- Temple puts the clamps on Memphis late in 31-12 victory Updated: Nov-21-15 3:50 pm
PHILADELPHIA - P.J. Walker threw for 261 yards and two scores and Temple pulled away from Memphis in the fourth quarter for a 31-12 win Saturday afternoon.
- Temple falters against USF, but still leads American East Updated: Nov-15-15 10:18 am
TAMPA, Florida - No. 21 Temple suddenly has a much tougher road to the inaugural American Athletic Conference championship game.
- Mack leads surging South Florida past No. 21 Temple 44-23 Updated: Nov-15-15 10:16 am
TAMPA, Florida - Willie Taggart has a clear vision of what he wants to see South Florida become again.
- Unexpected success raises stadium, coach issues at Temple Updated: Nov-11-15 2:19 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Temple can picture the scene now: Set to open his eighth year as coach, Matt Rhule bursts through the tunnel on opening day of another brisk football Saturday to lead the Owls out in front of 35,000 fans packed in a sparking $100 million stadium.
- Walker throws 4 TD passes, No. 23 Temple tops SMU 60-40 Updated: Nov-07-15 12:50 am
DALLAS - Freshman Jager Gardner had zero yards rushing for the season when he took a handoff 94 yards away from the end zone on Temple's second offensive play.
- Notre Dame quarterback Kizer having fun despite close games Updated: Nov-05-15 2:51 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - DeShone Kizer didn't intend to be a running quarterback at Notre Dame.
- Temple moves on in conference play out of national spotlight Updated: Nov-04-15 4:50 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The caption on Temple's football website pops in bold, black letters: GAMEDAY.
- No. 9 Notre Dame survives No. 21 Temple, 24-20, with late TD Updated: Nov-01-15 1:29 am
PHILADELPHIA - The biggest football game in Temple history was on the verge of turning into the Owls' greatest victory. DeShone Kizer refused to let Temple make history at Notre Dame's expense.
- COACHES WANTED: 7 job openings for 7 coaches Updated: Oct-27-15 3:10 am
We're not even to November and the coaching carousel already has started to turn in college football.
- GameDay to Philly for No. 21 Temple vs. No. 9 Notre Dame Updated: Oct-26-15 2:46 pm
PHILADELPHIA - ESPN's "College GameDay" will broadcast from Independence Mall in Philadelphia on Saturday as No. 21 Temple hosts No. 9 Notre Dame in one of the most significant games in the school's history.