- AP Source: Chiefs reach deal with 2nd-round pick Chris Jones Updated: May-05-16 7:07 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs and second-round draft pick Chris Jones have agreed to terms on a contract, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press on Thursday.
- Lions sign WR Andre Caldwell Updated: May-05-16 5:39 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions have signed free agent wide receiver Andre Caldwell.
- Chiefs cut safety Wilson, linebacker Gordon to create space Updated: May-03-16 5:55 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs waived safety Jimmy Wilson and linebacker Cameron Gordon on Tuesday as they massaged their roster following the NFL draft and the signing of undrafted free agents.
- Broncos' Siemian trusts he'll get a shot at starting, too Updated: May-03-16 4:36 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Quarterback Trevor Siemian is stuck between the future and the present, a project in first-rounder Paxton Lynch and a placeholder in Mark Sanchez.
- Mark Sanchez sees Paxton Lynch selection as endorsement Updated: May-02-16 6:03 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Normally, watching the boss trade up in the first round of the NFL draft to take a player at your position wouldn't be such good news. Mark Sanchez saw it as a vote of confidence.
- Chiefs exercise fifth-year option on LT Eric Fisher Updated: May-02-16 5:12 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs have exercised their fifth-year option on left tackle Eric Fisher, which means the former No. 1 overall draft pick is scheduled to make $11.9 million during the 2017 season.
- AP Source: Raiders decline 5th-year option on CB DJ Hayden Updated: May-02-16 4:58 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have declined their fifth-year option on cornerback DJ Hayden.
- Yarbrough signs as free agent with Broncos Updated: May-02-16 10:54 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Former Wyoming defensive end Eddie Yarbrough has signed a three-year free agent contract with his hometown Denver Broncos.
- Chiefs gamble on trio of players with background questions Updated: May-01-16 9:24 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs have put as much faith in their off-the-field detective work as their between-the-lines scouting the past few years, and the result has been draft gems such as Marcus Peters.
- John Elway gets his quarterback without overpaying Updated: Apr-30-16 9:38 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway leaned against a wall outside the team meeting room adorned with images from the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl season and declared, "The plan is to keep picking at the bottom of the round - and there is no Plan B!"
- Raiders trade up to select QB Connor Cook in 4th round Updated: Apr-30-16 8:43 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland general manager Reggie McKenzie was schooled in the draft by Ron Wolf during his long tenure in the front office in Green Bay.
- Chargers take J.J. Watt's brother, Derek, in 6th round Updated: Apr-30-16 8:36 pm
SAN DIEGO - J.J. Watt and Melvin Gordon had the same message to Derek Watt: Welcome to the NFL, bro.
- Panthers use 3 of 5 draft picks to address cornerback needs Updated: Apr-30-16 7:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Carolina Panthers spent the NFL draft looking for a replacement for All-Pro cornerback Josh Norman.
- Raiders trade up to take QB Cook in 4th round of NFL draft Updated: Apr-30-16 7:26 pm
CHICAGO - Connor Cook is the winningest quarterback in Michigan State history. Andrew Billings is coming off a dominant season on Baylor's defensive line.
- Raiders give Mexico a taste of the NFL during draft days Updated: Apr-30-16 6:41 pm
- Chiefs begin adding depth with trio of 4th-round draft picks Updated: Apr-30-16 5:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Eric Murray grew up in Milwaukee and played college football at Minnesota, so one might assume that the physical cornerback would consider the Packers or Vikings his favorite NFL team.
- The Latest: 3rd round a graduation party for Bengals' Dunlap Updated: Apr-29-16 11:25 pm
CHICAGO - The Latest on the second day of the NFL draft (all times Eastern):
- Raiders select defensive end Jihad Ward in 2nd round Updated: Apr-29-16 10:37 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Jihad Ward's path to the NFL included spending two years in junior college and a rare position change - moving from safety and wide receiver to the defensive line.
- Raiders in Las Vegas? It's still several hurdles away Updated: Apr-29-16 8:47 pm
LAS VEGAS - Raiders owner Mark Davis pledged this week to relocate his NFL team from Oakland to Las Vegas if a proposed $1.4 billion, 65,000-seat domed stadium is built. Here are some hurdles the proposal would have to clear before becoming reality.
- Lynch has always watched Manning, emulated Newton Updated: Apr-29-16 8:04 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Paxton Lynch says he long appreciated Peyton Manning, whose cleats he's hoping to fill as soon as September. It's the vanquished quarterback from Super Bowl 50, however, that he's always admired.
- Tebowmanics holding out hope of a Denver reunion Updated: Apr-28-16 5:40 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos entered the NFL draft still searching for a quarterback.
- Raiders owner to Las Vegas: Build it and we will come Updated: Apr-28-16 4:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Mark Davis was beaming as he posed with fans behind a black and silver "Las Vegas Raiders" banner. He made a few jokes before delivering a $500 million commitment to a new stadium in the city for his team.
- Goodell holds Q&A, with head injuries front and center Updated: Apr-28-16 2:55 pm
CHICAGO - The floor belonged to Philip Feliciano, and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell waited patiently for his question.
- Von Miller confident a deal will be reached soon Updated: Apr-27-16 10:19 pm
DENVER - Von Miller declared just 12 hours after winning the Super Bowl MVP award that his contract talks this offseason were "going to be a peaceful thing" that he wouldn't fret over.
- Goodell: NFL ready to move on from 'Deflategate' Updated: Apr-27-16 10:11 pm
CHICAGO - As far as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is concerned, the league is ready to move on from "Deflategate."