- Oladipo scores 19 to lift Magic over Celtics 110-91 Updated: Nov-29-15 8:50 pm
- Celtics run away from Wizards 111-78 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:51 pm
BOSTON - Two nights after narrowly avoiding an embarrassing loss, the Boston Celtics rolled to an easy win.
- Fan pours drink on Celtics draft pick Thornton during game Updated: Nov-26-15 1:57 am
SYDNEY - An elderly basketball fan has been banned for the rest of the Australian season after tipping beer on the head of Boston Celtics 2015 draft pick Marcus Thornton during a domestic league game.
- Celtics rally to drop 76ers to 0-16 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:11 pm
BOSTON - The Philadelphia 76ers found a way to tie the longest losing streak in major U.S. professional sports history.
- Millsap, Teague pace Hawks to 121-97 win over Boston Updated: Nov-24-15 11:46 pm
ATLANTA - Jeff Teague has been waiting for the Atlanta Hawks to break out of their slump.
- Nets hold off Celtics 111-101 for home-and-home split Updated: Nov-22-15 9:23 pm
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets were embarrassed and angry, and two nights later were 35 points better.
- Celtics' Smart out a couple of weeks with left leg injury Updated: Nov-22-15 5:09 pm
NEW YORK - Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart could miss at least a couple of weeks with a lower left leg injury.
- Bradley, Thomas lead Celtics to 120-95 win over Nets Updated: Nov-20-15 11:51 pm
BOSTON - Avery Bradley has taken over Isaiah Thomas' role as instant offense off the bench for the Boston Celtics.
- Scott, Havlicek among college hoops Hall of Fame inductees Updated: Nov-20-15 5:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It never occurred to Charlie Scott that he would make history when he accepted a scholarship offer from Dean Smith to play basketball at North Carolina in the late 1960s.
- Mavericks rally from 18 down to beat Celtics, 106-102 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:19 pm
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets Updated: Nov-16-15 11:46 pm
HOUSTON - The Boston Celtics were playing their fifth game in seven days on Monday night.
- Smart leads Celtics past Thunder 100-85 Updated: Nov-15-15 11:34 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Marcus Smart got the best of Russell Westbrook, and afterward, Westbrook was already looking for a rematch.
- Isaiah Thomas scores 23, Celtics beat Hawks 106-93 Updated: Nov-13-15 11:30 pm
BOSTON - Boston's early shooting troubles went away after halftime, while its defense and rebounding never faltered.
- Column: Rebuild a daunting task for Braves, Lakers, others Updated: Nov-13-15 7:44 pm
ATLANTA - Two years ago, the Atlanta Braves won 96 games and a division championship.
- George's double-double leads Pacers to 102-91 win Updated: Nov-11-15 10:53 pm
BOSTON - Paul George has been on a solid run offensively. He takes more pride, though, in what he's giving his team defensively.
- Thomas leads Celtics to 99-83 win over Bucks Updated: Nov-10-15 11:40 pm
MILWAUKEE - Thanks to their defense, the Boston Celtics turned a one-point lead into a rout rather quickly.
- George scores 26 to lead the Pacers past Celtics, 100-98 Updated: Nov-04-15 11:28 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - George Hill said the difference during the Pacers' last two games was obvious.
- Aldridge, Spurs hold off Celtics 95-87 Updated: Nov-01-15 7:08 pm
BOSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge is still learning how to play with coach Gregg Popovich's San Antonio Spurs.
- Raptors roll over Celtics 113-103 Updated: Oct-30-15 10:29 pm