- Broncos DE Antonio Smith under investigation in Texas Updated: May-21-15 10:39 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver Broncos defensive end Antonio Smith is under investigation in Texas over a criminal allegation the local sheriff described Thursday as "sexual in nature."
- Raiders sign linebacker Neiron Ball Updated: May-21-15 8:29 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have signed fifth-round draft pick Neiron Ball.
- What happened at NFL meetings and what it means Updated: May-21-15 2:39 am
SAN FRANCISCO - NFL owners concluded an especially hectic spring meetings by setting up what figures to be a very busy summer and fall.
- Raiders sign cornerback Chimdi Chekwa Updated: May-20-15 7:54 pm
- Former D-lineman getting shot at starting on Denver's O-line Updated: May-20-15 6:07 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Ben Garland spent his offseason fulfilling his 2015 commitment to the Colorado Air National Guard and now he's fighting to serve as one of Peyton Manning's primary protectors.
- For Cleveland and Atlanta, plenty of sports lowlights Updated: May-20-15 3:21 am
ATLANTA - On the sports misery index, Atlanta and Cleveland are hard to beat.
- Chiefs sign 4 players, waive 3 others after rookie minicamp Updated: May-19-15 7:45 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs have signed four players from their rookie minicamp this past weekend and waived three other players to make room for them on their roster.
- Raiders QB Derek Carr sidelined in offseason workouts Updated: May-19-15 6:27 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When the Oakland Raiders took the field for the start of their first full-team practice since the NFL draft, there was one notable spectator.
- Land deal closes for planned NFL stadium near Los Angeles Updated: May-19-15 5:24 pm
LOS ANGELES - The San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders moved a step closer Tuesday to building a new stadium near Los Angeles after a complex land deal was finalized on a site that could become the home of a shared $1.7 billion venue.
- Raiders owner Mark Davis still considers Oakland top option Updated: May-19-15 4:35 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Raiders owner Mark Davis walked outside the Ritz-Carlton into the throng of protesters and vowed to do all he can to keep his team in Oakland. Even as he and Chargers owner Dean Spanos moved ahead on plans for a stadium project in Southern California.
- Group recommends Chargers pay $300M, NFL $200M for stadium Updated: May-18-15 8:12 pm
SAN DIEGO - An advisory group appointed by Mayor Kevin Faulconer recommended Monday that the Chargers contribute $300 million toward a new $1.33 billion stadium, with the NFL giving $200 million, the city and county $121 million each and personal seat licenses totaling $120 million.
- Chiefs wrap up 3-day look at rookies in minicamp Updated: May-18-15 3:55 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Mitch Morse would have been hard-pressed to find a better opportunity.
- Raiders' Del Rio: Deflategate ruling like USC "overreaction" Updated: May-16-15 10:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio is not a fan of the discipline handed down against the New England Patriots and quarterback Tom Brady in the "Deflategate" scandal, likening it to the heavy sanctions received by his alma mater, Southern California, in the NCAA's Reggie Bush investigation.
- Chiefs invite interesting class of rookies to 3-day minicamp Updated: May-16-15 5:08 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - There is a "Star Wars" expert running post patterns. The son of a pro wrestling great is learning the nuances of blocking. A cancer survivor is huddling with his position coaches.
- Melvin Gordon signs rookie contract, works out with Chargers Updated: May-15-15 6:39 pm
SAN DIEGO - Running back Melvin Gordon's head was swimming. It had nothing to do with a rare San Diego storm.
- 49ers and Broncos announce joint practices Updated: May-14-15 5:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The San Francisco 49ers and Denver Broncos will hold joint practices in the lead-up to their Aug. 29 preseason game in Denver.
- Owner Pat Bowlen selected for Broncos ring of fame Updated: May-13-15 6:18 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The easy part was selecting team owner Pat Bowlen for the Denver Broncos' ring of fame. The hard part was telling him.
- Broncos add 4 players, including 2 off waivers Updated: May-12-15 8:26 pm
- John Elway says freak injuries won't change rookie minicamps Updated: May-12-15 7:44 pm
- Cody Latimer says he learned his lesson from feeble 2014 Updated: May-11-15 5:14 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - After a rookie season in which he caught more flack than passes, Cody Latimer is preparing for a much bigger role in Denver's offense in 2015.
- Broncos rookie suffers major knee injury at practice Updated: May-09-15 10:12 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Another prized pick from last weekend's NFL draft is expected to miss the season after suffering a major knee injury at a rookie minicamp. This time it's Broncos third-rounder Jeff Heuerman.
- Tulane teammates join Denver Broncos together Updated: May-09-15 5:20 pm
- Manning returns to Indy but avoids talking about Patriots Updated: May-08-15 9:04 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Peyton Manning tried to take the air out of "Deflategate" on Friday.
- Broncos rookies getting up to speed before Manning's arrival Updated: May-08-15 6:02 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Before Friday, third-round draft pick Jeff Heuerman had never really heard a play called from inside a huddle. Or, for that matter, even been inside a huddle.
- Amari Cooper makes good first impression on Raiders Updated: May-08-15 5:53 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Amari Cooper has been preparing for his first NFL practice ever since he was a 5-year-old in the backyard running patterns and catching passes from his buddies.