- Bruins top Flames 2-1 as Iginla returns to Calgary Updated: Dec-11-13 2:30 am
- Flames honor former captain Jarome Iginla Updated: Dec-10-13 10:16 pm
- Flames top Oilers 2-1 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 2:14 am
- Talbot leads Avalanche past Flames 3-2 Updated: Dec-07-13 1:51 am
- Giordano scores in return, Flames beat Coyotes 4-1 Updated: Dec-05-13 2:59 am
- UIC grants release to guard Joey Miller Updated: Dec-03-13 12:34 pm
- Flames get late goal for 2-1 win over Kings Updated: Dec-01-13 2:00 am
- Ducks beat Flames at home for 18th straight time Updated: Nov-29-13 8:29 pm
- Flames rookie sensation Monahan out with injury Updated: Nov-28-13 7:08 pm
- Kane gives Blackhawks 3-2 win over Flames Updated: Nov-28-13 2:51 am
- Louisiana Tech races to 103-78 win over UIC Updated: Nov-26-13 9:35 pm
- APNewsBreak: Ex-NHLers sue league on concussions Updated: Nov-25-13 6:18 pm
- Monahan lifts Flames past Panthers in shootout Updated: Nov-23-13 2:04 am
- Ducks acquire RW Jackman from Calgary for pick Updated: Nov-21-13 6:56 pm
- Nikitin's OT goal lifts Blue Jackets over Flames Updated: Nov-21-13 2:30 am
- Monahan's SO goal lifts Flames over Jets Updated: Nov-19-13 1:20 am
- Oilers rally past Flames 4-2 Updated: Nov-17-13 1:41 am
- Seguin, Benn score big as Stars top Flames 7-3 Updated: Nov-15-13 2:07 am
- Sharks edge Flames 3-2 in OT Updated: Nov-13-13 1:44 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Two goals in 98 seconds erased two bad periods of hockey by the Boston Bruins and made Jarome Iginla a winner in his return to Calgary.
CALGARY, Alberta - Jarome Iginla received an extended standing ovation before the opening faceoff of his first game back in Calgary since his trade last season.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Jiri Hudler didn't go with the Calgary Flames team when they flew into Edmonton on Friday night.
CALGARY, Alberta - Maxime Talbot finally got his name on the score sheet as a member of the Colorado Avalanche.
CALGARY, Alberta - Mark Giordano returned from a broken ankle Wednesday night and the Calgary Flames got right back to winning.
CHICAGO - Illinois-Chicago has released junior guard Joey Miller.
LOS ANGELES - Michael Cammalleri has done his best to keep his Calgary Flames teammates going in the right direction despite a youthful roster and a host of injuries.
ANAHEIM, California - It's been almost a decade since the Anaheim Ducks lost at home to Calgary. Dustin Penner and his teammates were happy to extend the streak.
CALGARY, Alberta - Flames rookie forward Sean Monahan will miss at least the next two games with a hairline fracture in his foot and defenseman Dennis Wideman is expected to be sidelined six to eight weeks with a broken hand.
CALGARY, Alberta - When you're on a roll, sometimes good things happen. Patrick Kane and the Chicago Blackhawks were proof of that Wednesday night.
ESTERO, Florida - Raheem Appleby had 26 points in just 19 minutes Tuesday night to lead Louisiana Tech over Illinois-Chicago 103-78 in the semifinals of the Gulf Coast Showcase.
WASHINGTON - Ten former National Hockey League players, including All-Star defenseman Gary Leeman, claimed in a class-action lawsuit that the league hasn't done enough to protect players from concussions.
CALGARY, Alberta - For the second time in five days, Sean Monahan got the decisive goal in a shootout to give the Calgary Flames a win.
CALGARY, Alberta - The Columbus Blue Jackets heeded the call from their coach to play better one night after a blowout loss to the Edmonton Oilers.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Calgary Flames rookie Sean Monahan readily admits he wasn't very good in the shootout while playing junior hockey last season.
CALGARY, Alberta - David Perron scored the go-ahead goal midway through the third period and the Edmonton Oilers rallied from a 2-0 third-period deficit to win 4-2 over the Calgary Flames on Saturday.
CALGARY, Alberta - In the same city where Canada held its Olympic orientation camp in August, two talented forwards who were passed over made a strong case for being included at the Sochi Games.