- Republican group shows support for gay marriage Updated: Mar-04-14 7:46 pm
- Democratic lawyers seek to reopen Swallow probe Updated: Feb-21-14 10:40 am
- Bill to make Utah AG an appointee advances Updated: Feb-17-14 3:28 pm
- Utah AG drops use of warrantless subpoenas Updated: Feb-15-14 5:50 pm
- Utah AG seeking extra funds for gay marriage case Updated: Feb-11-14 8:04 pm
- Utah AG says state plans to appeal polygamy ruling Updated: Feb-11-14 5:52 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A group of Republicans has come out in support of legalizing gay marriage in Utah and Oklahoma, arguing that allowing same-sex unions is consistent with the Western conservative values of freedom and liberty once championed by Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Democratic lawyers' group is pressing the U.S. Justice Department to reopen its investigation of former Utah Attorney General John Swallow.
SALT LAKE CITY - A proposal to change Utah's attorney general from an elected office to an appointed position is moving forward at the Legislature this session.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes is dropping his office's use of a law-enforcement tool that has raised privacy concerns, citing the potential for abuse.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes is hoping for extra help from lawmakers to pay for the state's legal fight over same-sex marriage.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes said Tuesday the state intends to appeal a federal judge's decision that struck down key parts of the state's polygamy laws.