- Squaw Valley to fete Reno-Tahoe Olympians March 21 Updated: Mar-02-14 5:51 pm
- US hoping 7 sliding medals brings more momentum Updated: Feb-24-14 5:34 am
- Olympic Viewing: Putin's seatmate, most tweeted Updated: Feb-23-14 10:40 pm
- NBC's Olympics: The eyes have it Updated: Feb-23-14 6:38 pm
- Finland routs US 5-0 for bronze in Olympic hockey Updated: Feb-22-14 3:08 pm
- Rock, classical, Broadway at Sochi gala skate Updated: Feb-22-14 2:47 pm
- Popov expects Olympics to bolster Russia's image Updated: Feb-22-14 2:12 pm
- Dutch win another gold in men's team pursuit Updated: Feb-22-14 10:17 am
- Putin congratulates Russian gold medalist Vic Wild Updated: Feb-22-14 8:43 am
- South Korea protests women's figure skating result Updated: Feb-22-14 5:55 am
- Hail the Viktor: Ahn wins 2 short track golds Updated: Feb-21-14 5:37 pm
- South Korea's Park wins Olympic 1,000 short track Updated: Feb-21-14 1:18 pm
- Under Armour extends speedskating suit deal Updated: Feb-21-14 10:28 am
- Yuna Kim wants to be remembered as a skater Updated: Feb-21-14 8:45 am
- A different Olympics on TVs across the world Updated: Feb-21-14 5:56 am
- South Koreans feel Kim is still golden at Olympics Updated: Feb-21-14 3:06 am
- Olympic short track concludes with 3 finals Updated: Feb-20-14 6:11 pm
- Olympic silver medal at end of Yuna Kim's career Updated: Feb-20-14 5:07 pm
- Russian Sotnikova wins gold, Kim silver Updated: Feb-20-14 4:49 pm
- How Adelina Sotnikova won gold Updated: Feb-20-14 3:40 pm
- Tokyo 2020 chairman critical of Mao Asada Updated: Feb-20-14 10:30 am
- US speedskaters down to final shots at medals Updated: Feb-20-14 9:46 am
- Kim skates last to defend Olympic gold medal Updated: Feb-19-14 7:15 pm
- South Korea's Lee fails to defend Olympic title Updated: Feb-18-14 1:44 pm
- Eddy Alvarez crashes again at Olympic short track Updated: Feb-18-14 9:49 am
RENO, Nevada - Squaw Valley is planning a special celebration at the Sierra ski resort March 21 to honor more than a dozen U.S. Olympians from the Reno-Lake Tahoe area who competed in the Winter Games in Sochi, Russia, including three who brought home gold.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - An hour after his last race at the Sochi Olympics, U.S. bobsled driver Steven Holcomb stood near the finish line of the sliding track and started to take a look over the snow-capped mountains.
Highlights from television coverage of the Sochi Olympics:
NBC Universal's Sochi performance is partly measured in gold, too.
SOCHI, Russia - Teemu Selanne led his team around the ice, with a bronze medal draped around his neck, after he finished off his sixth Olympics with a sweet victory.
SOCHI, Russia - With the pressure off and no medals at stake, it was time for the Olympic figure skaters to have some fun.
SOCHI, Russia - Alexander Popov believes the Winter Olympics will go down as a landmark event for Russia, and he hopes it will change outside impressions of his homeland.
SOCHI, Russia - The Netherlands claimed its 22nd speedskating medal of the Sochi Olympics on Saturday, beating South Korea in the final of men's team pursuit with an Olympic record time.
SOCHI, Russia - The South Korean Olympic Committee has protested the results of the women's figure skating competition, although the sport's international governing body said Saturday it has not yet received the letter.
SOCHI, Russia - Viktor Ahn was already a Russian citizen. At the Sochi Olympics, he was embraced as a national hero by his adopted country.
SOCHI, Russia - Park Seung-hi of South Korea won Olympic gold in women's 1,000 meter short track, giving her a third medal at the Sochi Games.
NEW YORK - Athletic gear maker Under Armour has signed an eight-year deal with U.S. Speedskating to provide uniforms despite controversy over the suit it provided the team at the Sochi Olympics.
SOCHI, Russia - Yuna Kim knows what she wants as her legacy.
In Sweden, commentators have fun with Norway's misfortunes. The Dutch can't get enough of their speedskaters. Japan is so crazy about figure skating they show warmups. Canada is hockey crazy, Russia struggles to stay positive even when things look down and the U.S. salutes its stars with the national anthem as it's time to go to bed.
SEOUL, South Korea - South Koreans still love Yuna Kim. The judges, however, are another matter.
SOCHI, Russia - Viktor Ahn opened the short track competition by giving Russia its first Olympic medal in the frenetic sport. Now the red-haired skater can make history on the final night of competition by winning the only gold medal that is missing from his collection.
SOCHI, Russia - Yuna Kim's career ended Thursday night with an Olympic silver medal.
SOCHI, Russia - Russia's cupboard was so bare of world-class female figure skaters that the sport's most dominant nation had to turn to the kids a few years ago.
SOCHI, Russia - Adelina Sotnikova won the women's figure skating gold medal at the Sochi Olympics pretty much because of one extra triple jump.
TOKYO - The head of Tokyo's 2020 Olympic organizing committee has criticized Japanese figure skater Mao Asada's performance in the women's short program at the Sochi Olympics.
SOCHI, Russia - Shani Davis never thought it would come to this.
SOCHI, Russia - Yuna Kim sighed when she drew the ball with the No. 24 out of the bag.
SOCHI, Russia - Lee Seung-hoon finished fourth in defense of his Olympic 10,000-meter speedskating title Tuesday, leaving South Korea without a long track medal so far in Sochi.
SOCHI, Russia - Eddy Alvarez is very familiar with the pads at the Iceberg Skating Palace.