- Elway says rest will be good for Manning - eventually Updated: Aug-27-15 7:54 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The long-term benefit of getting Peyton Manning so much rest this summer is that he should be fresher in December.
- Wilson says he did not have a concussion in NFC title game Updated: Aug-27-15 7:05 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson said Thursday he did not suffer a concussion in the NFC championship game against Green Bay, a day after comments in an article in Rolling Stone indicated Wilson may have suffered a head injury.
- Raiders LB Sio Moore fighting for spot on team Updated: Aug-27-15 6:57 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Despite being one of Oakland's best defensive players his first two years in the NFL, Sio Moore is just fighting for a spot on the team this season.
- Barth rejoins Buccaneers after being released in Denver Updated: Aug-27-15 6:36 pm
- Raiders excited about upgraded facilities Updated: Aug-26-15 7:50 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders finally have a state-of-the-art training facility even if they are still searching for a permanent home.
- Broncos release kicker Connor Barth Updated: Aug-26-15 6:51 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The load taken off Brandon McManus's shoulders was replaced by a heavy heart.
- Old friends Bethea, Manning reunite at 49ers-Denver practice Updated: Aug-26-15 6:42 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Antoine Bethea faced Peyton Manning in practice when they were teammates for five seasons, so it was no surprise he intercepted the veteran during Wednesday's joint session between San Francisco and Denver.
- Evan Mathis jumps at chance to play for Broncos Updated: Aug-26-15 6:33 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The signing of two-time Pro Bowl guard Evan Mathis turns Denver's most glaring question mark into one of its strengths.
- Chiefs' Knile Davis could hold key to running success Updated: Aug-26-15 4:16 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - There may be no more valuable player on the Kansas City Chiefs than Jamaal Charles, the game-breaking running back with the slick moves and world-class speed.
- Clowney should be ready for Texans' opener vs Chiefs Updated: Aug-26-15 3:30 pm
HOUSTON - Jadeveon Clowney is expected to play in Houston's season opener against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sept. 13.
- Raiders sign S Taylor Mays, was cut by Lions Updated: Aug-26-15 2:27 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have signed free agent safety Taylor Mays.
- Developer: Raiders stadium in Oakland, California, feasible Updated: Aug-25-15 10:13 pm
OAKLAND, California - A San Diego businessman says his latest plan for a new Raiders stadium in the city of Oakland has a 50-50 chance of succeeding, but he's revealing little else about it.
- Broncos beef up O-line by signing guard Evan Mathis Updated: Aug-25-15 7:08 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Not long after praising his young offensive line Tuesday, Broncos coach Gary Kubiak welcomed two-time Pro Bowl guard Evan Mathis to Denver. The 11th-year pro agreed to a one-year deal that could be worth up to $4 million.
- Chiefs dealing with mounting number of nagging injuries Updated: Aug-25-15 5:25 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs have not had that moment in training camp or preseason when everyone notices a player hobbling to the sideline or flat on the field, and there is a collective gasp.
- Ronnie Hillman on the move in Denver's new offense Updated: Aug-25-15 2:53 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Ronnie Hillman and the zone-blocking scheme are proving a perfect fit in Denver.
- Ex-soccer player Josh Lambo hopes to make Chargers as kicker Updated: Aug-24-15 7:48 pm
SAN DIEGO - Josh Lambo's soccer career ended sooner than he would have liked, so he turned to football.
- Cardinals look to improve pass blocking in camp's final week Updated: Aug-24-15 7:08 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The No. 1 priority for the Arizona Cardinals' offensive line is to keep Carson Palmer upright.
- Son of Broncos owner pleads not guilty Updated: Aug-24-15 5:25 pm
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - John Bowlen, the 29-year-old son of Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen, pleaded not guilty Monday to domestic violence charges stemming from a June 3 altercation with his girlfriend.
- Chiefs' Alex Smith laying blame for struggles on knowledge Updated: Aug-24-15 5:05 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - When the Chiefs traded for Alex Smith, one of the reasons that general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid were so enamored of him was his vast knowledge of the game.
- Peyton Manning ditches the glove for now Updated: Aug-24-15 4:33 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - No glove on his throwing hand. No feeling in his fingertips.
- Raiders coaching staff has impressive playing credentials Updated: Aug-24-15 1:56 pm
NAPA, California - The Oakland Raiders added an impressive group this offseason. They brought in 10 men who combined for 102 years of playing experience with 15 Pro Bowl appearances, five All-Pro selections and one Hall of Fame induction.
- Oxford's Metcalf learns from a pro - his dad Updated: Aug-24-15 8:41 am
- Drops, flags prevent Manning from finding rhythm Updated: Aug-23-15 1:14 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The new hybrid offense that mixes Peyton Manning's skills and Gary Kubiak's philosophies needs more work, or at least Manning's top targets do.
- Rookie Johnson has strong debut, Chargers win on final FG Updated: Aug-23-15 2:35 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - David Johnson needed a couple of plays to realize that life as an NFL running back is a lot different than it was at Northern Iowa.
- Vikings rally after storm delay, top Raiders 20-12 Updated: Aug-23-15 1:12 am