- Broncos' Kuper retires after 8 years Updated: Mar-10-14 6:44 pm
- Chiefs expected to be much quieter in free agency Updated: Mar-10-14 5:15 pm
- Jets release cornerback Antonio Cromartie Updated: Mar-09-14 5:29 pm
- Stuckey, Chargers agree to 4-year contract Updated: Mar-08-14 5:23 pm
- Chiefs release linebacker James, tight end Jones Updated: Mar-06-14 7:36 pm
- Broncos release CB Champ Bailey Updated: Mar-06-14 4:39 pm
- AP source: Broncos expected to release Bailey Updated: Mar-06-14 2:10 am
- Jets get CB Patrick off waivers from Chargers Updated: Mar-05-14 8:05 pm
- Chargers release Cox, Patrick, McClain Updated: Mar-04-14 4:51 pm
- AP Source: Peyton Manning passes physical Updated: Mar-03-14 4:18 pm
- Kansas City's Reid honored at NFL 101 Awards Updated: Mar-01-14 8:11 pm
- Chargers sign LB Donald Butler to new contract Updated: Feb-28-14 10:32 pm
- Raiders re-sign offensive lineman Khalif Barnes Updated: Feb-28-14 5:57 pm
- Wolfe says he's ready to return to football Updated: Feb-28-14 3:38 pm
- Hall of Famer Dawson to receive Lamar Hunt Award Updated: Feb-25-14 11:59 am
- Raiders sign Taiwan Jones to 3-year extension Updated: Feb-24-14 2:24 pm
- Broncos tight end speaking at Prayer Breakfast Updated: Feb-24-14 5:08 am
- Chiefs' Dorsey says franchise tag use unlikely Updated: Feb-21-14 5:39 pm
- Man charged in death of fan at Arrowhead Stadium Updated: Feb-21-14 4:43 pm
- Chiefs sign Gordon to one-year contract Updated: Feb-14-14 3:54 pm
- Raiders sign RB Kory Sheets Updated: Feb-12-14 5:53 pm
- Chargers will seek new mayor's backing for stadium Updated: Feb-12-14 5:22 pm
- Elway gets 3-year extension, new GM title Updated: Feb-12-14 2:38 pm
- Broncos' blueprint: Another free agency run Updated: Feb-11-14 2:59 pm
DENVER - Broncos offensive lineman Chris Kuper is retiring after struggling with an ankle injury the last two seasons.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - When general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid were hired by the Chiefs last year, they knew that there would be plenty of turnover on a roster that produced just two wins.
NEW YORK - The New York Jets cut ties with their top cornerback - and saved millions of dollars under their salary cap.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs released linebacker Robert James and tight end Dominique Jones on Thursday as they prepare for the start of free agency next week.
DENVER - Champ Bailey spent a decade with the Denver Broncos, making eight Pro Bowls and picking off 34 passes even with quarterbacks only reluctantly glancing his way.
DENVER - Champ Bailey didn't get that Super Bowl ring with the Denver Broncos.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Sixty touchdown passes. Fifteen wins. A fifth MVP trophy.
KANSAS, CITY, Missouri - Kansas City's Andy Reid was honored as the AFC Coach of the Year on Saturday at the NFL 101 Awards, and Carolina's Ron Rivera - Reid's former protege - took the NFC award.
SAN DIEGO - The Chargers have signed their top unrestricted free agent, inside linebacker Donald Butler, to a new contract.
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday.
AURORA, Colorado - Derek Wolfe says he's finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Hall of Fame quarterback and broadcaster Len Dawson will be honored with the Lamar Hunt Award for Professional Football at the 101 Awards gala on Saturday.
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders signed special teams standout Taiwan Jones to a three-year extension on Monday that keeps him under contract through 2017.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs general manager John Dorsey said Friday that he does not anticipate using the franchise tag on any free agents, something the team has done each of the past three seasons.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A suburban Kansas City man has been charged with first-degree involuntary manslaughter in the death of a Kansas City Chiefs fan who was beaten to death in an Arrowhead Stadium parking lot after passing out in the wrong vehicle.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs have signed restricted free agent Richard Gordon to a one-year contract to provide depth at tight end, a position where they struggled through injuries much of last season.
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers are eager to resume their long, winding push for a new stadium now that Republican Kevin Faulconer has been elected mayor.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway led Denver to the Super Bowl faster as a front office executive than he did as a quarterback.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway's philosophy is to address immediate needs in free agency, even though some of his own veterans may prove too pricey to keep around.