- Sections of I-540, US 71 to be dubbed I-49 Updated: Apr-16-14 1:09 pm
- Ross bests Hutchinson in governor race fundraising Updated: Apr-15-14 6:57 pm
- Pryor: $1.2M raised in first 3 months of '14 Updated: Apr-15-14 6:14 pm
- 2 teenagers killed in northwest Arkansas wreck Updated: Apr-15-14 1:43 pm
- Cotton: $1.3M raised in 1st quarter for Senate run Updated: Apr-14-14 5:45 pm
- Ark. AG McDaniel to join panel on copper theft Updated: Apr-14-14 1:10 pm
- Judge: Arkansas GOP can defend absentee vote law Updated: Apr-14-14 12:50 pm
- Arkansas working to reduce wet-weather crashes Updated: Apr-14-14 10:16 am
- 2 killed in separate motorcycle wrecks in Arkansas Updated: Apr-14-14 8:47 am
- Cotton calls for debates with Pryor in Senate race Updated: Apr-13-14 7:46 pm
- Lawmakers: Texarkana too slow responding to audit Updated: Apr-12-14 5:41 pm
- Arkansas attorney general rejects marijuana item Updated: Apr-11-14 7:25 pm
- Arkansas to appeal ruling on 12-week abortion ban Updated: Apr-11-14 3:04 pm
- Court: Flood victim families right in law reading Updated: Apr-10-14 6:22 pm
- Ark. high court reverses capital murder conviction Updated: Apr-10-14 5:45 pm
- Ethics complaint against Rep. Tom Cotton dismissed Updated: Apr-09-14 9:56 pm
- Ark. Supreme Court to hold hearing in Ft. Smith Updated: Apr-08-14 3:20 am
- Arkansas AG asks court to reconsider drug ruling Updated: Apr-07-14 8:20 pm
- Ark. police join effort to end texting and driving Updated: Apr-07-14 2:35 pm
- Tests to require lane closures on Interstate 430 Updated: Apr-07-14 8:13 am
- 2 killed, 4 hurt in Interstate 530 crash Updated: Apr-07-14 7:26 am
- GOP hopefuls for Ark. AG vow to fight federal govt Updated: Apr-06-14 1:15 pm
- Bill Clinton: Witt would bring clout to Washington Updated: Apr-05-14 9:10 pm
- Arkansas to ask court to reconsider drug fine Updated: Apr-03-14 6:24 pm
- Court upholds taxing medical records copies Updated: Apr-03-14 11:53 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas highway officials say the federal government has given it permission to label portions of a western Arkansas interstate highway as I-49.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Mike Ross on Tuesday reported besting the Republican candidates for Arkansas governor in fundraising last month, rebounding after his chief GOP rival had raised more money for two straight months.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor on Tuesday reported raising $1.22 million in the first three months of the year, trailing his Republican rival during the quarter while still boasting a larger war chest in his re-election bid.
GENTRY, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say two teenagers were killed in a single-vehicle crash in northwest Arkansas.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton's campaign on Monday said he's raised more than $1.35 million in the first three months of the year in his bid to unseat Democratic Sen. Mark Pryor of Arkansas this fall.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel is meeting with fellow leaders from surrounding states to discuss the growing problem of copper theft.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A judge on Monday said he'll allow the Arkansas Republican Party to help defend the state in a lawsuit over the way absentee ballots are handled under the state's new voter ID law, saying he wants to resolve the case quickly as the first statewide test of the law approaches.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - About two dozen highways in Arkansas are set to receive a new pavement treatment that's aimed at reducing crashes during wet weather, according to Arkansas highway officials.
BIG FLAT, Arkansas - Authorities say two motorcyclists were killed in separate crashes on Arkansas roads over the weekend.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton on Sunday called for a series of five debates with Democratic Sen. Mark Pryor, the incumbent Cotton is challenging in Arkansas' U.S. Senate race.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two Arkansas lawmakers say they are disappointed that Texarkana officials have not done more to address problems raised in an audit of financial incentives the city paid to a developer of a new hotel-convention center and water park.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas attorney general's office has rejected the proposed wording for a prospective ballot item that would let voters decide whether to legalize marijuana in the state.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel said Friday he'll appeal a federal judge's decision to strike down a state law that banned most abortions 12 weeks into a woman's pregnancy, one of the strictest prohibitions on the procedure in the nation.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court sided Thursday with relatives of the 20 people killed in flash floods at the Albert Pike campground in 2010, agreeing with their interpretation of a state law the federal government is trying to use to strike down lawsuits over the deaths.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Lincoln County man's capital murder conviction and life prison sentence was vacated Thursday by the Arkansas Supreme Court, which said the state didn't prove its case.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A House ethics panel dismissed a complaint against Arkansas congressman and Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Tom Cotton that accused him of illegally soliciting donations during a radio interview at the U.S. Capitol, according to a letter released by his campaign Wednesday.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court has scheduled a hearing in Fort Smith.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel asked the state Supreme Court on Monday to reconsider its decision tossing out a $1.2 billion judgment against drugmaker Johnson & Johnson, saying justices did "significant harm" to the state and broke from 170 years of precedent.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Law enforcement agencies across Arkansas are joining a national effort to stop texting while driving, Arkansas State Police said Monday.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Lanes will be closed on Interstate 430 in Little Rock this week so crews can perform tests on the driving surface.
REDFIELD, Arkansas - Authorities say two people were killed and four others injured in a fatal crash on Interstate 530 in Jefferson County.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The three Republicans running for Arkansas attorney general are all vowing to use the post to fight what they call the federal government's "overreach" on issues ranging from health care to the environment, but differ on how to do so.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Former President Bill Clinton returned to his home state on Saturday to stump for his former Federal Emergency Management Agency head's congressional bid, praising James Lee Witt as someone who could go to Washington with bipartisan respect from his work responding to natural disasters.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel said Thursday he plans to ask the state Supreme Court to reconsider its decision tossing out a $1.2 billion judgment against drugmaker Johnson & Johnson over the marketing of the antipsychotic drug Risperdal.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court has upheld the collection of state sales taxes for copies of a patient's medical records.