- Feds, NYC-area Port Authority talking potential resolution Updated: Apr-28-16 5:28 pm
- Bridge case defendant wants Gov. Chris Christie's cellphone Updated: Apr-28-16 3:57 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A lawyer for one of the former allies of Gov. Chris Christie accused in the George Washington Bridge lane-closing case says he wants access to the governor's cellphone.
- Lawmakers call on Christie to back Port Authority bill Updated: Apr-27-16 6:00 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Democratic lawmakers from New Jersey and New York are calling on Republican Gov. Chris Christie to sign a measure overhauling the powerful bistate agency that oversees the regions airports, bridges and tunnels.
- New Jersey lawmakers send Port Authority reform to Christie Updated: Apr-07-16 6:11 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey lawmakers sent a bill to Gov. Chris Christie's desk to overhaul the bistate agency that controls the New York City region's airports, bridges and tunnels, though the measure is different from one passed in New York.
- Christie aide who testified during bridge hearings resigns Updated: Apr-06-16 6:07 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie's top aide, who told a legislative committee she wasn't sure when she deleted text messages she exchanged with him about the George Washington Bridge lane closure scandal, is stepping down.
- Newark airport flight limits eased; could spur lower fares Updated: Apr-02-16 1:56 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - The Federal Aviation Administration announced Friday it's easing limits on the number of hourly flights at Newark Liberty International Airport, and the airport's operator said that should lead to greater competition and lower airfares.