- Price outpitched by Sabathia in Rays' loss to NY Updated: Apr-17-14 11:54 pm
- Sabathia beats Price; Yanks top Rays 10-2 Updated: Apr-17-14 11:47 pm
- Yankees turn triple play vs Rodriguez, Rays Updated: Apr-17-14 8:32 pm
- Orioles beat Rays 3-0 for 2-game sweep Updated: Apr-16-14 4:51 pm
- Moore to have elbow surgery, miss rest of season Updated: Apr-15-14 6:53 pm
- Rays-Orioles game postponed by rain Updated: Apr-15-14 6:18 pm
- Sternberg calls Tampa 'very, very attractive' Updated: Apr-15-14 4:57 pm
- Rays recall RHP Boxberger, option LHP Beliveau Updated: Apr-14-14 5:51 pm
- Yanks say McCann X-rays negative; Cervelli to DL Updated: Apr-14-14 4:56 pm
- Rays put Cobb on DL with strained oblique Updated: Apr-13-14 6:05 pm
- Heisey hits slam, Mesoraco 4 RBIs as Reds top Rays Updated: Apr-13-14 5:59 pm
- Rays give up Heisey's slam, fall to Reds 12-4 Updated: Apr-13-14 5:56 pm
- Reds lose to Rays 1-0 for worst start since 1995 Updated: Apr-12-14 5:45 pm
- Gordon homers, drives in 4 as Royals beat Rays 7-3 Updated: Apr-09-14 6:16 pm
- Rays place LHP Moore on DL; will see Dr. Andrews Updated: Apr-08-14 7:50 pm
- Royals' Infante hit in face by pitch from Bell Updated: Apr-07-14 11:02 pm
- Darvish returns as Rangers beat Rays 3-0 Updated: Apr-06-14 6:05 pm
- Escobar and Rays agree on 2-year extension Updated: Apr-05-14 6:18 pm
- Archer, Longoria help Rays top Jays 7-2 Updated: Apr-03-14 11:45 pm
- Myers out of lineup due to flu-like symptoms Updated: Apr-03-14 6:54 pm
- Archer, Rays agree to $25.5 million, 6-year deal Updated: Apr-02-14 5:40 pm
- Archer shines in Rays' final tuneup vs. Montgomery Updated: Mar-29-14 8:39 pm
- Phillies trade for INF Nix Updated: Mar-28-14 11:35 pm
- Cabrera goes 1 for 3 after deal, Tigers top Rays Updated: Mar-28-14 10:16 pm
- Longoria homers for Rays in 4-3 win over Orioles Updated: Mar-27-14 11:39 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Everything was clicking for CC Sabathia. His pitches were humming, Yankees batters were in a groove and the defense even turned a triple play.
BALTIMORE - Tampa Bay left-hander Matt Moore will miss the remainder of the season after opting to have elbow-ligament replacement surgery.
NEW YORK - Six years after saying they wanted to explore alternative sites to downtown St. Petersburg for a new ballpark, the Tampa Bay Rays still are in search of a location.
NEW YORK - The Yankees says X-rays on the right hand of catcher Brian McCann were negative.
CINCINNATI - The Tampa Bay Rays put right-hander Alex Cobb on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with a strained oblique in his left side, the second starter they've lost to injury in a week.
CINCINNATI - The Reds went two weeks before breaking out of their hitting slump.
CINCINNATI - Pitching with a short-handed staff caught up with the Tampa Bay Rays.
CINCINNATI - Another game full of wasted chances and wasted pitching prompted the Reds to call for a meeting.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Royals' Alex Gordon knew he put a good swing on the pitch, and he knew that his high fly ball had a chance to clear the outfield wall the way the wind was gusting out.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Tampa Bay Rays pitcher Matt Moore was placed on the 15-day disabled list with an elbow injury and will see Dr. James Andrews for further exams after an MRI exam was inconclusive.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Yu Darvish showed no rust after missing three weeks.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon thought Chris Archer would be fine after getting a new contract - and he was right.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Chris Archer has done all right for a guy who was cut from his seventh grade team and once told by a coach he would never be good enough to pitch in college, let alone the major leagues.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Chris Archer pitched four scoreless innings and 21-year-old prospect Justin O'Conner hit three doubles in the Tampa Bay Rays' 6-5 loss to their Double-A Montgomery affiliate Saturday.
LAKELAND, Florida - Miguel Cabrera had a single in three at-bats soon after the announcement of his $292 million, 10-year contract as the Detroit Tigers topped the Tampa Bay Rays 6-3 Friday in the final Grapefruit League game for both teams.
SARASOTA, Florida - Nelson Cruz had a scary end to spring training.