- Alaska man dies after warning wife about house fire Updated: Nov-27-15 8:00 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers say a 90-year-old man died in a morning house fire after waking his wife, giving her time to escape the flames.
- Not guilty plea entered in Alaska abduction, rape case Updated: Nov-25-15 5:16 pm
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A not guilty plea was entered in the case of a man accused of repeatedly raping a woman and holding her captive for five weeks in a cabin in Alaska.
- Troopers ID man found dead on Shuyak Island Updated: Nov-24-15 9:03 pm
KODIAK, Alaska - Authorities have released the identity of the man found shot to death near a lodge on a remote island northwest of Kodiak.
- Troopers release name of man killed in Parks Highway crash Updated: Nov-20-15 11:42 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers have released the name of the man killed Thursday in a head-on collision on the Parks Highway.
- Selawik officer faces charges after 16-year-old girl dies Updated: Nov-19-15 9:09 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A substitute village police officer in an Inupiat Eskimo village in northwest Alaska is facing charges that he provided alcohol to two minors, one of which was later found dead.
- Troopers say body of missing Wrangell boater found Updated: Nov-18-15 8:58 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers say a 53-year-old Wrangell man who was overdue from a boating trip has been found dead about 12 miles from the southeast community.
- Review calls for changes in Alaska Department of Corrections Updated: Nov-16-15 6:40 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - A review of the Alaska Department of Corrections ordered by Gov. Bill Walker after several inmate deaths found outdated policies, cases of lax or informal consequences for apparent employee misconduct, and deep mistrust between corrections staff and management.
- 3 vehicles damaged when moose crosses Sterling Highway Updated: Nov-10-15 12:39 pm
SOLDOTNA, Alaska - A moose on the Sterling Highway led to two crashes and damage to three vehicles Monday night south of Soldotna.