- The Latest: Attackers torch refugee center in Prague Updated: Feb-06-16 3:17 pm
AMSTERDAM - The Latest on the flow of thousands of would-be refugees from the Middle East and elsewhere to Europe (all times local):
- EU ministers want to buttress borders to stem refugee flow Updated: Feb-06-16 9:34 am
AMSTERDAM - European Union nations anxious to stem the flow of asylum-seekers coming through the Balkans are increasingly considering sending more help to non-member Macedonia as a better way to protect European borders instead of relying on EU member Greece.
- Protests, EU demands add pressure on Greece's Tsipras Updated: Feb-04-16 3:51 pm
ATHENS, Greece - Tens of thousands joined anti-government protests across Greece Thursday as the country was crippled by a general strike against painful pension reforms demanded by bailout lenders.
- Leaders of Cyprus, Greece, Israel meet to boost cooperation Updated: Jan-28-16 9:34 am
NICOSIA, Cyprus - The leaders of Cyprus, Greece and Israel pledged on Thursday to work together to seize opportunities emerging from newly found offshore gas reserves in order to bolster stability and security in a region wracked by conflict.
- Despite patrols, sealing Greek sea border is near impossible Updated: Jan-24-16 3:18 pm
CHIOS, Greece - In the inky nighttime blackness, a small red dot appears on the radar screen, moving fast.
- The Latest: Dutch FM calls for EU unity in migrants crisis Updated: Jan-15-16 12:58 pm
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - The latest on the continuing flow of people into and across Europe. All times local: