- Maddon understands Rays could move LHP David Price Updated: Dec-09-13 6:00 pm
- Oviedo gets $1.5 million, 1-year deal from Rays Updated: Dec-05-13 11:50 pm
- Ellsbury to Yankees, Pierzynski to Red Sox Updated: Dec-04-13 3:39 am
- Rays acquire C Hanigan, RHP Bell in 3-team trade Updated: Dec-03-13 7:38 pm
- Molina finalizes $4.5M, 2-year deal with Rays Updated: Dec-03-13 12:12 am
- Winter deals show the advantage of building from within Updated: Nov-26-13 12:18 pm
- St. Pete mayor pessimistic about baseball's future Updated: Nov-24-13 3:05 am
- Rays added 3 player to 40-man roster Updated: Nov-20-13 7:43 pm
- Boras bashes Mets, Cubs and Astros Updated: Nov-13-13 5:52 pm
- Rookies of the Year: Jose Fernandez and Wil Myers Updated: Nov-12-13 11:51 am
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - David Price has two more years before he can test free agency, and Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon knows that means he can't count on his lefty ace being in the Rays' rotation next year.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Tampa Bay Rays have re-signed reliever Juan Carlos Oviedo to a $1.5 million, one-year contract.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Catcher Ryan Hanigan and reliever Heath Bell are eager to try to help the Tampa Bay Rays get back to the playoffs.
Though the amount of money being thrown around baseball continues to astonish, there probably won't be a more eye-popping contract handed out this offseason than the four-year, $53 million deal the St. Louis Cardinals agreed to with infielder Jhonny Peralta.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The outgoing mayor of St. Petersburg says he doesn't believe that Major League Baseball wants to stay in Pinellas County or even the Tampa Bay area.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Tampa Bays have added minor league infielder Vince Belnome and three other players to the 40-man roster.
NEW YORK - Jose Fernandez arrived early. Wil Myers made it big after a blockbuster trade.