- Judge throws out petition to repeal Nevada tax package Updated: Oct-01-15 9:06 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A Carson City judge tossed out a petition Thursday that seeks a ballot question repealing the entire $1.1 billion tax package that Nevada lawmakers passed this spring.
- Rand Paul announces 2 endorsements from Nevada Assembly Updated: Oct-01-15 8:30 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Republican presidential hopeful Rand Paul is lining up support among freshman lawmakers in the Nevada Assembly.
- Republican announces bid for Seaman's Vegas Assembly seat Updated: Sep-29-15 2:05 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A retired law enforcement officer says he'll be running for the Assembly seat being vacated by Republican Victoria Seaman.
- Democrats back candidate in key Vegas-area state Senate race Updated: Sep-28-15 2:06 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada Senate Democrats are endorsing a Clark County deputy district attorney in a key state legislative race.
- Former Assemblywoman Heidi Gansert running for state Senate Updated: Sep-15-15 4:26 pm
RENO, Nevada - Republican former Assemblywoman Heidi Gansert says she'll run for the northern Nevada Senate seat being vacated by fellow Republican Greg Brower.
- GOP state Sen. Brower says he won't seek re-election in 2016 Updated: Sep-09-15 12:52 pm
RENO, Nevada - Republican state Sen. Greg Brower will not seek re-election in his northern Nevada district in 2016.
- Senate hopeful Cortez Masto announces support for Iran deal Updated: Sep-03-15 8:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Catherine Cortez Masto has come out in favor of the nuclear agreement with Iran.