- Raiders rookie QB comfortable in cold weather Updated: Dec-06-13 9:51 pm
- Bad foot testing Bailey's patience Updated: Dec-06-13 7:53 pm
- Geno getting help as Kerley set to return for Jets Updated: Dec-06-13 5:51 pm
- Texans fire coach Gary Kubiak Updated: Dec-06-13 5:50 pm
- Fox decides to coach from sideline Updated: Dec-06-13 4:06 pm
- Chiefs' Charles breaking records Updated: Dec-06-13 2:07 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 14 Updated: Dec-06-13 1:18 pm
- Broncos steamed over Manning's cold critics Updated: Dec-06-13 1:06 pm
- Dorsey doing all the little things to make strides Updated: Dec-05-13 7:15 pm
- Raiders hope to get boost from healthy Branch Updated: Dec-05-13 6:35 pm
- Del Rio turns attention to fixing Denver's defense Updated: Dec-05-13 6:25 pm
- Jets WR Kerley fully practices, expected to play Updated: Dec-05-13 5:28 pm
- Chiefs revolving O-line finally hits stride Updated: Dec-05-13 4:53 pm
- Raiders backfield thinned by injuries Updated: Dec-04-13 7:53 pm
- Facing Manning painful reminder of QB Titans lost Updated: Dec-04-13 7:36 pm
- Decker makes up for season's worth of frustrations Updated: Dec-04-13 6:49 pm
- Eli Manning and Philip Rivers are forever linked Updated: Dec-04-13 6:14 pm
- Buffalo Bills sign former Chiefs TE Tony Moeaki Updated: Dec-04-13 6:13 pm
- Dropped passes an epidemic for stumbling Chiefs Updated: Dec-04-13 5:42 pm
- 5 former Chiefs sue team over head injuries Updated: Dec-03-13 10:27 pm
- Broncos RB Moreno says he's just a crier Updated: Dec-03-13 5:39 pm
- Undrafted receivers holding up well for Raiders Updated: Dec-02-13 7:48 pm
- Bolts in free-fall after loss to Bengals Updated: Dec-02-13 7:30 pm
- Broncos' Fox back at work after heart surgery Updated: Dec-02-13 7:12 pm
- Struggling Smith remains Jets' starting QB Updated: Dec-02-13 7:08 pm
ALAMEDA, California - As if playing in the Eastern time zone where they've lost 12 straight games isn't bad enough, the Oakland Raiders could be facing snowy conditions Sunday against the New York Jets.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Pacing the sideline in street clothes for nine games this season was downright difficult for 12-time Pro Bowl cornerback Champ Bailey.
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Geno Smith will look around in his huddle at some point Sunday and likely see three familiar faces on the field with him.
HOUSTON - Gary Kubiak pulled the Texans out of the NFL basement and remains the only coach to take them to the playoffs.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Fox will coach the Denver Broncos from the sideline and not the booth upon his return Sunday five weeks after heart surgery.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jamaal Charles is about as difficult to catch in the locker room as he is in the open field, where he routinely makes defenders look foolish with his swiveling hips and world-class speed.
SUNDAY - Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Steelers (5-7), 1 p.m. (EST)
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos are steamed over suggestions by Peyton Manning's critics that the four-time MVP crumbles in the cold.
SANTA CLARA, California - Glenn Dorsey quickly emerged as a stabilizing force in the middle of San Francisco's dominant defensive line.
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders finally might be getting one of the anchors of their defense back.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Jack Del Rio's plate remains full even with John Fox back on the job.
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - New York Jets wide receiver Jeremy Kerley fully participated in practice for the first time since dislocating his left elbow last month and is expected to play Sunday against the Oakland Raiders.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Branden Albert is hurt, so is Jon Asamoah, and the No. 1 overall pick in last April's draft has gone through a painful series of growing pains this season.
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders may have to reach way down on the depth chart to fill out their backfield for Sunday's game in New York.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has no time to think about what could have or would have been if Peyton Manning had chosen to be a Titan in March 2012.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Before his out-of-the-blue four-touchdown breakout at Kansas City last weekend, the only starring role Eric Decker enjoyed this year was in his reality TV show about his wedding to country and pop singer Jessie James.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Eli Manning doesn't feel comfortable talking about why he and his family didn't want him to play in San Diego in 2004.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Tight end Tony Moeaki will get what's essentially a four-week tryout in Buffalo to show he's healthy after being signed by the Bills on Wednesday.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It was almost like adding injury to insult when Chiefs tight end Anthony Fasano banged his head off the turf so hard that he sustained a concussion a split-second after dropping a pass.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Knowshon Moreno holds nothing back on game day, not even his tears.
ALAMEDA, California - Rod Streater and Andre Holmes are perfect examples of how things have changed with the Oakland Raiders in the post-Al Davis era.
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers are right at home in the land of flip-flops.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver Broncos coach John Fox returned to work Monday, four weeks after open-heart surgery, his newfound energy matching his renowned enthusiasm.
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Geno Smith is staying put as the New York Jets' starting quarterback.