- Much at stake in last ACL preliminaries Updated: Apr-21-14 12:11 am
- Ultra-high definition TV featured at World Cup Updated: Apr-14-14 7:06 pm
- 5 Japan players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-09-14 5:17 am
- Will Zaccheroni be the right man for Japan? Updated: Apr-09-14 5:14 am
- Honda, Kagawa will need to step up for Japan Updated: Apr-09-14 5:13 am
- Last chance for Didier Drogba on biggest stage Updated: Apr-09-14 5:11 am
- Colombia favored in Group C of World Cup Updated: Apr-09-14 5:08 am
SEOUL, South Korea - With so many spots still up for grabs in the knockout rounds and so many clubs in contention, the Asian Champions League is raising its profile with an intensely tight competition.
TOKYO - The World Cup will showcase the latest in TV technology that industry leaders hope will usher in a new era in sports broadcasting.
TOKYO - When hiring Alberto Zaccheroni, the Japan Football Association was convinced the Italian coach's calm demeanor and European know-how was the perfect combination to take the national team to the next level at the World Cup.
TOKYO - Keisuke Honda senses a growing confidence within the Japan team, and expects it will translate into results at the World Cup.
Didier Drogba may be looking at his best chance of reaching the knockout stage in what will be the aging striker's final World Cup.
ATHENS, Greece - Colombia is the favorite in Group C, there's not much doubt about that. That leaves Greece, Ivory Coast and Japan to play for the group's other spot in the round of 16 at this year's World Cup in Brazil.