- Kunitz scores 2, powers Penguins past Sharks 5-1 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:14 pm
- Brown, Sharks beat Maple Leafs 4-2 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:41 pm
- Sharks top Ducks 4-3 in shootout Updated: Dec-01-13 2:30 am
- Burns has hat trick in Sharks' 6-3 win over Blues Updated: Nov-29-13 7:57 pm
- Thornton lifts Sharks over Kings 3-2 in shootout Updated: Nov-28-13 2:24 am
- Hannan, Kennedy score in SJ victory over Devils Updated: Nov-24-13 2:02 am
- Wingels leads Sharks past Lightning 5-1 Updated: Nov-22-13 2:03 am
- Blackhawks pound Sharks 5-1 Updated: Nov-17-13 9:49 pm
- Marleau, Thornton lift Sharks over slumping Oilers Updated: Nov-16-13 1:59 am
- Boyle scores PP goal in OT, Sharks top Canucks 2-1 Updated: Nov-15-13 2:41 am
- Sharks edge Flames 3-2 in OT Updated: Nov-13-13 1:44 am
- Andrew Ladd rallies Jets past Sharks 5-4 in SO Updated: Nov-11-13 1:44 am
- Canucks snap 9-game skid vs. Sharks with 4-2 win Updated: Nov-08-13 2:00 am
- Struggling Sabres beat Sharks 5-4 in shootout Updated: Nov-06-13 2:30 am
PITTSBURGH - The San Jose Sharks kept coming at Marc-Andre Fleury. From the point. From the left circle. From the right circle. From the slot. From right in front of the net.
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Pavelski was being too creative in the shootout.
SAN JOSE, California - Brent Burns had a thought Friday's game was going to be a little different.
SAN JOSE, California - When the shootout dragged on into the eighth round, San Jose coach Todd McLellan was running out of good options.
SAN JOSE, California - Brent Burns kept waiting to see a replay of his shot that struck Martin Brodeur in the back of the neck and left the New Jersey Devils goalie flat on his back on the ice.
SAN JOSE, California - Tommy Wingels fit right in with new linemates Logan Couture and Patrick Marleau after Brent Burns returned to the ice for the San Jose Sharks.
CHICAGO - Patrick Sharp scored two goals, including one on a third-period penalty shot, and Kris Versteeg had a goal and an assist to lead the Chicago Blackhawks to a 5-1 win over the San Jose Sharks on Sunday night.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Vancouver Canucks were about a minute from celebrating a hard-earned victory Thursday night. Instead, they were left to ponder what went wrong against an opponent that almost always has their number.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Two clutch shots by Andrew Ladd gave the Winnipeg Jets a comeback win.
SAN JOSE, California - The Vancouver Canucks rely so heavily on the Sedin twins to generate their offense that it feels good when they can get a win without their biggest stars getting on the score sheet.
SAN JOSE, California - The Buffalo Sabres blew a pair of third-period leads and benefited from an apparent blown call in overtime before finally coming out on top in the shootout.