- Reyes avoiding some campaign donations Updated: Apr-18-14 7:07 pm
- Utah AG: Defense of marriage ban not about hate Updated: Apr-11-14 5:34 pm
- Former Utah chief deputy A.G. placed on leave Updated: Apr-10-14 12:10 pm
- Invoices detail costs of Swallow investigation Updated: Mar-26-14 1:04 pm
- Reyes announces re-election bid Wednesday Updated: Mar-19-14 5:51 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes says he's avoiding campaign donations that could appear to create a conflict of interest with his office.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes said Friday during a rally of gay marriage opponents that his defense of the state's same-sex marriage ban in a federal appeals court is not motivated by hate.
SALT LAKE CITY - A former top deputy Utah attorney general has been placed on administrative leave Wednesday after a search warrant seeking his iPhone was unsealed.
SALT LAKE CITY - A legislative investigation into former Utah Attorney General John Swallow involved 17 investigators and 10 attorneys working for 9,300 hours in at least three states, according to invoices obtained by The Salt Lake Tribune.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes has officially filed for re-election.