three-year, illicit affair.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - One pineapple express after another bringing warm rain across Oregon has helped boost reservoirs west of the Cascades and snowpacks in the northern mountains.
ELIZABETHTOWN, Kentucky - Brig. Gen. Peggy C. Combs has become the first woman to take command over Fort Knox and U.S. Army Cadet Command.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi is one of only four states receiving additional funds from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for dredging and flood control along its major tributaries, according to U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran.
ELIZABETHTOWN, Kentucky - Brig. Gen. Peggy C. Combs has become the first female to take command over Fort Knox and U.S. Army Cadet Command.
WASHINGTON - The Army is investigating sexual abuse allegations against an officer who trains military prosecutors who handle sexual and physical abuse cases, a defense official said Thursday.
NEW ORLEANS - The last of the 1,200 Louisiana-based soldiers who've been in Afghanistan since last summer are returning home to Fort Polk in the coming days.
LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania - Kyle Wilson's jumper with 13 seconds left to play lifted capped an Army comeback that saw the fifth-seeded Black Knights erase a seven-point deficit in the final three minutes to knock off No. 4-seed Bucknell, 72-71 in a Patriot League tournament game Wednesday night.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - With a combat brigade departing as part of military base realignment, Fort Knox will shutter four schools for the coming year as enrollment at the institutions drops.
FORT KNOX, Kentucky - The U.S. Army Cadet Command at Fort Knox will get a new leader.
WASHINGTON - The U.S and major allies strained on Monday to rally a strong Western front to persuade Russia to step back from a military takeover of Ukraine's strategic Crimea region. But several acknowledged there are few options beyond already-threatened economic and diplomatic penalties, and critics said administration efforts were too little, too late after years of pressing for friendlier relations with Moscow.
WASHINGTON - The case of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, held by the Taliban since 2009, has arisen again as the U.S. and other countries engage in diplomatic efforts to free him.
WEST POINT, New York - Kyle Wilson paced Army with 28 points and the Black Knights withstood a late Lafayette rally on Saturday, winning 87-84.
SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi - Former Mississippi state Sen. George E. Guerieri has died.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Mesa County Sheriff's Office says a U.S. Army sergeant is facing criminal charges after he was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl who attended a high school where he worked as a recruiter.
WEST POINT, New York - John Papale came off the bench to score 19 points as Boston University narrowly edged Army 71-70 Wednesday.
WASHINGTON - Looking beyond America's post-9/11 wars, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel on Monday proposed shrinking the Army to its smallest size in 74 years, closing bases and reshaping forces to confront a "more volatile, more unpredictable" world with a more nimble military.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and some fellow governors planned on Monday to offer an alternative to Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel's proposed shrinking of the Army National Guard.
KEANSBURG, New Jersey - Isabel Newson found her little slice of the American dream in a cottage near the beach in this blue-collar Raritan Bay community.
SWEET HOME, Oregon - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers says it's using a dye to test a new fish facility under construction in Sweet Home and some of that green dye may be noticeable in the South Santiam River.
TULSA, Oklahoma - An Okmulgee native is among 24 U.S. Army veterans chosen to receive the Medal of Honor for their service during World War II, the Korean War or the Vietnam War.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - A couple of years ago, Chris Fogt was serving his country in war. On Sunday, he was representing his country on the medal podium at the Olympic Games.
SAN ANTONIO - Two of three living Army veterans to be awarded the Medal of Honor next month live in the San Antonio area.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A former Army sergeant who was stationed in New Mexico has pleaded guilty to soliciting gifts and property under false pretenses.
WEST POINT, New York - Kyle Wilson tied a career-high with 29 points, 18 in the second half, as Army beat Colgate for the third straight time, 74-66 on Wednesday.