- McCoy declines specifics about Fluker's latest concussion Updated: Nov-25-15 9:25 pm
SAN DIEGO - Chargers coach Mike McCoy refused to divulge details of right guard D.J. Fluker's second concussion in five days and the fourth of his three-year NFL career.
- Broncos bring in Christian Ponder to add depth at QB Updated: Nov-25-15 7:21 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Forget Brady vs. Manning XVII, which won't happen this weekend and maybe ever.
- Amari Cooper's big season with Raiders slowed by drops Updated: Nov-25-15 7:00 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When he was drafted in the first round by the Oakland Raiders more than five months ago, the book on Amari Cooper was that he ran pass patterns like a seasoned veteran, understood pro-style offenses and had the best hands of any wide receiver coming out of college.
- Chiefs keep grinding away with unheralded running backs Updated: Nov-25-15 5:46 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Just about anybody can carry the ball effectively for the Kansas City Chiefs these days.
- Brady says despite no matchup, he still respects Peyton Updated: Nov-25-15 5:13 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady is too busy concerning himself with what he calls "the best defense in the NFL" to spend much time thinking about missing another matchup with Peyton Manning.
- Manning's absence extended as he's fitted with walking cast Updated: Nov-24-15 10:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning will spend the next week in a walking cast and is expected to miss at least two more games with a torn plantar fascia in his left foot.
- Steelers looking for West Coast success Updated: Nov-24-15 6:52 pm
PITTSBURGH - David DeCastro majored in management sciences and engineering at Stanford, which according to the school's website prepares students "to plan, design and implement complex economic and technological management systems."
- POWER RANKINGS: Perfect Patriots and Panthers remain 1-2 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:49 pm
- Raiders losing streak dampens playoff talk Updated: Nov-24-15 6:44 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Earlier this month, Oakland Raiders safety Charles Woodson wanted his teammates to embrace the idea of talking about the playoffs.
- Bills coach Ryan expects QB Taylor to play at Kansas City Updated: Nov-24-15 6:42 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Rex Ryan expects quarterback Tyrod Taylor will be healthy enough to start in the Buffalo Bills' game at Kansas City this weekend.
- Del Rio's concerns go beyond non-challenge for Raiders Updated: Nov-23-15 9:38 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland coach Jack Del Rio defended his decision not to challenge a play that might have helped sustain a drive by the Raiders' sputtering offense in the second quarter of Sunday's loss to the Detroit Lions.
- Few answers as Chargers' losing streak reaches 6 games Updated: Nov-23-15 8:49 pm
SAN DIEGO - As bad as the San Diego Chargers are now, it can get a whole lot worse.
- Peko pops off, then protests his innocence Updated: Nov-23-15 6:11 pm
The Bengals were either busted or they got a bum rap.
- Manning seeking second opinion, Osweiler gets second start Updated: Nov-23-15 5:48 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Brock Osweiler is preparing for his second consecutive start for the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning is seeking a second opinion on his injured left foot.
- Bears looking to regroup after missing chance to hit .500 Updated: Nov-23-15 5:44 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Cornerback Tracy Porter could sense the frustration in the Chicago Bears' locker room even if there were no major outbursts.
- After 1-5 start, Chiefs riding 4-game winning streak Updated: Nov-23-15 2:40 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - What the Kansas City Chiefs have accomplished this season is hardly rare. What they can still accomplish is nearly unprecedented.
- Detroit's defense steps up, leads Lions over Raiders 18-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:42 am
DETROIT - Ziggy Ansah rushed toward the inside, was held up by Donald Penn's right arm, fell to the ground and immediately began signaling for a safety.
- Houston's pick-6, Poe's TD run carry Chiefs over Chargers Updated: Nov-23-15 3:36 am
SAN DIEGO - The Kansas City Chiefs are on a roll, with a big defensive tackle going airborne to score a rushing touchdown and Justin Houston once again getting the better of Philip Rivers.
- Osweiler subs for Manning, leads Broncos over Bears 17-15 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:45 am
CHICAGO - Brock Osweiler sure looked ready to step in for Peyton Manning. The question is whether this is a short-term fix or long-term solution.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Chargers free-fall continues with 33-3 loss to Chiefs Updated: Nov-22-15 9:25 pm
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers' free-fall continues. It's hard to say they've hit rock bottom because there are six games left.
- Houston's pick-6, Poe's TD run carry Chiefs over Chargers Updated: Nov-22-15 8:56 pm
SAN DIEGO - Things are going so well now for the Kansas City Chiefs that they've got a 346-pound defensive tackle leaping over the pile into the end zone.
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Bears come up short in 17-15 loss to Broncos Updated: Nov-22-15 6:49 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bears came into this one rolling along, looking to hit the .500 mark and give quarterback Jay Cutler and coach John Fox a win over their former team.
- Punchless Raiders drop 3rd straight, 18-13 to Lions Updated: Nov-22-15 6:28 pm
DETROIT - Derek Carr and the Oakland Raiders are falling behind in a forgiving race for an AFC playoff spot.